SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You must feel like you have been hit by a MAC truck. So glad you are doing better and lactating :). Hope they can get your BP under control if it is that labile. I bet you gave the Maternity nurses a scare. I can just see them freaking out in my mind's eye and I am LOL. They were never very helpful in codes :)

:laugh: lactating

Your a hoot Zuri !!!

Glad you are feeling better ILTBP

PeanutGallery1.jpg

Link: http://lovetherebel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/PeanutGallery1.jpg
------------------------------------

JAII and Simon Johannson violate our U.S. Constitution (March 9)
Fact-based reporting by
Amanda Chen & Rob Roman

"Most people are probably aware that Simon Johansson, the entrepreneur of ill-repute, exiled from the UK, was behind the posting of the full names of the 11 jurors on his website JodiArisIsInnocent.com...."

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/jaii-and-simon-johannson-violate-our-u-s-constitution/
-------------------------------------------
Out of all the schemes SJ has pulled, this one is by far the worst, in my opinion, because to threaten jurors and to publish names he obviously had prior to the verdict,

Maybe this SJ is the one who posted the list on that nasty, vile site, but someone had to give him that list. Who??? I do not see that person mentioned. Should we venture to take a guess, since only 6 people had that list and the court said it was not them, and it certainly was not Juan, so it had to come from JA herself or one of her defense team. The choice is very limited. Or is he being blamed, being he is from another country and his website is ran out of Pakistan. We may never know but it is nice to see that that vile site is losing many of its members.

Re BBM
That used to happen to me very often but I found when I log in, I can check a box near the sign in screen that I think asks to "remember me OR keep me signed in OR something like that"

It is a small question box near the left of when I sign in. Then it keeps me signed in where I dont time out. I am on a PC and not sure if that is specific to my PC or something.

You may look for that to see if you have that when signing in. It may help prevent timing out.

Thanks for replying Hatfield :smile:
But I never log out. I checked that box too many moons ago, and when I leave, I just come straight to the forum without signing back in. I don't seem to be having any problems today, other than having to refresh to thank people. Some posts let me thank people, but others need a refresh...it's annoying, but I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Thanks for replying Hatfield :smile:
But I never log out. I checked that box too many moons ago, and when I leave, I just come straight to the forum without signing back in. I don't seem to be having any problems today, other than having to refresh to thank people. Some posts let me thank people, but others need a refresh...it's annoying, but I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Thanks. Glad to hear its doing better for you. Things sometime get quirky for me too so I know what you mean.

One other thing I noticed which you probably have noticed too. The newer posts near the very bottom sometimes need a refresh before the "Thanks Button" will even appear. Its like the newer posts have to get on the screen first and then another refresh makes the the "thanks button" appear.

I also get a long delay sometimes when i try to hit the thanks button.

I do like the feature though because it helps me to spot certain posts that must be especially interesting. If a particular post has a ton of "thanks" on it, I know I had better be sure to read that one. :)

I wrote a post to thank you kindly for the laughs with your special brand of coffee. You all sent me to work with a smile. It double posted and I deleted one. When I came home, I checked back here and both posts had gone poof. :sigh:

Anyway thank you all again.

Coffee junkie and ILTBP hope you feel better soon. Bernina, your pics are lovely.

PeanutGallery1.jpg

Link: http://lovetherebel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/PeanutGallery1.jpg
------------------------------------

JAII and Simon Johannson violate our U.S. Constitution (March 9)
Fact-based reporting by
Amanda Chen & Rob Roman

"Most people are probably aware that Simon Johansson, the entrepreneur of ill-repute, exiled from the UK, was behind the posting of the full names of the 11 jurors on his website JodiArisIsInnocent.com...."

https://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/jaii-and-simon-johannson-violate-our-u-s-constitution/
-------------------------------------------

WOW...A great read and a great find by YESorNO :bow:

WOW...A great read and a great find by YESorNO :bow:

Yes that article helped explain some things to me as I seldom have ventured over to the dark side.

For the few times where I tried to find what people were talking about, I noticed there was at least 2 or 3 JA sites that favor her. So this article helped explain some things.

Its not worth it to go read over on the JA sites because the people are so far in left field it is just plain ridiculous.

I think some of the people that join those groups just dont do much research into a case and tend to believe things just because they think there has to be a good reason Jodi killed Travis. They cant accept the reason is just plain jealousy and not accepting that the relationship was over. These type of people just think it has to be something more to it, and since they dont do their own research then they just believe what others tell them.

Which is really sad they are so gullible to be like that.
Heck, just following the trial evidence and the lack of any defence evidence would have told them all there is to know.

Good Morning all. Yes/No finds everything. She is our local investigator and does and outstanding job of investing!!!

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 5h 5 hours ago
#JodiArias is able to take video calls from anybody. These pics look like they were snapped by someone making call.

B_ru3YbU0AEgAZK.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

I saw this pic posted a while back on twitter. ( before the verdict) It was posted by a guy with the last name "Allen" saying he had finally got a visit with JA. Aunt Sue replied to him that she was glad he got to see her. My thought is he is kin to Jodi.

* It was a still shot taken from a FB post from the "secret" vent room. Guess one of her "supporters" are NOT really there to support :smile:

Good Morning WS Friends
:loveyou:
34 days until sentencing!

susan candiotti cnn ‏@susancandiotti 4m4 minutes ago
#AaronHernandez ATT: showing calls made early Sat am, 6-15 after night AH takes babysitter to flophouse. he wakes up and uses Lloyd's phone

Sorry wrong thread, but since I misposted may as well add the trial is live streamed on WAT and is interesting except for the boring cell phone data.

Anyway, off again to Hernandez trial.

Does anyone watch Better Call Saul?
Living in NM, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are pretty much compulsory viewing.

Waiting for it to come up on "streaming"..........BF has total dibs on the Direct TV, which is totally fine with me! I got to watch "Breaking Bad" every evening non stop for about 2 weeks on my Roku. :blushing: Did you know "Longmire" was filmed in New Mexico too?
You guys get some of the cool series because Arizona doesn't give the great tax breaks to production companies. Our state really kind of s****ed the pooch on that one.

Just love your pics, Bernina . :happydance: Zuri is just beautiful, and so fluffy I want to reach right through the screen and pet her. :)

Oh, also, do you still take the Estroven Max Strength ? I just wasn't sure when you posted "enough", if that meant it was the right dose, or you had had enough and stopped taking it or cut down the dose. TIA :seeya:

It basically stopped working! You need to take it twice a day, which you don't really check until you get your first box.......ok, so this 30 capsule deal is only going to last 15 days, so you double up, then symptoms start hitting you again so you add a third capsule, and so on, and so on............:tantrum: I had my tubes "tied", whatever, at 34, what the doc failed to tell me is that menopause will nail you earlier, like somewhere after the 10 year mark. Things slowly started going wonky for me at about 45.............and it continues.
There's some things about being a female that just SUCK. :gaah:

Out of all the schemes SJ has pulled, this one is by far the worst, in my opinion, because to threaten jurors and to publish names he obviously had prior to the verdict,

Maybe this SJ is the one who posted the list on that nasty, vile site, but someone had to give him that list. Who??? I do not see that person mentioned. Should we venture to take a guess, since only 6 people had that list and the court said it was not them, and it certainly was not Juan, so it had to come from JA herself or one of her defense team. The choice is very limited. Or is he being blamed, being he is from another country and his website is ran out of Pakistan. We may never know but it is nice to see that that vile site is losing many of its members.
I think it's funny that even the killer's own supporters believe that she and/or MDLR were allegedly/most likely responsible for the leaked juror names. I also find it interesting that of all these groups of killer supporters, Arias chooses to associate with the worst one (SJ).

I am really disappointed in JW. First her sound bite where she criticizes JM, now this. At first I was hesitant to even believe she would want this to be repeated. But I gather she did, as MDLR tweets for CMJA? And would have had permission to use that quote?

Granted, I am assigning class to JW. MDLR not so much. Very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela