SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It basically stopped working! You need to take it twice a day, which you don't really check until you get your first box.......ok, so this 30 capsule deal is only going to last 15 days, so you double up, then symptoms start hitting you again so you add a third capsule, and so on, and so on............:tantrum: I had my tubes "tied", whatever, at 34, what the doc failed to tell me is that menopause will nail you earlier, like somewhere after the 10 year mark. Things slowly started going wonky for me at about 45.............and it continues.
There's some things about being a female that just SUCK. :gaah:

Ok, thanks Bernina. And I've been in a constant state of wonky for several years now, so I know exactly what you mean.

Willmott actually said this?

The quote is assigned to her. Given her on air comment about JM, I am inclined to believe it is her quote. From a PR standpoint, it is not a smart thing for her to say publicly, provided she gave her consent for the quote to be released.

I am wondering if the DT will implode and turn on each other if the reports are true that MDLR is being investigated. If JW doesn't support MDLR, I would not put it past MDLR to reveal confidential info to the public once CMJA is sentenced. IMO

The quote is assigned to her. Given her on air comment about JM, I am inclined to believe it is her quote. From a PR standpoint, it is not a smart thing for her to say publicly, provided she gave her consent for the quote to be released.

I am wondering if the DT will implode and turn on each other if the reports are true that MDLR is being investigated. If JW doesn't support MDLR, I would not put it past MDLR to reveal confidential info to the public once CMJA is sentenced. IMO

How totally unprofessional of her if she did tweet this. I hope they do turn on each other, they deserve it, IMO.

OOOhhhhh, I'm in withdrawal that we have lost our ability to do 100 posts per page. Per Dave, the new IT guy....

There are many reasons for the change. I understand, taking away an option that was previously granted is not going to sit well with a handful of people. There are a few things on WS that has been allowed, all with a cost on both the server as well as the users machines. It is the ole' action/reaction and the reaction has never been considered. Just because it can be done does not mean it should be. I get messages, "Dave, the page loads most of the page than freezes where are the other 50 posts! when I reboot it is fine". The forum was set to allow changes up to 1000 posts per page . It beats up the server, it beats up your own comp. The fact of the matter, especially on this forum with the (also poorly advised) lack of limits on photos and attachments, the default should be 10 posts with the max option setting at 25. This would allow the server to serve pages faster with less stress, and would be so much easier on your system as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?273484-Thread-Display-Posts-Per-Page

Off to put in my :twocents:

How totally unprofessional of her if she did tweet this. I hope they do turn on each other, they deserve it, IMO.
She didn't tweet this. The killer tweeted this as a quote from Willmott.

Zuri, I must have missed the comment that Wilma made on the air about Juan. Will someone enlighten me please :smile:

hello-smiley.gif
and good morning all!

Lot of nonsense on Twitter about those pics.....they look like screen shots from the video chat visitation that Estrella has. Seriously, no one would be allowed into visitation with a cell phone so they could take pics....against the rulez! Lol!

CMJA looks like a caged rat,
ugly-smiley.gif
guess I'll have to go to Photoshop and put some ol' whiskers on her mug.............don't hold your breath, though, unlike the inmate, I have this thing called "freedom".

I think CMJA REALLY doesn't have a handle on where she's at.........Estrella means "Star" in Spanish, I had a filly I named "Estrella Demonio"..."Demon Star". CMJA is not in a celebrity jail for "Stars"
roll-eye-smiley.gif
.....she obviously did NOT get the memo........
cell-smiley.gif

While she was sorting through her breakfast mush, I was out with the farrier, talking about alpacas....I just might get 2 because I CAN. Maybe call them Esteban and ? Already have the swans, Juan and Juanita (pre JM).

Good thing I kept my clippers from the sheep, ha, ha!

CMJA won't even have the option to have a pet where she's going, unless she's into cockroaches. They have races there in Perryville. She can name her's Maria.
nuts-smiley.gif

Oh that was sooooooo bad!
hehaha-smiley.gif

:lol: too funny Bernina!! LOVE :loveyou: the pictures!!

Did anyone ever figure out who the books were going to? I have huge stacks of books...and I feel bad I promised them to someone but can't remember the poster!

Yes it was Spycraft!

View attachment 70877

Not feeling well, going back to bed. Everyone have a great day.

Feel better soon!!
from-me-to-you-smiley.gif

Thanks for replying Hatfield :smile:
But I never log out. I checked that box too many moons ago, and when I leave, I just come straight to the forum without signing back in. I don't seem to be having any problems today, other than having to refresh to thank people. Some posts let me thank people, but others need a refresh...it's annoying, but I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Me too! :gaah: just Thanked your post and it happened again... Message says "Message from webp..." with a caution sign with exclamation point in red!! :gaah:

Good Morning all. Yes/No finds everything. She is our local investigator and does and outstanding job of investing!!!

Yes, she does a lot of
book-smiley.gif
searching out stories for us!!
multi-stars-smiley.gif

are you still
freez-in2-smiley.gif
YESorNO ?? :snowball:

okay - I came in here this morning and all the pages went back to 25 per screen... :gaah: I had it on 200 pages per screen - HOW do I get that back? I forgot "where" I can do that??

HELP!! :pcguru:

Off to read Hernandez trial! See you over there Chelly!

:seeya:

OOOhhhhh, I'm in withdrawal that we have lost our ability to do 100 posts per page. Per Dave, the new IT guy....

There are many reasons for the change. I understand, taking away an option that was previously granted is not going to sit well with a handful of people. There are a few things on WS that has been allowed, all with a cost on both the server as well as the users machines. It is the ole' action/reaction and the reaction has never been considered. Just because it can be done does not mean it should be. I get messages, "Dave, the page loads most of the page than freezes where are the other 50 posts! when I reboot it is fine". The forum was set to allow changes up to 1000 posts per page . It beats up the server, it beats up your own comp. The fact of the matter, especially on this forum with the (also poorly advised) lack of limits on photos and attachments, the default should be 10 posts with the max option setting at 25. This would allow the server to serve pages faster with less stress, and would be so much easier on your system as well.

Oh crap... Okay - don't need help than...

Zuri, I must have missed the comment that Wilma made on the air about Juan. Will someone enlighten me please :smile:

Yes please! I don't do videos... So it would be nice if someone posted what she said! TIA!

So it's better to load 30 pages instead of maybe 4 or 5 when you use the 200 posts per screen?? :waitasec:

From what little JW has been quoted as saying in MSM about Juror 17, I wouldn't be surprised if she did indeed say that. I have more integrity in my snot than she has as a human being.
With all the "professional wingnuts" and "magical scenarios" the DT and CMJA put forth, who's the real liars? You've got to wonder if they had a "professional ex-Mormon" in the wings to quantify the murder as an act of blood atonement orchestrated by the "Mormon Mafia". :floorlaugh:
Defense attorneys should defend with facts, NOT fiction.

DT didn't present a remarkable defense, they presented a fluster cluck that should go down in infamy in the law books.

I'd REALLY like to see the County Attorney audit their expenses and hit them up for frivolous expenditures, which, realistically, was 75% of their costs.

Yes please! I don't do videos... So it would be nice if someone posted what she said! TIA!

So it's better to load 30 pages instead of maybe 4 or 5 when you use the 200 posts per screen?? :waitasec:

I'm not sure about that either Niner,I have mine on default, I think that's 50 per page. I'm thinking 200 posts per page would be easier, but I know little about it, lol. :wave:

Weird, I just went over to settings and checked, scrolled all the way down and the number of posts per page option is no longer there. What's up with that I wonder ? :waitasec:

Does anyone watch Better Call Saul?
Living in NM, Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul are pretty much compulsory viewing.

It is on Netflix now, I'm about to start watching it......... Breaking bad was the best TV I've watched in years!

Weird, I just went over to settings and checked, scrolled all the way down and the number of posts per page option is no longer there. What's up with that I wonder ? :waitasec:

I know, I noticed that early this AM. I spent an hour going back and forth to settings, searching FAQ and could not figure how to get back to 200 posts per page. When I came back here, I saw the notice from Dave the new IT guy and that option is not available anymore. Says it frees up the server. Someone posted up page what he posted.

I know, I noticed that early this AM. I spent an hour going back and forth to settings, searching FAQ and could not figure how to get back to 200 posts per page. When I came back here, I saw the notice from Dave the new IT guy and that option is not available anymore. Says it frees up the server. Someone posted up page what he posted.

:doh: Thanks Sedona, :) I somehow missed that.

Last week, I was watching our local PBS station and they played Shania Twain's Las Vegas show. I really enjoyed it and I just found one of my favorite parts of the show on You Tube. I thought of Bernina and Zuri. Shania loves her horse and the interaction between them is so loving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKf_5vQODbU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member