SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've been thinking about this. They didn't know the Arias family was there, maybe they asked to be taken out the other way because the Alexander family were sitting there the previous days. :/

Nope, that's the usual spot for the Alexanders since verdict watch, the media just didn't pick up on it. And the JAII peeps didn't pick up on it til then either. They said it was "jury tampering" on their site and went on and on about it. CMJA's posse shows up and it's all about "go team".
The victim's family has rights. CMJA's family DOESN'T.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago
Hoping this jury can come to a decision and not be hung. We will see. It all starts at 9:30am MST. See you there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 12m12 minutes ago
A juror already walked in for #JodiArias sentencing trial #TravisAlexander #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 4m4 minutes ago
2 female jurors walking in now. One wearing a dress, both look down as they pass the media. #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 3m3 minutes ago
Two more jurors walked in. We're up to three now #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s15 seconds ago
3 jurors have made it in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Here is our weather forecast:

BTW ALL SCHOOLS we closed as of last night!!

US National Weather Service Paducah Kentucky

A Winter Storm Warning is in effect through tonight. As temperatures fall below freezing, rain will change over to a brief period of freezing rain and then a prolonged period of sleet from northwest to southeast through the day. The rain to mix line will likely be near the Ohio River by late morning and to the Tennessee border by mid afternoon. After several hours of sleet, a changeover to snow is expected during the afternoon and early evening. Snow, moderate to heavy at times, will continue tonight before tapering off late tonight and early Thursday morning. Total snow and sleet accumulations will range from 4 to 10 inches. Locally higher amounts are possible in areas that receive banded snow. Travel will become very hazardous later today and tonight.

Well howdy neighbor :wave: I see that you are in western Ky. I am in Louisville, which is just a hop, skip and jump away from Indiana. Curious in Indiana is close to us as well.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
2 more jurors, 1 man and 1 woman walk in. This makes 5 I think. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
2 more male jurors walked in. They looked a little somber. #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago
Four more jurors walked in. We are up to seven jurors now #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
7 jurors have made it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s49 seconds ago
Juror #1 has earphones on. I love how committed they are, not wanting to chance hearing anything. #JodiArias

Well howdy neighbor :wave: I see that you are in western Ky. I am in Louisville, which is just a hop, skip and jump away from Indiana. Curious in Indiana is close to us as well.
Yep, I am here. Not looking forward to the storm coming in and zero degrees Friday morning! Just listened to the head weather service guy in Louisiville. He said the jet stream is so active that as soon as it warms up they are looking for an active tornado season. I am not complaining about the cold weather anymore.:).
Oh jury please come to a decision!!!

If this jury foreman is serious she/he will go through every single piece of evidence and there is no way someone could make a vote for life. They haven't even taken the time to look at the evidence. There is much they don't know. I am sick about this.

Dang it I should read all of the posts before I post! Sorry about that YoN :smile:
I should have remembered that YoN is always one step ahead of all of us! :sleuth:

Well she is the queen!

Hi Spellbound :wave:

We are south of you and it is pouring rain at the moment. It was 43 degree's when I got up this morning. Schools are closed because of all this darn rain will be freezing as the cold front moves in, bringing with it another "gift" of snow for us. :gaah:

We had so many warm days before Feb. 16th that my daffodils were coming up. I had recently told my sister that we've been really lucky this winter...Me and my big mouth!!! I guess Mother nature was listening, and she didn't like what I was saying :wink:

http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=8de93eeb608a5d9f&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

BBM "The gods will be angry"- they don't like anyone to boast. :facepalm:

Hailed last night, but it's a little bit warmer. 40 degrees right now. :)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Another woman who walks in by herself a lot walks in with earphones. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s54 seconds ago
Another female, juror walks in alone with her head down #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago
All 12 have made it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 50s51 seconds ago
All the jurors have arrived. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 30s31 seconds ago
Looks like 12 jurors now here back to deliberating. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 9s10 seconds ago
The Alexanders are taking their spot back. They are on the 5th floor. They have not done that in the morning. #jodiarias

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 11m11 minutes ago
@News20Chopper In Juan's Wendy Andriano case, first deadlocked ,then jury got the Allen charge then came back with death. #TravisAlexander

Hey Dmacky, sleeting here now. :(.
Good day to be at WS.
Great company here!

Can I just ask...what's with the dang earphones in deliberations??? I mean, can't they even listen to one another? Yesterday I think eight had earphones. :(

Gotta go back to Boston.
Someone please PM me if there's a verdict.

I'm from SW Indiana, but still close to you! We get all our weather info from the US National Weather Service Paducah Kentucky. Don't ask me why LOL. I don't think we have a National Weather Service any closer than KY. Glad meet you neighbor!! I have relation that live in Louisville.

Can I just ask...what's with the dang earphones in deliberations??? I mean, can't they even listen to one another? Yesterday I think eight had earphones. :(

They have them so no one will yell questions or "Hello" to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader