SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A video speculating how Jodi Arias will function and cope inside Perryville prison once transported and processed in her new destination. A destination that may be final or a journey of horror for a very long time. Regardless whether she gets life or death, she has a new playground and the rules are never fair. Her prettiness doesn't count and her life will be controlled by others rather than from within herself."

[video=youtube;sR-0MMXqVgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-0MMXqVgc&sns=tw[/video]

Thanks!

Kinda needed that moral booster today.

Holy moly, that video is scary Sounds like the murderer best be selling more "art". Forget about appeals, she's going to need lots of cash in prison.

Busted

Every Saturday morning he has an early tee time. He gets up early and eager, golfs all day long, sometimes 36 holes.

Well, one Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, gets his clubs out of the closet and goes to his car to drive to the course.

Coming out of his garage rain is pouring down; torrential downpour.

There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing 50 mph.

He returns to the garage. He comes back into the house and turns the TV to the weather channel. He finds it's going to be bad weather all day long, so he puts his clubs back into the closet, quietl

undresses and slips back into bed.

There he cuddles up to his wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispers, "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out

golfing in that crap?
---------------------------------------

His And Hers Road Trip

HERS:

Pulls off at wrong exit.

Opens window.

Asks directions from a knowledgeable police officer.

Arrives at destination presently.

HIS:

Pulls off at wrong exit absolutely positive it's the correct one.

Drives five miles into wilderness, still thinks he's right.

Drives an extra 5 miles just in case.

Finally rolls down window just to get fresh air.

Pulls up to a 7 -11.

Gets three hot-dogs, a large slurpee, and beef jerky.

Asks person behind counter how to get back onto the highway.

Gets back into car.

Laughs at the idea of looking at a map as he pulls away from the 7-11.

Drives down a dirt road with no street lights insisting this is the way back because guy from 7-11 said it was.

Almost hits a deer.

Curses the night.

Curses you.

Curses the large slurpee.

Drives and fiddles with radio.

Yells at you for suggesting the map again.

Admits he didn't want to go to Thanksgiving at your sister's anyway.

He hates your sister.

Ever since she called him a pernicious weasel.

He had to look up pernicious.

Couldn't find a dictionary.

Finally found a dictionary.

Couldn't spell pernicious.

Seethes at the memory of it all.

But she is laughing inside..

And of course you're still lost.
-----------------------------

How To Drive Your Wife Crazy

Start asking her questions (don't mistakenly do anything) about cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Say, "I think it's time I learn to take care of myself. You know, just in case."

Volunteer to cook for her. Make sure it's real greasy. Use every pot and pan in the house and be sure you spill and/or drop some of everything everywhere.

While brushing your teeth, flick the toothbrush first at the sink and then at the mirror.

Never ask her to get you something from the kitchen when she's in the kitchen. Let her spend a good 30 minutes in there and when she reaches the sofa with a sigh of relief say, "Will you PLEASE

do me a big favor and get me a beer, my back is just killing me today.

Be sure to load up all your pockets with tissues before you drop them in the clothes hamper.

Leave yourself a trail of clothing, towels, dishes, and everything else you put your hands on. This will ensure you never lose your way.

Wait until she's overwhelmed with work (Weekly Opportunity) lean in close and say, "Did you see how dusty the leaves on your house plants are?"

Put on a TV program and them pretend to keep falling asleep. Wake up each time she tries to change the channel and say, "Quit it, you know how much I looked forward to watching this. Don't be

so selfish."

Wait until she is totally engrossed in a movie then tell her something is bugging you and you really need to talk about it. Be sure it's as stupid, boring, and long winded as you can make it.

Wait until she's finally lost a few pounds on that diet. Start having uncontrollable urges for her favorite sin foods. (Most effective between 8-10 PM) When she repeatedly declines, stick it in her

face anyway and say, "Oh, stop it! A little ________ isn't going to hurt you." Continue until all weight is regained. Then ask, "Hey, you've been on that diet a long time now, how much have you

lost?"

Keep calling her at work to find out what time she plans to get home and what she plans to make for dinner. Make sure your just not in the mood for whatever she's making.

When the opportunity arises be sure to cut the grass in your brand new white sneakers.

When you retrieve your clothes from the closet leave the hanger in place and pull on the clothing until the hanger is mangled enough to allow the article to slip off.

Tell her something for the first time and act shocked that she didn't know about it. Pout and exclaim, "And you have the nerve to say I never listen to YOU."

When you know she's grocery shopping, disappear! Come home just in time to watch her carry the last bag in. Grab the receipt and say, "I'll get the rest of it for you dear." Feign suprise when she

says that's it. End with, "This is all you got for how much?"

On the odd occasion you actually clean up a disgusting mess you made, use the best towels in the house.

As your stomach grows just wear your pants lower and flop it over the waistband.

Than brag that unlike your wife, you still wear the same size you did when you got married.

Wait until the night before you go on vacation and say, "Hon, you know the underwear and socks you packed for me? Well the elastic is shot and I need new ones."

Always leave the shower head at just the right angle to hit her in the face with that jet of cold water when she turns it on.

When doing filthy jobs around the house be sure to wear your good clothes.

Harass her into telling people a story and proceed to interrupt every other sentence with , No that's not what..

Whenever something is ready to break make sure your wife is the next to use it. When it breaks, look at her and say, "What the hell did you do. I never had a problem with it."

Whenever the dog, cat, or the kids are being cute they're yours. When they need something, they're hers.
---------------------------------------------------

The Perfect Story

There was a perfect man who met a perfect woman. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect.

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve this perfect couple was driving along a winding road when they noticed someone at the roadside in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle.

Soon they were driving along delivering the toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident.

Only one of them survived the accident. Who was the survivor?

The perfect woman.

She's the only one that really existed in the first place.

Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

* A Male's Response *

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.
-------------------------------------------

Household problem.

The class was given a homework assignment to find out something exciting and relate it to the class the next day.

When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy the teacher called on walked up to the front of the class.

He picked up a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down.

Puzzled, the teacher asked him what it was.

"It's a 'period'," he replied.

"I can see that," said the teacher, "but what is so exciting about a 'period'?"

"Darned if I know," said the boy, "but yesterday my sister announced she was missing one, Mom fainted, Dad had a heart attack...and the boy next door joined the Navy."
------------------------------------------
Weeweechu

It's a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.

"Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

"Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

"Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year." :)

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...Kt54avnfVlxmZK1YKcgi57dtroHmWySWGFg5sRXNxxG0p
---------------------------------------------

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...IKTZl2_CDSUlfpvAyCQzXCXh-qKa8tCJKAgSeZhkD1n6C

I hope the killer is not so old by the time she goes to Perryville that she gets to serve all her time in the hospital ward.

★MANDY★ ‏@strong4895 14m14 minutes ago
Juror 3 was just asked "Do you think #JodiArias stalked Travis?" Answer. "Asolutely" Bam! LMAO!!!!!!

Juror 3 just said the *advertiser censored* is a waste of time and she thinks it shoukd have been thrown out. Bam! LMAO!#JodiArias

https://twitter.com/strong4895

Has anyone seen this commercial?

[video=youtube;HwfJqDOkbaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfJqDOkbaI[/video]

I've been singing this song in my head all day, but somehow it turns into this song after a while :sheesh: :cuckoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOjQwyVbJl4

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How about a nice peaceful song for tonight? for all our loved ones, friends, grandson/granddaughters, sons/daughters- whoever you love (and don't forget yourself :) )

[video=youtube;7vw92nkIXXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vw92nkIXXA[/video]

Juror 3 was just asked "Do you think #JodiArias stalked Travis?" Answer. "Asolutely" Bam! LMAO!!!!!!

Juror 3 just said the *advertiser censored* is a waste of time and she thinks it shoukd have been thrown out. Bam! LMAO!#JodiArias

https://twitter.com/strong4895

From the other thread: http://www.courtchatter.com/2014/12/jodi-arias-juror-3-arrested-over.html :facepalm:

Posted by knt

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
12/09/2014 8:00 AM

12/02/2014

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY 21

LET THE RECORD REFLECT on 11/25/14 Exhibits 233, 242, 242.001, 406, 734 and 735
were temporarily released to the Defense and returned today....

Court and counsel discuss News Organizations’ Request for Order Unsealing Transcript
of October 30, 2014 Witness Testimony and Related Proceedings at a bench conference.

IT IS ORDERED unsealing the transcript and directing the Court Reporter, Marla
Arnold, to prepare a written transcript of the proceedings, not to be distributed without further
order of the Court...

Dr. L.C. Miccio Fonseca, having previously been sworn, testifies further.

Defense exhibit 758 is marked for identification.
Defense exhibit 758 is received in evidence over the State’s objection.
Defense exhibit 440 is offered in evidence and not admitted due to the State’s objection.
Defense exhibit 440 is split and Defense exhibit 440.001 is received in evidence.
State’s exhibit 759 is marked for identification.
State’s exhibit 759 is received in evidence over the State’s objection.
State’s exhibit 760 is marked for identification....

Court and counsel discuss juror questions 18 through 30 at a bench conference....

Juror questions 18 through 27 are asked of the witness. Juror questions 28 through 30 are
not asked of the witness due to the objections of counsel.

FILED: Juror questions 18 through 30.

At a bench conference, Defense counsel moves for a mistrial for reasons as stated on the
record.

IT IS ORDERED denying Defense counsel’s Motion for a Mistrial....

Court and counsel meet in chambers outside the presence of the jury. The Defendant is
present. Victim’s representatives are present....

Juror #3 is present and questioned by Court and counsel.

For reasons as stated on the record,
IT IS ORDERED excusing Juror #3 from further consideration of this cause...

Dr. L.C. Miccio Fonseca resumes the witness stand and testifies further.
The witness is excused but subject to recall....

Defense counsel is directed to bring the two drives given to them by the Defense to the
evidentiary hearing set for Friday, 12/04/2014.

Defense exhibits 734 and 735 are temporarily released to Defense counsel to be returned
to the clerk on 12/08/2014...

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/122014/m6605479.pdf

image16.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

Jeff Gold is now stating that Juror #3 was arrested for a DWI???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=792666340780351

But the JM page is stating that the check was not the reason she was dismissed- the check was from 2006 and the arrest was a surprise and she didn't know that there was a warrant out for her.

https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage

So who knows and at this time- who cares, IMO. She's gone and that's that.
-----------------------

Jodi Arias: The Nurminator!

"... how do you defend someone when all the evidence the prosecutor has, points to their guilt. His response—obfuscation—or as he more eloquently put it—blind them with bulls***"...

People who think Nurmi and Willmott believe Jodi 100%, are fooling themselves. No one knows Jodi better than her attorneys...

In the end Nurmi is finally doing his job—confuse the jury, discredit the witnesses and try to keep delaying the trial as much as possible until the last juror falls off from attrition...."

http://.blogspot.com/2014/12/jodi-arias-nurminator.html

I just read a page in JA's journal today that she wrote AFTER she killed him. She wrote it while was staying with the Freeman family, either right before or after going to TA's memorial. It was in the retrial thread, but I don't have the energy to go and look for it now. This trial has wiped me out...I am addicted to it :tantrum: Now I'm so pi$$ed after today that I really need to stay away from it all for awhile, for my own sanity .....
See you guys tomorrow :smile:

PS Aaron Dewey also went to see her in jail. I don't get it. :crazy:

Some Mormons are painfully forgiving or just "out there".
My mom was like that. When my first ex was in Perryville (1982 +) she was accepting collect calls, writing and visiting him...............without my knowledge. The whole thing was pretty twisted. But then she was manipulative enough to convince my daughter, at ages 3 and 8, to announce that I was going to hell.
And the thing is, she acted so pious and humble. If she hadn't been Mormon, my sibs and I all agree she would have been a raging alcoholic. Church was EVERYTHING to her. She had "visions".:scared:I don't know how many hundreds of Journals she has now, but they're all being given to the Church when she dies.

My lil' bro talks about writing a book about our lives one of the days. It'll be pretty trippy.

For some reason WS was wonky :gaah: for me yesterday - so wanted to comment on these comments!!

I *think* if this trial was being recorded by MSM, things would be a bit different. There'd be more of a public outcry for all the hedging and excuses by the defense.

This "CMJA Part Deux" continues to be the major cluster**** of legal showboating and redundancy by Nurmi. He's undoubtedly feathering his nest egg and future vacations courtesy of the people of Maricopa County.

I'm glad there isn't trial this week because, frankly, it makes me sick. I need a break.

re bold - I don't *think* MSM would have stuck around for this whole mess... HLN already left - didn't they??

TJ back'atcha with Life Is a Highway (singalong):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N34PFlU8xtY

Now every time I'll read this as "Life is a Slime Highway"... :laughing:

There's a book by John Dixon called 'Phoenix Island' and the main character is a boy by the name of Carl Freeman. :thinking:

Maybe Missy :jail: is going the way of Casey - "imaginary friends"!! :thinking:

okay... back to reading... :pcguru:

:seeya:

Kensie - could you please give me the link on "where" you found the Christmas decorations in your signature?? How to search Google for those?? TIA!! :wave:

YESorNO - BIG storm coming our way too!! Gusty winds and LOTS of rain!!!! :skip:

Be back later - have a massage scheduled for today!!

:seeya:

---------
OMG YESorNO, I really needed that!! :laughcry: haven't had much to lol about! What a hoot!!!

Hey Nore, how are you doing? How's your hand/arm? I hope you're feeling better.

Thank You !!! :tyou:
I’ve been laid up and unable to follow the trial, rather the NON-trial. Only rarely have I felt up to checking in with WS, and I am so thankful to all the people who post here and keep updated.

Not ordinarily a user of pharmaceuticals, I have been fortunate to have my senses dulled by some lovely prescribed concoctions, a much calmer way to follow all this nonsense! My blood pressure doesn’t skyrocket, no heart palpitations, overwhelming anxiety………instead a much kinder, gentler way to experience the frustration! :crazy:

Bernini, and others, a huge thank you for all the tweet reports. I know it must be time consuming, but it is so appreciated.
YESorNo, your jokes/funny story selections have provided some great moments of hilarity and reprieve, not just from this non-trial, but from the boredom of unpleasant recuperation.
:laughing:

A special shout out to
Neesaki for the books!!! Mailman Ken, postal delivery guy extraordinaire, knew I was hobbled so he called from the PO to tell me he was on his way up with a package and would put it inside the entry doorway on a stool for me☺ ‘Twas like Christmas, Neesaki, opening the box to all those books!
:happydance: Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop