SIDEBAR #45 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: If any of you have KCL on your contact/friend list, would you check it and see if her name is still there?

I'm in touch with her on Facebook, why? She got engaged in real life and was away for a month writing a book.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
So...26 and a half hours of deliberation so far. Back tomorrow. #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
Guessing jury was taken out the back again. I will wait a few more mins #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Remember that even though it's hard, the jury still deliberating is nothing but good news because they were deadlocked, which meant life.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 19s20 seconds ago
The Alexanders are still up here on the 5th floor.#jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 8s9 seconds ago
Juan and Flores just came out. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9s9 seconds ago
Juan and Det Flores just left the Victim room. Had no clue they were in there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 58s59 seconds ago
Martinez and Flores exit victim room. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 38s38 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan left. Gave us all a smile. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 38s38 seconds ago
I asked Martinez if he was sleeping at night and he just laughed at me. #jodiarias

OT: If any of you have KCL on your contact/friend list, would you check it and see if her name is still there?

I think I have her in twitter. shall I check?
Her screen name on CC is katiecoolady. You could PM her. She has posted recently.

I'm in touch with her on Facebook, why? She got engaged in real life and was away for a month writing a book.

Her screen name on CC is katiecoolady. You could PM her. She has posted recently.

For some reason, her name has been removed from my contact/friend list and I was worried she has been banned because she posted her blog site here or something. I don't understand...

For some reason, her name has been removed from my contact/friend list and I was worried she has been banned because she posted her blog site here or something. I don't understand...
Yes, she did get engaged.
I think personal blog sites are against TOS.....(rules)

I know this pain too well. It will be 5 yrs this July I lost my beautiful golden. I plan to have her ashes buried with mine, no matter how cray-cray that sounds.

My daughter still mad that her father didn't wake her to say goodbye to our gilden. Shes thinking of having someone make a memorial golden for her. Still misses her andcits been 3 yrs

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...still coming down fast and huge flakes. Been off here all day and going catch up with reading.

:winner: You guessed it! So arrogant and uninformed, always playing Devil's advocate, no matter which case it is on. So glad I don't have to know her in real life.

:lol:

She's still on my list. :dunno:

Haven't posted since first trial. Just a thought. I always *knew* she was guilty and the first trial did nothing but comfort that belief. However watching the trial and Jodi in the courtroom I did feel some pity for her. Not sure why I didn't believe any of the garbage she and the defense team were spewing about Travis Im just one of those people that feel that way. At any rate after the verdict...where she cried those crocodile tears...I watched the interview she gave after the verdict and all that pity went out the window. Maybe there are 1or2 on the jury that feel pity for her. Someone earlier said show them that interview the one after the verdict. I agree whole heatedly..know it's not gonna happen but that's just how it is.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...still coming down fast and huge flakes. Been off here all day and going catch up with reading.

You didn't miss very much as far as court goes... was very quiet today. I'm guessing that's good though. Fingers crossed! (and my eyes too.. from staring at this screen all day!) lol

UGH! I have a dilemma. I try to keep up with this trial via my phone at work. My charger died. I told my hubby he will have to go to the store tomorrow and bring a new charger to work, because I want to know if a verdict comes in.

UGH! I have a dilemma. I try to keep up with this trial via my phone at work. My charger died. I told my hubby he will have to go to the store tomorrow and bring a new charger to work, because I want to know if a verdict comes in.

Do you want us to text you when the verdict has been reached so you don't have to keep your phone active while you work/wait?

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 21m21 minutes ago
jurors coming back from break. look either bored or tired. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21m21 minutes ago
Jurors are back and the women look as if they could have been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19m19 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Well, the good news is jurors are still deliberating. Bad news is I'm about to fall asleep.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
I am thinking there will be nothing today and we will all be back here waiting again tomorrow #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 27s27 seconds ago
No one can ever say this jury did not work hard #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 18s18 seconds ago
Sidebars and Secrets, Chapter 4: (30 blank pages).

BBM~ Maybe they were looking at the autopsy and crime scene photos. Sure makes ME cry!

But Zuri, snapping does not equal premeditation. Just look at all the evidence starting with her stealing grandpa's gun. Premeditation at least that far back, maybe further...
What may have made it go time was her hacking into his SouthWest Airlines account while he was in the shower and finding Mimi's name on the ticket for Cancun.

Yes, I guess one could go as far as to say that at the point he killed his first victim, that Ted Bundy "snapped". He just snapped a little younger than CMJA.
That said, I can certainly understand even slight hesitation in putting someone to death. And even though I have been anti-death penalty for the most part, I could vote for it in this case.

ETA: I was wrong, he wasn't younger, he was the same age as CMJA, 27 y/o. Kinda creepy, huh ? :scared:

Do you want us to text you when the verdict has been reached so you don't have to keep your phone active while you work/wait?

That is very kind of you but I keep refreshing a lot and scrolling so I would not miss it. I just need the charger. Surprising, my work productivity has not lessened at all while trying to keep up. The supervisor does not say anything about the phone use either. They just think it is funny if I am wearing 2 pairs of glasses so I can read tapatalk.

You didn't miss very much as far as court goes... was very quiet today. I'm guessing that's good though. Fingers crossed! (and my eyes too.. from staring at this screen all day!) lol

You are so right on...all caught up and now off light my candle. Hope you all have a peaceful evening.

I am still in shock . I really do not know what to say. I honestly feel that this jury is extremely serious about their jury duties.

I am still in shock . I really do not know what to say. I honestly feel that this jury is extremely serious about their jury duties.

I agree with you. I am sure the are exhausted and frustrated but they aren't giving up. Which way this verdict is going to go is left to be seen but none of us can say, they did not give it their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3