SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! :wave:

Yep, which is why I've always found these tweets to be suspect. IMO, it's just somebody playing games online. I'll repeat the quote again: "On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog." (From a New Yorker cartoon.)

Woof Woof!
dog-smiley.gif

Found one so far. 10/07/14 Part 4 of 4 Jury Selection. He questions about 8 jurors then at about 25:00 minutes he goes to JSS and wants her stricken for cause. Says she's too emotional when questioned about her domestic abuse. Biased. Had tears in her eyes. Nurmi objects saying he questioned her and she's able to set it aside. JSS holds her back to question her herself. J#17 claims she is simply embarrassed about speaking about it. So she's accepted. Looking for more questioning of her.

I asked this before, but didn't see an answer - but will there be transcripts of ALL these YouTube videos?? I hope so, as I can't watch the YT stuff... my computer goes... :pcguru: TIA!!

And I forgot last time I saw your post Auna -

:welcome6: to the SideBar!!

Listen to a 3 sec clip of juror 17 interview:

"There's people that hate me that don't even, you know, know me."

https://amp.twimg.com/v/4b43d92f-b0fd-409f-9f98-8fd772efb206

Pet peeve... I hate it when someone plugs those two words into sentences!! :gaah:

quote from reporter in article ^^
This interview came about when Juror 17's attorneys offered it to me without my having asked for it. I did not cover the Arias trials but I have worked with Juror 17's attorneys in the past on other sensitive stories. There were no conditions placed on this interview.

my bold - then he really didn't "know" what questions to ask, did he? :waitasec:

They're allowed to have phone sex in prison ? What ? Why ? It's prison for God's sake. That's not prison. That's a cake walk. What ever happened to the chain gang anyway ?

And I don't call it too old, YorN, if so I am too. What I call it is dignity, or lack thereof. Something people like this have never even heard of.
I'm just getting beyond irritated with all the BS that goes on in our court systems and our prison systems today. That are, BTW, at least the last time I checked, still being paid for by us, AKA the American Tax Payers.

I know what you mean neesaki! I think "people" thought it was "cruel and unusual punishment"...
fainting-smiley.gif

Honestly...I do not remember a thing about it! It seems that I lost my memories within a 8week range before and after the shock. The up side to this is that I have never had a headache since!! Not even a twinge of a headache. Go figure... I had a wonderful group of doctors who took care of me and they call me their MIRACLE. They told my family that they didn't know if I would survive this. Fooled them, didn't I?!

The downside is my Dad passed away about 2 weeks before this happened and I do not remember it at all. To me my dad is not dead. Hard too explain it. I know he is gone, my family let me read the obit, I went to his grave. But he's not there in my mind. Weird.

My doctors tell me it's a blessing that I don't remember anything, that I would be horrified if I did. I do have heart damage from coding 3 times, but meds take care of it. I'm happy and blessed. What more could I ask for...

I was keep in a very deep coma for a long time and the drug they used was the 'Michael Jacksons' Drug' propofol. Still can't moon walk!! hahah

WOW coffeejunkie!! Glad you are still here!! Did you
dying-smiley.gif
and fly with the angels
fly-in-smiley.gif
??
No, I'm not
cuckoo-smiley.gif
- I believe!

Seriously, this "little [c]snowflake[/c]" cornflake couldn't have picked a worse State to commit a murder. She's NEVER had the pleasure of staying in Arpaio's "Tent City", she doesn't have a clue how miserable the Arizona summer can be. She may have lived in places where the summers where hot, but betcha she had AC and a pool. There's no relief. Perryville is just a little patch of hell in the middle of nowhere.

I hope I did that right - crossing out your "snowflake" for "cornflake" - :lol: ETA: okay it didn't work - what's the code for crossing out a word?? TIA!

Still waiting on Bernina :waiting: to see if the confirmation about Jodith :jail: meltdown in jail are true!!

Okay - back to reading!

:seeya:

I have not watched any videos of the trial nor any videos of J17. I did listen to the jury after. But other than that, I prefer reading what I can about it all...

Me too coffeejunkie!

Here's a picture for you:

Attachments

• TravisJustice.jpg
    TravisJustice.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 156
This J17 stuff is really starting to bore me. :waiting: So I think I'll go do some yard work and paint a couple of doors for awhile...

This J17 stuff is really starting to bore me. :waiting: So I think I'll go do some yard work and paint a couple of doors for awhile...

I have no interest in J17 either. I just hope she knows that Karma is out there and sometimes Karma is a b***tch.

Hi Kensie! Hope this week goes better for you.

Bring on the Sentencing!!!!!!

28 more DAYS!!!!!!

Is that a "happy post"?

I have not watched any videos of the trial nor any videos of J17. I did listen to the jury after. But other than that, I prefer reading what I can about it all...
I want to see Dr D and Deanna. And I know as others watch they will spotlight things that will interest me. But I don't have the patience or data plan to watch it all!

Well I got one door painted and took care of some weeds. Still much work to be done. Never buy cheap paint--what a mess. :facepalm:

Juror 17~ during juror selections with JM asking her questions
Start at
8:18 till about 14:47...then again at 30:00...I can't understand what JM 1st word/words are but he follows it up with she starter to cry. It doesn't sound like "stike" to me...can anyone else understand it? I tried the CC, but it only picks up JSS, who we can clearly hear any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jqGuEniFA

Oh ~ For a laugh, here is Jodi INSISTING on walking across the courtroom to take the stand in FRONT of the jury. :giggle: JSS wants her in the box BEFORE the jurors come in.

Even Larry seems embarrassed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldfY-6HUyk

ja starts explaining that she's talked with her lawyers (about walking in front of the jury) and JW cuts her off saying "That's, that's enough Judge, I'd prefer her not to speak. About it."

starts about 8:08

ja starts explaining that she's talked with her lawyers (about walking in front of the jury) and JW cuts her off saying "That's, that's enough Judge, I'd prefer her not to speak. About it."

starts about 8:08
Just another example of JM having to stay a step ahead of everyone including the judge. JA probably knew this was a possible reversible error even if the DT didn't...which I doubt.

I just saw that...People are absolutely crazy or being manipulated by JA.
And a TEACHER for goodness sake. She must have not seen the trial? Domestic Violence my :butthead: I can't believe all these quacks out there that support this lunatic murderer...Crazy

If it would have been my kids class I would have really really yelled

Sue Ellen Allen (author of The Slumber Party from Hell) refers to Perryville cells as "concrete coffins of heat". The only thing that kept her going was knowing that she would get out one day. Arias is going to spend the rest of her life (hopefully) in one of those coffins.

BBM I hope she has lots of deodorant (especially since she can't shower everyday). Pewwwww! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay