DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
· 30s 31 seconds ago
#jodiarias judge announced now at recess until 1pm

Missing hWild. I think he got burned out on all the trial tweeters that showed up in court last week.

Well.. That's disappointing! More waiting to find out what we are waiting for! :facepalm:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Whatever is happening in the hallway is "off the record" #jodiarias

-------------------------------------------------------------

I like to think Arias completely lost her sheet and had to be zapped, and now they're trying to bring her around in time to get her dressed and ready. Well...it's a pleasant thought, while we're waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

Oh, Alexander family...my heart breaks for you. Stay strong!

Hi Bernina,

I don't think so... I think it's something else that has to be addressed. Either hung or question.

The Court had us fooled the last time, LOL!

All I know is that JSS said after the jury went to deliberations that any questions would be answered without the jury present, UNLESS they changed the rules...................which seems to be kind of the norm.

If JSS wants to give the jury the Allen Charge, I don't think the last jury was in court when that went down either.

Lisa, are you in the court right now?

We'll I'm away from home and wifi is bad here
So have they announced recesses before?

The Court had us fooled the last time, LOL!

All I know is that JSS said after the jury went to deliberations that any questions would be answered without the jury present, UNLESS they changed the rules...................which seems to be kind of the norm.

If JSS wants to give the jury the Allen Charge, I don't think the last jury was in court when that went down either.

Lisa, are you in the court right now?

Not today. I was only there yesterday. You're certainly right - JSS can switch it up anytime and it wouldn't be shocking. Yesterday at about 4pm, I was sitting in the courtroom while she was finishing up another case and she made the comment that if the jury came back with the verdict (yesterday after 4pm) that she would not read it - it would have to wait until the next day. I couldn't believe that. I've never heard of a verdict not being read the same day. Have you?

Not today. I was only there yesterday. You're certainly right - JSS can switch it up anytime and it wouldn't be shocking. Yesterday at about 4pm, I was sitting in the courtroom while she was finishing up another case and she made the comment that if the jury came back with the verdict (yesterday after 4pm) that she would not read it - it would have to wait until the next day. I couldn't believe that. I've never heard of a verdict not being read the same day. Have you?

Getting all the players there is tough at a late hour................traffic and distance. Most people commute to Phoenix from outside communities. Easily 45 minutes to an hour. Add in rush hour traffic..........gah!

"Fun Fact" or FYI: The Dark Side reported that CMJA would NOT have any family members there for the reading of the verdict when the jury was sent into deliberations last week. Have not seen that change on "their" site so far..............I will be so glad to avoid getting slimed every time I go to read there. Ick factor is pretty high.

.....and NOW they're frantic about whether CMJA's family has been notified.:facepalm:

Nancy Grace was just on HLN and says she thinks it could be a hung jury. She also thinks those 8 jurors that come and go together might mean they are agreeing with each other and the other 4 are not in agreement with them. (no link, live TV).

Nancy Grace was just on HLN and says she thinks it could be a hung jury. She also thinks those 8 jurors that come and go together might mean they are agreeing with each other and the other 4 are not in agreement with them. (no link, live TV).

NG isn't in the court house, is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member