SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting late and time for bed for this old broad.
See you all in the AM and here's hoping it will be a good trial day. :seeya:

Good Night! Don't let the Nurmi bugs bite! lol...

BBM She'll think she has won and that's so :gaah:

Hi YorN ! As much as I believe she deserves the DP, I just haven't had any strong hopes for that in a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, believe me, I am totally with you YorN ! And I agree that in the beginning to her, it will feel like a "win". But after a few days, weeks, it will not. The reality will begin to sink in at which point it can not possibly feel like a win, even to her. If it does, then she really is mentally deranged. If so, then she really is living in an alternate universe. But at least she is out of circulation, hopefully she will never be free again.

God, Please give healing and peace to Travis' family. And please, for their protection, and for the protection of the prosecution team, and for the protection of all of her perceived enemies, and for the protection of all of society, please forbid this murderer to ever be free to walk amongst us ever again. :prayer: Thank You Very Much, Amen.
That's my prayer. Please feel free to embellish as you see fit. :seeya:

I'm not throwing in the towel- not after investing all this time in this crazy trial or is it a circus.
I just want her to suffer, just like the Alexander's are suffering (never mind what Travis suffered at her large hands) and will continue to suffer without Travis all their lives. I want her in a tiny cell, with no one there to talk to- miserable for the rest of her damn life. It's what she deserves and the only thing she deserves- never mind the DP. I don't want her to have a "job" after so many years or "friends" in prison- just her screwed-up thoughts to think about.

In her "allocution", if she gives one, all I better hear is remorse, remorse, remorse and not some crack-pot ideas about what she can do and her worth as a person. Pfttt and Pftt again. :gaah:

As you can see, I'm sick of her and this so-called trial- but I'm still here with all of you. :)

I love you YorN :loveyou: And don't you dare throw in the towel, or I'll... I'll... well I don't know what I'll do. Still, I don't care if she says "remorse" 'til the cows came home, or long after, I still wouldn't believe her. She's a a deceptive *****, a fraud, and a pathological liar. Nothing she says is believable to me now. Not ever, in a million years. :moo:

Zuri, sharing a hug for you :hug:. I do remember the intense sadness when we lost our baby giraffe. I can only imagine how much worse it would be to be your own. Thinking of you with healing thoughts.

Zuri, wow! What a tough loss. Cannot imagine. Lots of positive thoughts your way. Thanks for letting us know,

BBM She has "mentally ill" now :gaah:

I respectfully disagree... "ill" implies it can be successfully treated and although disorders can be managed and should the patient be willing even somewhat successfully with mood stabilizers and cognitive restructuring, they can never be "cured". Disorders, to my understanding, are like your eye colour, nothing can change the inherent characteristic attributes of it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/magazine/can-you-call-a-9-year-old-a-psychopath.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&
“If a person doesn’t have the hardware to do emotion processing, you won’t be able to teach it,” Donald Lynam observes. “It may be like diabetes: you’re never really going to cure it. But if your idea of success is that these kids aren’t as likely to become violent and end up in jail, then I think treatment could work.”

There is no cure for evil, even God cast Lucifer out of heaven.

I really would love to read this but, I couldn't find it in paperback. Is this going to be sold in a book version as in...can I buy it and put in in my library?

Her site was invaluable during the Pistorius trial... send her a message she is pretty good at responding and may even have some means already available to send out printed copies, or can at least let you know if this will ever be an option. I prefer to sit and read physical copies too, my desktop is rather difficult to drag around and I really haven't got into all this technological apparatus yet, so far I've even managed to avoid having a cell phone.

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
02/11/2015 8:00 AM

02/09/2015

CAPITAL CASE MANAGER
PUBLIC DEFENDER-APPOINT
COUNSEL-CCC
(this is new- what is this????)

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY THIRTY-NINE

LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 2/5/15 Exhibits 440, 456, 761, 842, 841, 615,
819, 820, 839, 791, 863, 900-908 and 910-914 were temporarily released to Defense and
returned today.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT that on 2/6/15 Exhibits 391, 238, 438, 471, 504, 505,
511, 512, 600, 680, 738, 739, 742, 743, 872, 245 and 677 were temporarily released to the State
and returned today.
9:37 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 2/5/15...

Dr. Janeen DeMarte, having previously been sworn, testifies further.
Defense Exhibit 923 is marked for identification.
The Defense offers Defense Exhibit 923 and it is admitted in evidence.
Defense Exhibit 924 is marked for identification....

IT IS ORDERED authorizing the Office of Public Defense Services to appoint a new
investigator for the Defendant...

State’s Exhibits 925-927 are marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 926 and it is admitted in evidence.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 925 and it is admitted in evidence.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 927 and it is NOT admitted in evidence.
State’s Exhibit 928 is marked for identification.
The State offers State’s Exhibit 928 and it is NOT admitted in evidence...

LET THE RECORD REFLECT the Court has received questions from the Jury. Same is
discussed by Court and counsel and some are asked of the witness.
Filed: Juror Questions (6)...

2:09 p.m. Court stands at recess until 2/11/15 at 9:30 a.m. in this division...

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022015/m6692760.pdf

good-morning-have-a-nice-wednesday.jpg

Link: http://www.imagesbuddy.com/images/105/2013/08/good-morning-have-a-nice-wednesday.jpg
------------------------------------

Travis’ Last Two Months (from our very own WS's Juror13)

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/travis-last-two-months/
---------------------------

Wonder why missy:jail: needs a new "investigator"????

I think we need some music to move this trial along:

[video=youtube;sM-d34egzXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM-d34egzXg[/video]

Hi YorN ! As much as I believe she deserves the DP, I just haven't had any strong hopes for that in a while. Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, believe me, I am totally with you YorN ! And I agree that in the beginning to her, it will feel like a "win". But after a few days, weeks, it will not. The reality will begin to sink in at which point it can not possibly feel like a win, even to her. If it does, then she really is mentally deranged. If so, then she really is living in an alternate universe. But at least she is out of circulation, hopefully she will never be free again.

God, Please give healing and peace to Travis' family. And please, for their protection, and for the protection of the prosecution team, and for the protection of all of her perceived enemies, and for the protection of all of society, please forbid this murderer to ever be free to walk amongst us ever again. :prayer: Thank You Very Much, Amen.
That's my prayer. Please feel free to embellish as you see fit. :seeya:

Amen!

I love you YorN :loveyou: And don't you dare throw in the towel, or I'll... I'll... well I don't know what I'll do. Still, I don't care if she says "remorse" 'til the cows came home, or long after, I still wouldn't believe her. She's a a deceptive *****, a fraud, and a pathological liar. Nothing she says is believable to me now. Not ever, in a million years. :moo:

BBM

[video=youtube;SJ2hJezvd2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2hJezvd2I[/video]

One more thing :)

[video=youtube;5XLUCd18T9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XLUCd18T9I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

:anguish:

From your post YesorNo:
IT IS ORDERED authorizing the Office of Public Defense Services to appoint a new
investigator for the Defendant...

What happened to Dorian Bond? Did she have a court appointed investigator before? I am just wondering why she needs a new one. Did something unfortunate happen? Did he bow out? Could this be the reason for the "OMG' the other day that was blurted out by Wilmont? Everyday, this case brings more drama and more questions.

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and for those who wrote me privately. I had my meltdown last night, late. Baby Bernina had a necropsy and apparently had contracted Equine Herpes Virus 1 in utero, even though the mare had been vaccinated every 3 months per protocol. She never stood a chance. This happens in .05% of pregnant mares. .05%. It is so very rare. I had bred Olympic horse bloodlines and she was perfectly formed. The EHV1 affected her lungs in utero and the mare was obviously exposed to another horse that was shedding the virus at some point. I am griefstricken still, but putting one foot before the other today.

If you all remember anxiously waiting for the giraffe to foal this summer? And the disappointment when the baby was born dead? It is like that, except it happened to me. Thank you all for your multitude of kindnesses. I will never forget...Xo

Zuri,
i am very, sery sorry for your loss.

Bawahahahaha! I posted earlier that maybe the Supreme court would refuse to review the appeal...with the whole "stranger things have happened". Ha, ha, ha!

This isn't on JSS, it's on CMJA and her defense team. Stephens KNEW this was going to get knocked out of the field, but placated the defense. One less thing for the appeals process: "The media was videoing the proceedings so how could my client have a fair trial, media circus, wah, wah, wah!!!"

BOOM!!!!!

Will CMJA present her allocution, will she continue her "sentimental journey through life" returning to the stand, or will she just sit there and doodle?

T-shirts: FAIL
American Sign Language: FAIL
Spanish lessons: FAIL
Recycling: FAIL
Hair Donations: FAIL
Book club: FAIL

She's got NADA!!!!

BBM
I never thought of it that way, but I totally agree. JSS allowed it through because it was the only way to stop CMJA. Deal with the headache now and placate her while it's rather small instead of denying it and allowing it to become a bigger headache during the appeals process and possibly gain headway in CMJA's favor. JSS did say she felt CMJA was being manipulative, perhaps she took the route of "Give someone enough rope..." and as we all now see the outcome.

CMJA does a very good job making herself look like a damn fool. Sad thing is she can't see it. Hiding under Christmas Trees, sleeping in TA's lap in a room full of people, taking 10lbs of beauty equipment to go hiking, testifying a bunch of lies for 18 days..the examples go on and on. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee