SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I read on my Prosecutors page~was heard, Mondays trial day will be extra long.
Jury was told be prepared to stay until 8 pm..Jeff Gold mentioned it. He heard it so hope
it's true. He is reliable. :seeya:

She really have a peculiar way of using language. My guess is she thinjs it makes her look smart, but really it just makes her seem silly and a touch nuts...yes we all know she's more than a touch nuts, I'm just commenting on what her lanuage use alone says to me.[/

She really have a peculiar way of using language. My guess is she thinjs it makes her look smart, but really it just makes her seem silly and a touch nuts...yes we all know she's more than a touch nuts, I'm just commenting on what her lanuage use alone says to me.[/

Yes, I see what you mean. Her language is as contrived, pretentious and strange as she is. Like her 'art', she mirrors and copies from experts. Numerous examples have been given on this forum. In court, it was apparent how she had absorbed buzzwords from her experts and lawyers. Like her tracings when she illustrated the new words, they didn't quite fit. They were flat regurgitations - without authenticity or passion.

Nada on the hearing that was today.:gaah:

I honestly think she wore that shirt because she knew that letter was coming out. She was hoping to entice some of the men on the jury. She has always used her "sex appeal" to get through her whole disgusting life. It's all she had.

I'm saying a prayer for Travis's Grandmother tonight.
This letter has hurt me. How could someone be so heartless.
I have spent the last few nights trying to sleep, but I just toss and turn.
It was 5 a.m. before I finally conked out.
I was a little obsessive last night as I tried to sleep.
I think I flipped over every 45 seconds.. my tiny biceps ached today. Now, this.
Last night, I couldn't stop thinking of revenge, and all the different ways I wanted her to suffer in prison.
This is only a drop of what the Alexander Family has endured for years.
I can't type through my tears.

I haven't cried like this since Zahara was found.

I need to pet a kitty cat.
C'mere kitty.
< hugs>
Hi Peepers,
Travis's dear grandmother died within two years after Jodi killed him. I do not know why. But I am sure she may have lost her will to fight after he was gone.

Hi all, I read on my Prosecutors page~was heard, Mondays trial day will be extra long.
Jury was told be prepared to stay until 8 pm..Jeff Gold mentioned it. He heard it so hope
it's true. He is reliable. :seeya:

BUT won't that make nurmi mad? Won't she miss dinner? Wasn't this covered in first trial and they couldn't stay late?

I thought Samantha, in her victim impact statement, said that their grandmother died right before jury selection in the 2013 trial.

I just found her obituary. I didn't realize how close her death was to the beginning of the trial. I had never heard anything about this trial until I was watching Fox News one day, and I heard one of the anchors talk about a murderer getting ready to testify in court. I missed the prosecution's case, but I watched it on youtube.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pe/obituary.aspx?pid=161803605

I honestly think she wore that shirt because she knew that letter was coming out. She was hoping to entice some of the men on the jury. She has always used her "sex appeal" to get through her whole disgusting life. It's all she had.

There's not that many men on the jury, but I guess she only needs one.

BUT won't that make nurmi mad? Won't she miss dinner? Wasn't this covered in first trial and they couldn't stay late?

My father would get a migraine if he didn't eat on time, so maybe she will get one and the trial will have to be stopped so missy:jail: can get one of those protein bars
and maybe continue again? Didn't that happen in the trial last year?

I just read, and I do not know if this is true, that Abe is going to testify for the state. Anyone know for sure?

Found this on Twitter: :facepalm:

Think #jodiarias supporters should spend some time recycling survivor shirts into crying towels - really big ones!

B8IYq1nCAAAxNYP.jpg

Yes nor No, do you have the latest from Jeff Gold on what happened in court late yesterday

I just read, and I do not know if this is true, that Abe is going to testify for the state. Anyone know for sure?

Where did you read it? reliable source?

Phi Ricki,
I don't know but I am hoping Juan brings in everyone who knew Travis and throws everything at Jodi that has so far been withheld.

I thought Samantha, in her victim impact statement, said that their grandmother died right before jury selection in the 2013 trial.

I just found her obituary. I didn't realize how close her death was to the beginning of the trial. I had never heard anything about this trial until I was watching Fox News one day, and I heard one of the anchors talk about a murderer getting ready to testify in court. I missed the prosecution's case, but I watched it on youtube.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pe/obituary.aspx?pid=161803605

Thanks for the correction. Time flys by. I thought she passed in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper