SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! :wave: just checking in! :)

Re Freddie Gray - turns out he was in a car accident and suing Allstate Insurance - he had a spinal injury caused by this accident. So the police did not actually "break" his spine - but probably damaged it when the police took him down... just FYI!

Okay - off to read some other threads!

:seeya:

Re Freddie Gray - turns out he was in a car accident and suing Allstate Insurance - he had a spinal injury caused by this accident. So the police did not actually "break" his spine - but probably damaged it when the police took him down... just FYI!

The more you know............:facepalm:

I've always believed, "Live by the sword, Die by the sword".
FG was 25 years old, repeat offender once you look at is arrest record, there was a pretty good chance he would have met a bad end eventually, sooner or later.

Death at the hands of LE is wrong.....but I don't believe if had been someone with a healthy spine, it wouldn't have ended this way. Haven't watched the video, so take it for what it is. And just what was he doing running when he was suing for a spinal injury? SERIOUSLY?

Parents who get up at a funeral and say their "kid" was a "good boy" when an arrest record says otherwise are in denial.

I wish the parents of these incidents, MSM, LE, and the Jacksonites, Sharptonites would get HONEST. It's all the lies that destroy the community.

I'm just shaking my head, all this damage, anger, incitement, for WHAT?

Anyone have a link to the arrest video?

Not true-http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-gray-settlement-20150429-story.html

Not true-http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-gray-settlement-20150429-story.html

Thanks, Sweetiemom!................and the swirl of facts and fiction continue! Just kinda got my feet wet on the FG thread and already it's too crazy for me.

Good afternoon everyone :seeya:

Just stopping in for a bit.

Y'all know I now have connection problems with the internet now- well looks like it's the wire underneath my room (in the crawl space) that's
connected to the main source of the internet connection ( on the other side of the house).

Aaaand it won't be fixed until my older son visits sometime this Summer. Since I now have to use my internet connection in my son's
computer room, I won't be able to be online as much as I would like (I now have to share :gaah:).

It's not such a problem now as my son is still in school (2 days a week) and is working (2 days a week) and doesn't need the internet
connection until he gets home. When school/work ends tho' - sometime around the 2nd/3rd week in May- I won't be on as much. :anguish:

Always something with this internet stuff :pcguru:

:violin:

Jury: We're Deadlocked in Case of 1979 Missing Boy Etan Patz

"...
The defense argued for a mistrial, saying it was obvious the jury was hung. Asking it to continue is inherently coercive, said lawyer Alice Fontier.

The judge denied the defense request and told jurors to keep deliberating.

"Given the nature of this case, I don't think you've been considering this case long enough to conclude that you cannot reach a verdict," state Supreme Court Justice Maxwell Wiley told the weary-looking jurors..."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jury-ny-trial-1979-missing-boy-etan-patz-30677126

The Trouble with Oklahoma’s New Execution Technique
A more humane way to die? The history of American executions says don’t bet on it.

"On n Friday, Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin signed a law giving the state a new tool to use in executions: a chamber filled with nitrogen gas. If lethal injection—Oklahoma’s preferred execution method—is declared unconstitutional or becomes unavailable due to a drug shortage, the law would authorize use of a gas chamber that executes inmates by depleting the oxygen supply in their blood..."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-penalty-gas-chamber-117156.html#.VTW3uCFViko

Why We Love Children

1) NUDITY

I was driving with my three young children one warm summer
evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us
stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was
reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from
the back seat, 'Mom, that lady isn't wearing a seat
belt!'

2) OPINIONS
On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his
teacher a note from his mother. The note read, 'The
opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily
those of his parents.'

3) KETCHUP

A woman was trying hard to get the ketchup out of the jar.
During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her
4-year-old daughter to answer the phone. 'Mommy can't
come to the phone to talk to you right now. She's
hitting the bottle.'

4) MORE NUDITY

A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself
in the women's locker room. When he was spotted, the
room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing towels and
running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement
and then asked, 'What's the matter, haven't you ever
seen a little boy before?'

5) POLICE #1

While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary
school, I was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years
old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked, 'Are
you a cop? Yes,' I answered and continued writing the
report. My mother said if I ever needed help I should
ask the police. Is that right?' 'Yes, that's right,' I
told her. 'Well, then,' she said as she extended her
foot toward me, 'would you please tie my shoe?'

6) POLICE #2

It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in
front of the station.. As I gathered my equipment, my
K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy
staring in at me. 'Is that a dog you got back there?' he
asked.
'It sure is,' I replied.
Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back
of the van. Finally he said, 'What'd he do?'

7) ELDERLY

While working for an organization that delivers lunches
to elderly shut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old
daughter on my afternoon rounds. She was unfailingly
intrigued by the various appliances of old age,
particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day
I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in
a glass. As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage
of questions, she merely turned and whispered, 'The
tooth fairy will never believe this!'

8) DRESS-UP

A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party.
When she saw her dad donning his tuxedo, she warned,
'Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit.'
'And why not, darling?'
'You know that it always gives you a headache the next
morning.'

9) DEATH

While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our
minister heard the intoning of a prayer that nearly made
his collar wilt. Apparently, his 5-year-old son and his
playmates had found a dead robin. Feeling that proper
burial should be performed, they had secured a small box
and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for
the disposal of the deceased.

The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate
prayers and with sonorous dignity intoned his version of
what he thought his father always said: 'Glory be unto
the Faaather, and unto the Sonnn, and into the hole he
goooes.' (I want this line used at my funeral!)

10) SCHOOL

A little girl had just finished her first week of school.
'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I
can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

11) BIBLE

A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was
fascinated as he fingered through the old pages.
Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up
the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf
that had been pressed in between the pages.
'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out.
'What have you got there, dear?'
With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered,
'I think it's Adam's underwear!'
------------------

See y'all when I can :seeya:

:loveyou:

Hey YESorNO, I hope you're not gone too long, I love reading your posts. Hurry back :)

Don't remember seeing this article posted, just so that article by FOX from a fellow inmate get's kicked to the curb.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28793664/jodi-arias-begins-prison-sentence-at-perryville

She will get about six hours a week of what's called "recreation time" where she can get some fresh air, but her outdoor activities will still take place behind bars in enclosed areas.

Just like the pic below.......and no one's going to put carpet down or a TV out there.

7453748_G.jpg

"It doesn't have air conditioning and it's west-facing. Likely, it faces the outdoors, so it is going to be very uncomfortable for her certainly during those summer months. It has a swamp cooler," he said.To start, Arias will spend up to 23 hours a day in her cell.

Swamp coolers really don't do much good when the humidity goes above 40%....and that's pretty typical between the months of June through September when the Arizona Monsoon Season can take hold. If the humidity is low, you might get a 15-20 degree lower temperature than whats outside. Figure that Perryville will very soon have it's first 100 degree day (forecast says this Friday), that old swamp cooler isn't going to cool her cell down to less than 80 degrees under the best humidity situation.

But it's a "dry Heat"............................lol!

Don't remember seeing this article posted, just so that article by FOX from a fellow inmate get's kicked to the curb.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28793664/jodi-arias-begins-prison-sentence-at-perryville

Just like the pic below.......and no one's going to put carpet down or a TV out there.

7453748_G.jpg

Swamp coolers really don't do much good when the humidity goes above 40%....and that's pretty typical between the months of June through September when the Arizona Monsoon Season can take hold. If the humidity is low, you might get a 15-20 degree lower temperature than whats outside. Figure that Perryville will very soon have it's first 100 degree day (forecast says this Friday), that old swamp cooler isn't going to cool her cell down to less than 80 degrees under the best humidity situation.

But it's a "dry Heat"............................lol!

Why would that other inmate think she got carpet and a TV??? And lockdown would be standard procedure when someone like Jodi arrived. Making up sh** for attention???
Jodi can probably withstand dry heat, she's a lizard. Remember she always had a wish to live in Arizona!!

Why would that other inmate think she got carpet and a TV??? And lockdown would be standard procedure when someone like Jodi arrived. Making up sh** for attention???
Jodi can probably withstand dry heat, she's a lizard. Remember she always had a wish to live in Arizona!!

The reporting "prisoner" is Mexican American". (C. Olivas) She has 43 infractions, all guilty, and her changing Profile Classification has given her the ability to move from one area of the prison to another. Her infractions include "tattoos". Want to bet she's in a gang?

If I still stayed in contact with my ex, I'd have him decipher what the inmate's family member (sister) was quoted as saying. There's a code in there for other inmates.
Remember when we were talking about "kites", secret/hidden messages from one inmate to another, one prison to another?
FOX (or whatever MSM reported that) just got punked being used as a messenger.

sigh...... I wish all my Sidebar friends were on the James Holmes trial thread. The Sidebar gang is so smart, insightful, logical, bright, friendly, intuitive, etc., etc.....sigh.

want to ask if it's normal to have numbness in arm and hand of broken arm. it's been 3.5 weeks and it still hurts very much so, but the numbness is also uncomfortable. my shoulder hurts, too. i'm a big baby.

I don't know the answer, daisymae, but I would not think it should be numb if you are keeping it elevated with a sling. When do you go back for a check-up? Or call and ask your doctor's office if this is normal.

sigh...... I wish all my Sidebar friends were on the James Holmes trial thread. The Sidebar gang is so smart, insightful, logical, bright, friendly, intuitive, etc., etc.....sigh.

I keep popping in for a short time at the Hilmes thread, but find it very intense and just cannot let myself get too attached right now. After JA and the recent family deaths, I am wiped out. Also, spending a lot of time on two threads related to two young ladies in my area who were murdered. Emotionally, that is about all I can handle for now.

I was surprised at the very different appearance of Holmes. Any thoughts on that? Does he seem to be medicated, or is he paying attention well?

am in bed most of the time so arm is not totally elevated. it rests semi-comfortably by my side, with hand on my tummy.

want to ask if it's normal to have numbness in arm and hand of broken arm. it's been 3.5 weeks and it still hurts very much so, but the numbness is also uncomfortable. my shoulder hurts, too. i'm a big baby.
Can't tell you, but I have broken my ankle a few years ago. I had to continually ice it, and that did help numb the pain as well as the swelling. I was also on Hydrocodone for the pain, but it made me nauseous. (I'll never be an addict, I throw up the poison!!)

The reporting "prisoner" is Mexican American". (C. Olivas) She has 43 infractions, all guilty, and her changing Profile Classification has given her the ability to move from one area of the prison to another. Her infractions include "tattoos". Want to bet she's in a gang?

If I still stayed in contact with my ex, I'd have him decipher what the inmate's family member (sister) was quoted as saying. There's a code in there for other inmates.
Remember when we were talking about "kites", secret/hidden messages from one inmate to another, one prison to another?
FOX (or whatever MSM reported that) just got punked being used as a messenger.

But if they come in with tattoos, how do they keep from getting infractions because of that? It's very difficult to laser them off I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae