SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I love this song and just about anything by The Guess Who...

Hey Funkmeister, will we have our late-day infusion of you know who? I ask because I had a sneak preview in our local market just now. Strolling through produce, what should I hear but...... I was transfixed of course!

Til then, here's a ditty by a band I nearly forgot but should have remembered 'cause I had a "close encounter" with one of them:

J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame - YouTube

Put this in your pot and stir it.

picture.php

Omg.....do they come in wraps...I want one....I'm gonna eat it up.

He names his steaks !!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Seasoned and ready for action. Juan is the smallest one. Nurmi the biggest. #TheSteakVsJodiArias pic.twitter.com/yz2OpQWrHI

Omg.....do they come in wraps...I want one....I'm gonna eat it up.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That bee is only about six inches long -- he could have fit in a wrap when we brought him home. He's 35 pounds now, very long, still super short with his dwarven legs.

ME, ME, ME,:please: Since my DH has had 2 bouts with very painful gout I have had to change the ways he eats and consequently the way I eat as well. I just couldn't eat something he loves in front of him. He loves chili and I have made it with only 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef, black beans, onions, lots of spices and and shredded carrots...not bad but I'd love to have your recipe.:please:

I PMed you recipe and will post it on the Trial Recipe Thread :)

I love this song and just about anything by The Guess Who...

Hey Funkmeister, will we have our late-day infusion of you know who? I ask because I had a sneak preview in our local market just now. Strolling through produce, what should I hear but...... I was transfixed of course!

Til then, here's a ditty by a band I nearly forgot but should have remembered 'cause I had a "close encounter" with one of them:

J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame - YouTube

Did somebody say LTD?

LTD - (Everytime I Turn Around) Back In Love - YouTube

So is Jodi going to plead for life or for death when she gets up in front of the jury? I can't keep up with what she says.

depends on what site you read. Who care? Does she? I just want her on death row, not to die, just death death row row row row row your iphone

I'd hate to say this but this is only :twocents:.

I do believe ALV when she said Jodi has a low self-esteem. However, the issue I have with that is Jodi is 2-sided.

On one side, she seems low on herself and makes bad decisions.

And on the flipside, she is narcissist and a pathological liar.

I think when Jodi was 3 she skipped the empathy phase, she never learnt that other people exist as separate entities to her. It's like she can only imagine others existing when they are in front of her, this is why she thinks she can lay the foundation of truth from moment to moment.

I don't find this in any way funny. Yes she is evil, but when someone is fighting for their life it shouldn't be a laughing matter. I am hoping that just for a short time she could reach down into her soul and find some kind of human emotion. If she cares for her family the way she says , then do it for them. After all they are stuck with the embarrassment and mess she left for them to clean up.
BUT.. even if it snowed in July and she DID say those things... who would believe her? I'm afraid I would only think it was the first time she did something Nurmi told her to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver