SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Travis was fighting for his life Jodi told him to "SHUT UP" as she continued to plunge the knife into him.

I believe when she was recounting the ninjas telling Travis to SSHH shut up.. it was really her telling him that.

Her fighting for her life is not funny, it's a race to the finish line of Justice. She never had to enter this race, she could have chosen not to kill him.

Its about fawning time here too....they amaze me with their strength on such spindly little legs...its almost baby fox time too!!! Not many things are cuter than a baby fox....

My Pomeranian looked just like a little fox in the face. Prettiest little dog ever. I had her for 15 years and still miss her.

Continue discussion here...

BuffetHeader.jpg
link

buffet.jpg
link

WineBuffet4_1.jpg
link

Acoustic Guitar Solo #3 Beautiful New Age Classical Spanish Instrumental Peaceful Music musica - YouTube

Wow, Harmony! What a fancy-schmancy spread. And New Age guitar, too! Why, I feel a song comin' on....

Boston - Party - YouTube

OH no.. don't say chili on my diet.. LOVE chili.. I am eating some fresh fruit. It suddenly doesn't taste so good. Thoughts of chili, chopped onions, shredded cheese...some warm bread.

I have a great veggie chili recipe (weight watchers) that I make....its really good and only 2 points a serving!! One can add lean ground turkey too. We eat it over rice (Hawaiian style), but it tastes good alone too! Let me know if you want recipe :)

I went to the Caylee memorial site today and left a purple balloon for Caylee and a blue balloon for Travis. I took video and some photographs. apparently they have not put up a new cross and folks have left more things than the last time I was here in November. nothing appears to have been removed and more moments area there now.

What was amazing is that I took a wrong turn on a major intersection and had to backtrack through to get to the site. my GPS let me back to get where I need to be and had me turn on EMU drive!

It's those little things in life you notice a connection. I know that Steely Dan I first met on the Caylee threads.. And seeing EMU drive on my GPS to get to Caylee was just very strange indeed.

I said a prayer from all of us, and shared again with Caylee that many of us are here supporting Travis because of her.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368916807401.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368916807401.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 104
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368916848568.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368916848568.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 101
  • uploadfromtaptalk1368916919177.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368916919177.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 90
I have a great veggie chili recipe (weight watchers) that I make....its really good and only 2 points a serving!! One can add lean ground turkey too. We eat it over rice (Hawaiian style), but it tastes good alone too! Let me know if you want recipe :)

would love it!!

Unless she is going to give a sincere apology to the family, then she should keep her mouth shut. After what juror #8 had to say about her the jury doesn't believe anything she has to say. She needs to stop thinking about herself and totally give her deepest sympathy to the Alexander family.

I just do not believe either of the bolded above is possible. nothing about her is sincere and apology would be nothing except empty words. And sympathy is reserved only for herself. I think the jury is going to be very aware that no one in her family is going to speak for her life. I believe it is far too late for an apology....not after what she and DT did to Travis' memory during the trial and ja continued with it in the interview after she was convicted. The only thing I think she is sorry for, is that she got caught. As I said I would love to see the Alexander Family and friends just get up and leave the court room IF she starts speaking. I know they won't, but a girl can dream. JMO

Remember folks this is the sidebar...so feel free to talk about anything you want--share music, pet pictures/stories etc....whatever you want! We don't have to re-hash every minute of this trial/case-this is a decompression thread :seeya:

NO POT STIRRERS
(Unless its Chili or yummy soup)

Put this in your pot and stir it.

picture.php

As far as rumours starting... no one is starting rumours here.

We are just speculating.

Out of everyone, the only (3) that were ready to speak for Jodi, there is only one left, and that is DB.

You gotta wonder why. He's whipped? Nuh-Uh. not imo.

Remember folks, he was one of her last stops on her road trip to Mesa and DB knew Jodi was going there.

He whipped, I repeat, whipped......she did things to him he never knew was out there.......whipped.

[Respectfully snipped] It is axiomatic that the gavel of justice must come down one way or another. If it alights upon us in the here and now, then possibly we can make amends and grow human once more. If not, we risk spinning out centrifugally into the outer darkness: both cursing ourselves and others with weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Very good article (it wasn't that long, really), and I agreed with all but the last two paragraphs.

Nothing the jurors can do will "make amends" or help anyone "grow human once more."

Going back to Adam and Eve, Cain slew Abel. And so it has gone for thousands of years. Wicked people will continue to slaughter innocents. Nothing any of us can do will change that. But in interviews with regular folk outside the courthouse, one man said if it was that easy to get away with murder, he had some people in mind to settle scores with.

The Alexanders firmly want the DP in this case. So do many other of Travis' friends. Katiecoolady has said for months she's convinced this jury will sentence JA to death. DD juror Katie Wick said she wouldn't have predicted a week ago that the jury would come back with the DP, but she now believes they will.

It's a decision each juror will weigh very carefully. But no, I don't believe the decision of 12 people will do anything to 'make amends' and help anyone 'grow human' - least of all Jodi Ann Arias - or will cause the earth to 'spin centrifugally into the outer darkness.' That kind of overwrought prose just doesn't strike a chord with me. The worst that will happen to JA is that she will get a pinprick injection of a substance that will make her feel sleepy, the kind used thousands of times a day in dentists' offices and surgery suites.

If only Travis had suffered so little.

I just do not believe either of the bolded above is possible. nothing about her is sincere and apology would be nothing except empty words. And sympathy is reserved only for herself. I think the jury is going to be very aware that no one in her family is going to speak for her life. I believe it is far too late for an apology....not after what she and DT did to Travis memory during the trial and ja continued with it in the interview after she was convicted. The only thing I think she is sorry for, is that she got caught. As I said I would love to see the Alexander Family and friends just get up and leave the court room IF she starts speaking. I know they won't, but a girl can dream. JMO

doesn't she screw up her appeals if she apologizes? she can say she's sorry they're grieving, if she'd even say that. but if anyone's waiting for her to take responsibility for what she did and apologize, it is NOT going to happen. didn't the DT file a motion keeping JM from mentioning her lack of remorse and win? if so, then it makes no sense to expect her to express remorse.

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 21h
Snc U been gone Everythins goin wrong Why'dyou have to say goodbye Look what you've done to me I can't stop these tears from fallin from my eyes

I'm still wondering who this is for ... Travis? Her GF in prison, Donovan (no DB is the tweeter) it's very strange ..

I'd say it's for Travis, unfortunately, Mrs. G. She is Just. That. Strange. It's all his fault, dontcha know? She had to kill him, and now look what's happened.

OH no.. don't say chili on my diet.. LOVE chili.. I am eating some fresh fruit. It suddenly doesn't taste so good. Thoughts of chili, chopped onions, shredded cheese...some warm bread.

The foodie posts have been killing me! :) I had become way too sedentary with this trial and I put a new spin on the phrase "nervous eating' LOL
As of Tuesday I went back to what works best for me, low carb. My doc totally endorses it, all my labs and vitals are excellent when I do it, I just give in to bad choices too often :) So far I've unloaded 7 lbs. and have a few more to go....
I wasn't Twiggy when the trial started :floorlaugh:
I have a doc's appointment at the end of the month and I want my labs stellar the way they were before I threw my discipline out the window :)
The food pics and recipes here are to die for....Makes me think I could do a cheat day once every couple of weeks....
See? I'm trying to bad already :floorlaugh:

The foodie posts have been killing me! :) I had become way too sedentary with this trial and I put a new spin on the phrase "nervous eating' LOL
As of Tuesday I went back to what works best for me, low carb. My doc totally endorses it, all my labs and vitals are excellent when I do it, I just give in to bad choices too often :) So far I've unloaded 7 lbs. and have a few more to go....
I wasn't Twiggy when the trial started :floorlaugh:
I have a doc's appointment at the end of the month and I want my labs stellar the way they were before I threw my discipline out the window :)
The food pics and recipes here are to die for....Makes me think I could do a cheat day once every couple of weeks....
See? I'm trying to bad already :floorlaugh:

I feel your pain. All this food, it's so lovely... :floorlaugh:

Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes - YouTube

CBS 5 KPHO is reporting the following:

"AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement."

Confirmed by CBS 5's Donna Rossi. However, the terms of her probation state no contact with convicted felon without prior approval from Adult Probation Dept. Investigation underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela