SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In her taped interview with Det. Flores she says Jodi's claim that she had a bad childhood is a fantasy. Since this is one of the mitigating factors I don't think they want this claim to be disputed by her mother.

In one of the interviews Jodi gave, after her arrest, I remember her saying she had an "ideal childhood", yes and I quote. It may have been the interview from jail where she wanted the camera to wait while she powdered her nose.

I believe beach said she was creating one.
Yay.. thanks...

I'm sick on top of tired of Jodi so I need something that will be better focused today... ;)

I just want this to end for them today. I want this Jury to see the game and give her death. We all know she will take every appeal coming so it will take years and years but her life in that little cell will be more censored than in general pop..

PLEASE Jury.. PLEASE.

I agree he will twist things, but he's not going to make up a quote from a motion. That's totally different than putting a slant on a story.

Slant is where he said in the story "LaViolette, an expert on domestic violence, testified during Arias’ trial and was subsequently harrassed and threatened by trial watchers who staged a massive defamation campaign against her." That statement isn't exactly objective.

But the quotes from the motion are not something he would make up. He'd be fired for that.

BBM: We can only hope!!!

Keifer is not going to make up and quote from a made up motion. It's believable the motion was filed.

If it was filed, it has not appeared yet in the case information. Does Keifer have some inside track with the DT or someone close to the DT?

Does anyone know of any websites where I can watch TV stations like HLN (even though it gets on my nerves sometimes) and other stations? I have been watching commentaries and so forth on this webiste .superusvoxtv.com but I can't get it to work anymore. Thanks for any help.

You can watch hln from their own website or on the CNN app.

I knew this was coming. You do realize Bravo has a claim on him as well.

Yes I do and have since the Caylee case. LOL Thank You for reminding "them" Mark is mine:floorlaugh:

I don't believe a word from Keifer. My distrust for him is deep and wide. The guy is most unusual.

Who were the 2 witnesses for her? patty...who is now out and who is the other? tia

Hopefully the Judge will quickly deny the mistrial motion and get this case finished this week so the Alexander family can go back to their homes, jobs, etc

Does anyone know what tv station I as a Canadian can watch the trial on today?
Thanks! :)

I watch it on HLN, its on Telus TV, not sure who your provider is....Other than that watch online, links are on page 1...

I sincerely hope these alleged death threats will be thoroughly investigated. If some nutcase did this (and i highly doubt it but ya never know) then they need to be held accountable. On the other hand, if this is a ploy by PW I would assume its a contempt of court issue at the very least.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Nurmi just arrived and asked judge if she had received the motion he filed yesterday, she said yes. #JodiArias

Tell bravo to get in line....behind me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you know, I haven't pushed this point in months and months but,.... I am the one in line behind you!! :floorlaugh:

If it was filed, it has not appeared yet in the case information. Does Keifer have some inside track with the DT or someone close to the DT?

I don't know for sure, but I believe the DT lets him in on things. jmo:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member