SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask...what's with the dang earphones in deliberations??? I mean, can't they even listen to one another? Yesterday I think eight had earphones.

I'm sure they don't wear them in the jury room....just when walking in and out.

I bet dollar to donuts we hear a decision of some kind today. Made my fav comfort food CHILI, so I'm here for the long or short haul.

It's just sad that the jury has to make the decision not knowing all that we know...

Guess the Gold Patrol isn't tweeting JA today...

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
· 2h 2 hours ago
#AaronHernandez is streaming live at http://TheGoldPatrol.com and we are live tweeting it @TheGoldPatrol

Well, no mention of snacks or crockpots..........maybe they're done deliberating.

Good Morning all . Still bogged down at work but taking a quick break to say 'hello' to all.
I hope the Alexander family can get some much needed peace soon. God Bless them.

Today a high of 70 with 100 percent rain and tomorrow a high of 31. I say tomorrow will be an ice day.

I have to go for an SI Joint Ablation at 2:45pm EST and that is the sign that the jury will deliver a verdict! Last time when the verdict came in, my daughter was in the hospital after taking a really bad fall off my horse. I had predicted 3/5/15 as the verdict date in the poll and I so want to be wrong!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 48s49 seconds ago
Stephen Alexander just walked in. Only Travis family member in courtroom. #jodiarias

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 28s29 seconds ago
Jurors in #jodiarias trial resumed deliberations 35 minutes ago. Today is day 5--the wait continues...

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 6s6 seconds ago
#TravisAlexander brother just walked into courtroom. #JodiArias family also here #abc15

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 13s14 seconds ago
Other members of Alexander family waiting in the hall. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Jury in jury room. Some Alexander family on the 5th floor opposite media. Sandy Arias standing in between,next to elevator. #jodiarias

Not popular, I know.... and I don't want to turn this into a conversation. < No offense to anyone intended, I just don't.

BBM ~
I feel sorry for Sandy. She's mostly always there and all alone everyday, and knowing how much she is hated. :frown: That is all.

Throwing it out there:

Jury wasn't "hung" or "deadlocked" yesterday, they wanted clarification of #5 and #6. JSS could only read "empasse".

#5 arias suffered physical & emotional abuse.#6 abusive nature of arias relationship with TA

I have to go for an SI Joint Ablation at 2:45pm EST and that is the sign that the jury will deliver a verdict! Last time when the verdict came in, my daughter was in the hospital after taking a really bad fall off my horse. I had predicted 3/5/15 as the verdict date in the poll and I so want to be wrong!

Oh my Zuri! Did your daughter fully recover? I don't remember hearing about that at all.
I picked March 5th as well :smile:

Throwing it out there:

Jury wasn't "hung" or "deadlocked" yesterday, they wanted clarification of #5 and #6. JSS could only read "empasse".

#5 arias suffered physical & emotional abuse.#6 abusive nature of arias relationship with TA

Thank you for the explanation!

The snow has arrived....

I feel for you~~i Hate snow (& winter)!!!!!! We have been blessed with a beautiful day here in Pacific NW ---- and again not meaning to be bragging. But dangit I'm so over fog and rain!!!! Love sun and heat. Hoping our summer will be nice!! Sometime we get a payback if our winter is nice~~so there is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13