SIDEBAR #47 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my Sidebar friends. Feeling sad this morning. Mom will probably come home with 24-hour care soon. She is very frail and weak. I cannot imagine she will be able to gain much strength any more. Uncertain when I will be going home. FIL is not doing well, either. Tough times.... so tired.

:heartbeat: :grouphug: :heartbeat:

Hi my Sidebar friends. Feeling sad this morning. Mom will probably come home with 24-hour care soon. She is very frail and weak. I cannot imagine she will be able to gain much strength any more. Uncertain when I will be going home. FIL is not doing well, either. Tough times.... so tired.

Praying for the strength you and your family will need, praying for your dear Mother and FIL. Wish I could do more....

And even another thing:

TA's real handwriting from his journal:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA_ZjWcUIAAdfON.jpg

I didn't read the letter and I knew as soon I as I read about the so-called letter, it was fake. Come on...just how far did this sicko go? How far is she still willing too? This case has taken a lot out of me and even though I said that was following other trials I can't do it yet. Seems the energy is gone for it right now.

Spellbound, so sorry to hear :grouphug: :grouphug:

Spellbound, so sorry that your mother is so sick. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. Please take care of yourself.

Good morning all.

One day closer.

Sending prayers to you Spell ~
I too have been in that awful place, and my heart is very heavy for you my friend. No one can take the place of our mothers, it doesn't matter how old we are. Like YoN said, unfortunately it's something we all have to go through at some point in our lives. I know it doesn't make it any easier, but just remember we are all here for you.

Good morning everyone. :seeya:

Just a few things:
----------------

An Excerpt from MENDACITY: Jodi Arias: Secret Witness

https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/an-excerpt-from-mendacity-jodi-arias-secret-witness/
----------------

WHY NOT KILL HER
“A Juror’s Perspective”
by Paul Sanders
DAY 6: PM SESSION
“SECRETS AND LIES”

http://www.the13thjurormd.com/secrets-and-lies-day-6-pm-testimony-why-not-kill-her/
---------------------

Trying to separate emotion from doing my job

"I spent a lot of time photographing inside the courtroom during the murder trial of Jodi Arias...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/behi...-trial-verdict-emotion-painful-sobs/70356254/
---------------

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3h3 hours ago
Out of respect for the Alexander family I have removed the forged letter. We need no further proof of how evil & disgusting #JodiArias is.
----------------

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 9h9 hours ago
Convicted murderer #jodiarias #liarfesto "This year, I made a New Year's resolution to conquer 3 fears: public speaking, sky diving & guns."

---------------

Big Bird @BigBird · Mar 20
I get to share my birthday with my buddy, Mr. Rogers, and that might be the best gift of all! Happy birthday to us, Mr. Rogers! I miss you.

Happy (belated) Birthday Big Bird :party:

:bdsong: :cupcake:
-------------------

I haven't read missy's :behindbar fake "manifesto" and I will not. (I'm certain it's fake as everything about her is fake, IMO)
and the pedo letter- Pfttt (another fake ).

Have a nice day everyone. :seeya:

My love to all of you my friends. :blowkiss:
Court chatter and BK would do the public a great service by removing all things related to JA, including the manifesto, which I read when BK first posted it and it is nothing more than rinse and repeat. All the same things defense said in trial. Not one word of truth. Sick and disgusting. She is a monster. I do not understand all the discussion about it.

Spellbound, I am so sorry your mom is so frail and sorry about your FIL also. Sometimes life can be hard and draining. The past year has been like that for me and many friends. Maybe because we are growing older. Maybe because things are much harder.
i will continue to pray for you and your family.
curious

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NORE

You are such a special lady here in the Sidebar. We all love you!

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

:bdsong: :bdsong: :bdsong:

Prayers for the strength to accept peace and comfort.
Take care with prayer. God Bless, and Amen.
:peace::bee::grouphug:
Peace be with you and your family.

I didn't read the letter and I knew as soon I as I read about the so-called letter, it was fake. Come on...just how far did this sicko go? How far is she still willing too? This case has taken a lot out of me and even though I said that was following other trials I can't do it yet. Seems the energy is gone for it right now.

I'm kind of with you on that. Along with waiting for the Arias sentencing.. Im trying to follow The sentencing in another trial...and Following the trial in another case... both are involving children which is a whole different thing emotionally for me. I'm trying to follow but its a lot harder than the Arias trial. The kids are my soft spot and Im not sure Im going to be able to see it thru to the end. Its hard reading what these horrible adults did to these children. = (
Im going to keep trying though.

Morning all! :wave:

36 pages??!!! - I'm only on page 3, I think I'll stop... :gaah:

Good morning everyone. :seeya:

Just a few things:
----------------

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3h3 hours ago
Out of respect for the Alexander family I have removed the forged letter. We need no further proof of how evil & disgusting #JodiArias is.
----------------

Ahh! That's why I can't see the Pedo letters.... GOOD!!

:grouphug: Spellbound! Yes, as YESorNO said, we all unfortunately have to go thru this part of life... I did... :(

One more thing:

Jodi Arias Perryville One-way Ticket CLOCK: (compliments of JM)

Time until Monday, April 13, 2015 (Phoenix time):

17 DAYS 21 HOURS 3 MINUTES 49 SECONDS

The clock is ticking and then..............gone

:juanettes: :juanettes:

Can someone please provide me with a link to the manifesto?

see my first quote - it's post # 769!

Beautiful spring day here!! Or actually I have to say summer day! We will have 77 today! :happydance:

:party: :bdsong: :confetti: to Nore!!!!

Off to read the Boston bombing thread.

:seeya:

Continued Prayers for you and your Family (((Spellbound))) Sending Positive Energy and Blessings for Your Mom..FIL..and YOU!!! Hugs~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member