SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pay the membership for anyone wanting to subscribe to view Beth's site. I am doing it in Princess Sez Me's honor. Just let me know the who, what ,when where and I will take care of it. Xoxo

That is an amazingly sweet and generous gesture Zuri :loveyou:
I am sure Princess is looking on somewhere and happy she had lovely people like you in her life....

Attachments

• wonderful2.jpg
    wonderful2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 155
Good Morning All. Zuri, you are so so so kind. It is so nice to see that kind people still exists in this world.

The killer sure does look like her mother. Get a good look at your mother Killer, this is what you will look like in a few years.

Arias has posted a picture of her newest "work"--a bunch of grapes. Sour grapes, if you ask me. Really, there is nothing special about her "art". Very plain--something a child could do with colored pencils. It boggles the mind that people pay money for it.
Grapes of wrath. :D

Oh, here's a smiley for Nurmi's chicken dance :hen:.

the Killer's art is an insult to true artists. She is so full of her sick disgusting ugly self.

I will pay the membership for anyone wanting to subscribe to view Beth's site. I am doing it in Princess Sez Me's honor. Just let me know the who, what ,when where and I will take care of it. Xoxo
------------
Zuri you are kind beyond words.:loveyou:

the Killer's art is an insult to true artists. She is so full of her sick disgusting ugly self.
------------
Kensie I have thought the same thing more than once. Anyone can trace, that is not art. Such a shame she gets away with it. I honestly feel some think her "art" will be worth something after she dies.

I am having so much trouble posting (and even opening) this thread lately.

Zuri, you are a very generous and kind person. What a nice offer. I am going to wait for a few "reviews" before I decide whether to join. I barely had a chance to get to know PrincessSezMe, but she must have been very special :heartbeat:
-----------
Hi Spellbound. Yes Princess was special, very special. She passed I believe the day before Halloween at home, with her computer on WS..I thought that so touching.She is looking down and smiling.

What the heck did I just read??

Also, does anyone know what this person was talking about when they mentioned Travis' siblings supposedly intimidating defense witnesses? Did I miss something?

There was something about Sandy and Tanisha? and she had walked past her, no big deal really. I think it was taken care of in the judges chambers. Of course Wilmont and Nurmi asked for a mistrial. BUT the defense did have a witness approach Samantha . Alyce LaViolette.

Alyce LaViolette asked for a break for herself, which I thought was a little strange because we`re getting ready to have a break in five minutes, and because it was the first day that juror five was in the courtroom and it was the first break for that, all of the attention went over to the public side where she was sitting.

However, I sit with the family and with Travis` family. So, I was sitting right behind the family. Most of them had already exited to the victim room, but Samantha, his sister, was still sitting right in front of me, and I witnessed Alyce LaViolette walk straight up to Samantha Alexander, lean down, get inches from her face and say something - Katiecoolady

Juan: You seem to be having trouble answering my questions. If you have a problem understanding the question, ask me that. Do you want to spar with me? Is that -- will that affect the way you view your testimony?

Alyce: You`re implying that I think that I`m lying about what I do. And I don`t lie about what I do, Mr. Martinez. Boy did she step in a hornets nest then. Juan had her.

Juan: : Ma`am, I`m not implying. I`m indicating that you`re misrepresenting. It goes from bad to worst for Aylce.

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen Linda7NJ lately? She's usually often online somewhere but haven't seen her in a couple of weeks. Hoping she is well! :)

So...LinasK...did you get picked?

I had to go down there. Almost got on a murder trial and the punk was there to see his jury selection. Hispanic teen gang member-type. I was shaking, I was so scared to be feet away from this guy in a small courtroom. It's easy to sit home in your family room and watch crime shows and post on WS and be the "13th juror", but being there made it very real! The judge even introduced the prosecutor, defense attorneys, the defendant, and the court staff and temporarily swore us in. We also had to fill out the 12-page questionnaire. It wasn't a Death Penalty case. Fortunately, he was compassionate, and I was able to get off because of my daughter as a "hardship". I won't be able to use her once she's 16 and driving. Forgot that I have friends that are prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys.
It's good because the drama with her continued this week with her PE teacher trying to penalize her grade and stop her from marching in marching band. This was on top of all her medical appointments. It's been a rough week. Fortunately tomorrow will be lots of fun. There is a major band competition in a beautiful, fun environment, so that will help!
Thanks for asking.:grouphug:

There was something about Sandy and Tanisha? and she had walked past her, no big deal really. I think it was taken care of in the judges chambers. Of course Wilmont and Nurmi asked for a mistrial. BUT the defense did have a witness approach Samantha . Alyce LaViolette.

Alyce LaViolette asked for a break for herself, which I thought was a little strange because we`re getting ready to have a break in five minutes, and because it was the first day that juror five was in the courtroom and it was the first break for that, all of the attention went over to the public side where she was sitting.

However, I sit with the family and with Travis` family. So, I was sitting right behind the family. Most of them had already exited to the victim room, but Samantha, his sister, was still sitting right in front of me, and I witnessed Alyce LaViolette walk straight up to Samantha Alexander, lean down, get inches from her face and say something - Katiecoolady

Juan: You seem to be having trouble answering my questions. If you have a problem understanding the question, ask me that. Do you want to spar with me? Is that -- will that affect the way you view your testimony?

Alyce: You`re implying that I think that I`m lying about what I do. And I don`t lie about what I do, Mr. Martinez. Boy did she step in a hornets nest then. Juan had her.

Juan: : Ma`am, I`m not implying. I`m indicating that you`re misrepresenting. It goes from bad to worst for Aylce.
I'm glad that LaViolette's career was flushed straight down the toilet because of this case. She is the one that pushed down on the plunger when she got on the stand and vowed to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, but instead lied her face off for the convict. :slap:

I'm glad that LaViolette's career was flushed straight down the toilet because of this case. She is the one that pushed down on the plunger when she got on the stand and vowed to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, but instead lied her face off for the convict. :slap:

Jodi Arias is a vile woman without a conscience. Alyce LaViolette is a vile woman with a conscience. (Perhaps the inner voice that begs her not to lose her integrity is buried under all that misandry and desire for money)

I had to go down there. Almost got on a murder trial and the punk was there to see his jury selection. Hispanic teen gang member-type. I was shaking, I was so scared to be feet away from this guy in a small courtroom. It's easy to sit home in your family room and watch crime shows and post on WS and be the "13th juror", but being there made it very real! The judge even introduced the prosecutor, defense attorneys, the defendant, and the court staff and temporarily swore us in. We also had to fill out the 12-page questionnaire. It wasn't a Death Penalty case. Fortunately, he was compassionate, and I was able to get off because of my daughter as a "hardship". I won't be able to use her once she's 16 and driving. Forgot that I have friends that are prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys.
It's good because the drama with her continued this week with her PE teacher trying to penalize her grade and stop her from marching in marching band. This was on top of all her medical appointments. It's been a rough week. Fortunately tomorrow will be lots of fun. There is a major band competition in a beautiful, fun environment, so that will help!

My daughter ended up on a rape case jury a few years ago, at the tender age of 24 or so. When it was over and she described her experience, I was very proud of her because she said that she relied on logic rather than her own bias--one that may have attracted attorneys to her as a juror in the first place.

Jodi Arias is a vile woman without a conscience. Alyce LaViolette is a vile woman with a conscience. (Perhaps the inner voice that begs her not to lose her integrity is buried under all that misandry and desire for money)

I don't view Alyce that way at all but rather see her as a professional with a good reputation for domestic violence counseling who unfortunately got lured into this case under the false defense of domestic violence. It's a shame she didn't get some sound, logical, legal advice before agreeing to appear as a witness for the defense.

It is too easy to label her a misandrist based on a stereotype of her age and gender, and it's mean to do so, IMO.

I don't view Alyce that way at all but rather see her as a professional with a good reputation for domestic violence counseling who unfortunately got lured into this case under the false defense of domestic violence. It's a shame she didn't get some sound, logical, legal advice before agreeing to appear as a witness for the defense.

It is too easy to label her a misandrist based on a stereotype of her age and gender, and it's mean to do so, IMO.

Janx...my opinion has nothing to do with ALV's age (my graduate thesis was on ageism) or any other discriminator. I don't think she was 'lured' into anything. She chose to support a woman who not only tortured a man to death but has slandered his reputation in the worst way possible.

We can agree to disagree. :seeya:

Janx...my opinion has nothing to do with ALV's age (my graduate thesis was on ageism) or any other discriminator. I don't think she was 'lured' into anything. She chose to support a woman who not only tortured a man to death but has slandered his reputation in the worst way possible.

We can agree to disagree. :seeya:

I agree with you more than I disagree and just think that Alyce had no business testifying as an expert defense witness at all. Yes, it was ultimately her choice. No doubt about that.

Chris Hughes / Nurmi / the forged letters

[video=youtube;z4bTzT-c0DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI&feature=youtu.be&t=11m29s[/video]

This is blood chilling. At 3.30 plus minutes in, Arias does one of her throat cutting gestures while glaring at Chris Hughes. It looks like she is playing out killing him, just as she slaughtered Travis. She looks agitated, flushed, indignant. Thank heaven they arrested her before she took her new gun and knives to the home of the Hughes family. To protect them alone, she should never be free. I think the video is about the emails between Travis, Chris and Sky - when she was playing nice, sweet Mormon convert.

This is blood chilling. At 3.30 plus minutes in, Arias does one of her throat cutting gestures while glaring at Chris Hughes. It looks like she is playing out killing him, just as she slaughtered Travis. She looks agitated, flushed, indignant. Thank heaven they arrested her before she took her new gun and knives to the home of the Hughes family. To protect them alone, she should never be free. I think the video is about the emails between Travis, Chris and Sky - when she was playing nice, sweet Mormon convert.

TrialWatcher...Arias has done the cut throat motion many times. Here are two more instances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psHxJ01pqoI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

ETA: She should never be free, I agree. She loved killing Travis and she will do it all over again to the Hughes, Mimi, Deanna, Juan Martinez, Demarte, Judge Stephens...her list gets longer every week.

Thanks for the clips, Rose. I just watched them again. Juan Martinez and Detective Flores must be towards the top of her kill list now. The throat cutting gesture is almost a physical tick. She is evil enough to use it intentionally but it appears to be instinctive body language. She is running her 'triumphant' final slice through her head.

that reminds me of the time I went to watch the Mario Garcia trial (killed Christy Wilson) - and I was taking notes for the WS forum... geez - he stared at me twice - and BOY that was a scary looking face!! :scared: I know how you feel!! Yikes!

for YESorNO - my hip is feeling REALLY good lately, but the doctor hasn't called regarding the x-rays I had taken last Monday... I guess it didn't slip??!!

I'm going to have problems on Tuesday - Final sentencing for Oscar Pistorius and Arias trial starting... Hope you all take good notes here!!!

We'll be getting rain Monday!!! :happydance:

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members