SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Henle ‏@HenleMark 21m21 minutes agoPhoenix, AZ
Prosecutor #JuanMartinez questions Dr. DeMarte during the #JodiArias retrial Wednesday morning.

B9BiA20IMAAAa3j.jpg

I'm not that good at searching for threads yet. Maybe someone could lend me a helping hand?
Is there a thread somewhere here focusing on the photographs?
I just find it so weird. Why take the pictures but not the camera? I have several theories but none make sense really.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 58s58 seconds ago
Text messages between #jodiarias and TA shown to jurors.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
Martinez has DeMarte read the text from Alexander asking where the ring is. Arias replies that she has it, don't worry. He says he's not mad

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 41s41 seconds ago
DD: testifies that #JodiArias admits she took TA's diamond ring after claiming she didn't know

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
DD testifying about TMs btw TA #JodiArias about a diamond ring in his dresser

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s49 seconds ago
TA: "Do you have any idea what happened to the ring in the drawer?" #JodiArias "What diamond ring? Oh, yeah, I have it."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
TA- Do you have any idea what happened to that Diamond Ring in my drawer?Jodi- What diamond ring? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 48s48 seconds ago
An even dozen sidebars. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 47s47 seconds ago
DD: Intrusive behaviors-example is #JodiArias taking TA's diamond ring w/out his permission - Nurmi objects incredulously

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte says she took it without his consent. Nurmi objects loudly. Sidebar. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
JA- Oh yeah I have it, I will explain, don't be mad, I'm sure it caused u stress. Please don't worryTA- I'm not mad, don't worry #jodiarias

ammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Sidebar. Nurmi wants to make sure the word stolen or taken the ring without #TravisAlexander's permission is not used. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says this is intrusive and Jodi took this without TA's consent....Nurmi jumps up to object #jodiarias #3tvarias

Of course it was taken without permission otherwise TA wouldn't have asked where it was!

Why is all the spying and slashed tires stuff allowed in this trial, but it wasn't allowed in the last trial?

The defense opened the door when their Docs made references to it in their testimony and using the affidavits from "scared witnesses" to back up their "opinions".

I Love these 2 people! They make an AWESOME team!!!

So glad DeMarte wore lighter colors today. Jodi wearing dark colors doesn't make her DeMarte!!!

I'm not that good at searching for threads yet. Maybe someone could lend me a helping hand?
I just find it so weird. Why take the pictures but not the camera? I have several theories but none make sense really.

A "Google" search of "Jodi Arias" or "Travis Alexander", and click the "images" vs. "News", will give you most of the photos.

She didn't take the pictures as in "take them with her". She deleted a lot of them, and then put the camera and the photo card through a wash cycle in TA's washing machine with bleach, hoping it would destroy the evidence. LE was able to retrieve the pics off the photo card.

This I know. I wondered if they was a discussion thread about this here.
Why bother taking the photographs if not intending to keep them?

I never understood that either. Why put the camera in the washer...why not take it with you? I'm guessing the whole camera thing was just a ruse with her...to distract Travis. Putting the camera in the washer was meant to destroy any evidence on it. It wasn't a smart move but, I sure am glad she isn't as smart as she thinks she is!

Everything is coming in, slashing his tires, stealing the engagement ring, going through his texts, emails. She is a real nut job. Scary!! Travis had to be so embarrassed by her.

Embarrassed?? He should've been scared as ****!!!

Are they your horses, Bernina?

Yes, all Arabs. Kissy (mare), Zubaz (stallion), and Zuri (K and Z's filly). Zuri is the Sidebar's "Niece", LOL! We were all on foal watch for a few months before she was born. Lots of side bar Aunts!!!!

If to destroy the evidence why not take it with her and dump it wherever the murder weapon is?

This I know. I wondered if they was a discussion thread about this here.
Why bother taking the photographs if not intending to keep them?

Could have been part of her "plan" or "set up"..........making things seems "ok", and then catching him by surprise in the shower. Who would orchestrate a murder, convincing the victim to disrobe and get in the shower? "Let's do some Calvin Klein shots". "Oh, you look so cut and muscled". Was she really pouring on the charm?

Wet and naked. Not only was he totally helpless, she KNEW his friends and family were going to find him in that state. Pure EVIL.

If to destroy the evidence why not take it with her and dump it wherever the murder weapon is?

I don't know. She thinks she's the smartest person in the world I guess! Maybe she was afraid if she was stopped or something on her way out then the camera would be retrieved and point to her guilt.. I don't think she took the pix to have a keepsake. She was through with Travis. She wanted him gone...forever!

Another charge..........theft. There was a trail of the purchase of TA's camera and text messages between TA and CMJA (allegedly) about what camera to get and her "professional opinion". Stuffing it in the washer with clothes might have been perceived as TA accidentally grabbing the camera with his clothes. Pretty stupid when you pour a bottle of bleach over them.
But it clinched CMJA as their main suspect. Pictures don't lie.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s44 seconds ago
Back in court.sidebar. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 38s38 seconds ago
#JodiArias Back from lunch. Defense requests approach upon Juan attempting to enter transcript interview w/Taylor S.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds ago
We are back in session #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 34s35 seconds ago
Martinez uttered one sentence, which I didn't hear, then Nurmi asked to approach. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67