SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I plodded through it without hrt. One thing in my favor at the time was my work. We had a cooler to sell cold drinks. It had to be stocked from inside. I kept that thing so nice. They would remind me of a coat available to use but I just said no thanks. My description of hot flashes was it felt like you were standing in front of an oven that was set at 450 and the door was opened.

Like a pizza oven that's suddenly blasted open!!!! I thought it was kind of funny when I'd get a hot flash in front of a mirror, and watch my body go "flush", weirdest thing......

Menopause does suck. I started young (38) I suffered for 5 years then gave in to HRT. Went off it after a year. Was much better. I just wish the quality sleep came back. It's better but......

Like a pizza oven that's suddenly blasted open!!!! I thought it was kind of funny when I'd get a hot flash in front of a mirror, and watch my body go "flush", weirdest thing......

Oh my, that reminds me of my first hot flash. It woke me up out of a deep sleep, I ran to the br and looked in the mirror. I was cherry red and the sweat was poring off of my nose like Niagra Falls.

Well, I called off sick from work and called my doc and she told me it was a hot flash and put me on the estrogen patch. A couple of days later I started getting morning sickness. It would wake me up before the alarm and I would just feel so nauseous. So my doc changed me to the progesterone pill and the hot flashes stopped and so did the nausea.

The only thing that bothered then, was hot feet. I couldn't stand for my feet to be under the covers. I slept for 5 years with my feet uncovered.

I am so glad those days are finally over!

I should take my camera out with me ALL THE TIME!!!!
Zuri was doing laps with the wuffs while I was cleaning up Kissy, ok, so get the camera, and what happens? "We're TIRED!!!" And Zuri always does that "Quita and me are BFF's".......

love this post.jpg

I love your pics and your animals, they are beautiful. I miss living in AZ so much and my siggy is a tribute to my love AZ.

Zuri was doing laps with the wuffs while I was cleaning up Kissy, ok, so get the camera, and what happens? "We're TIRED!!!" And Zuri always does that "Quita and me are BFF's".......

View attachment 70848

Showboaters!!!!!

View attachment 70849

Here Kissy is showing Zuri that this metal tying thing is NOT edible.

View attachment 70852......here's the growth comparison, 2 days old back on Oct. 25.

I love seeing your pictures, and I love Poquita! Goodness.... horses grow fast!!

Elliott Rodger really resembles Arias, creepy cold psycho expression like her too.

I agree. Lori Drew has that cold creepy psycho look mixed with anger. Lori Drew comes off more like Betty Broderick or Seung-Hui Cho. She comes off even more repressed than Elliot Rodger or Jodi Arias.

Jodi is on Snapped right now ... parts 1 and 2.

So speaking of menopause: When I was in my 50's I asked a women in her 70's how long menopause lasts. She said, "Until you're dead."

Joe Arpaio @RealSheriffJoe · 36m 36 minutes ago
Can't stop #jodiarias visits but we are watching and listening to every word.

Great tweet from Sheriff Joe

joe arpaio @realsheriffjoe · 36m 36 minutes ago
can't stop #jodiarias visits but we are watching and listening to every word.

Great tweet from sheriff joe

yay!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone ever figure out who the books were going to? I have huge stacks of books...and I feel bad I promised them to someone but can't remember the poster!

I remember the post trying to remember name.....

Did you like Edmonds? Take the ferry at all? Got lucky with our weather~~normal is rain/snow

View attachment 70848

Showboaters!!!!!

View attachment 70849

Here Kissy is showing Zuri that this metal tying thing is NOT edible.

View attachment 70852......here's the growth comparison, 2 days old back on Oct. 25.

They are so beautiful

I agree. Lori Drew has that cold creepy psycho look mixed with anger. Lori Drew comes off more like Betty Broderick or Seung-Hui Cho. She comes off even more repressed than Elliot Rodger or Jodi Arias.

Elliott Rodgers still creeps me out. Shiver

Does anyone watch Better Call Saul?
Living in NM, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are pretty much compulsory viewing.

Did anyone ever figure out who the books were going to? I have huge stacks of books...and I feel bad I promised them to someone but can't remember the poster!

Someone earlier thought it was Spycraft. They are right, per your post in Sidebar #34, post # 352.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 5h 5 hours ago
#JodiArias is able to take video calls from anybody. These pics look like they were snapped by someone making call.

B_ru3YbU0AEgAZK.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

Some relaxing music for tonight:

[video=youtube;I68F7Ra-SO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I68F7Ra-SO4[/video]

And some cookies to go with the music:

DSC_38991-450x326.jpg

THE ORIGINAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE: AH, SWEET MYSTERY...

"Did you know the original Toll House cookie was called a Chocolate Crunch Cookie?

Back about 80 years ago, when this signature American cookie first saw the light of day – at the Toll House Inn in Whitman, MA – there was no such thing as chocolate chips..."

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/blog...1&spJobID=640752619&spReportId=NjQwNzUyNjE5S0
------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_82561-450x396.jpg

GAH! I feel your pain! Just when you think they've gone away, like FOREVER, they hit you again a month later!!! I thought this 9 year hell was OVER, and blammo, it started up AGAIN.

There was an interesting study in, I think, the New York Times. The average menopause lasts 7 1/2 years, with 14 YEARS at the far end of the spectrum. Thanks for the wonderful "heads up", NYTs!!!!! :gaah:

My niece (soon to be Loli) is going through the "change" and when you walk into her home her husband (Pop) is sitting in his favorite recliner wearing a jacket and fur hat. He said he's freezing and is starting to sleep in thermals and sweats and his hunting socks because he never knows when the covers are coming on and off all night.

Lily Ann will be making her first appearance sometime this week and Loli Pop can't wait. My sister had knee surgery last Thursday (which I was to take her to, but my body had other plans) and we thought she'd decide to come out then. She given me a little more time to finish her shaggy quilt. I had it finished ,but new mommy to be asked if I could make it bigger, so I did and it's turned into a giant. I'll post a photo of it when I can. It's my first and was so easy. The hard part was cutting out the squares - the sewing took and hour. It's now seven eight inches squares by nine. I have two other nieces standing in line, and Loli wants a queen size one.

And about Jodi, Bill and Sandy need to step up and take the blame of making her into a monster by all the pot smoking ,coke snorting and abuse with that wooden spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver