Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
f94f3bcaf51d7c8c5590940d51fa51b1.jpg

Link: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f9/4f/3b/f94f3bcaf51d7c8c5590940d51fa51b1.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A glorious Sunday! Not much going on (and that's good :) )

Coffee- I'm glad your feeling better this AM. :blowkiss:
-----------------------------------------------------------

14 Years After Andrea Yates Killed Her Children, Her Ex-Husband Is 'Hopeful' For Her Release (with clip)

"...Though she and Rusty have since divorced, he supports his ex-wife and strongly believes she should someday be a free woman....
...Rusty explains how he has forgiven Andrea for taking their children's lives and why he believes she is not a danger to society.
"As long as she's taking anti-psychotic medicine, she's no danger to anyone," he says...

"I'm hopeful," Rusty says. "Maybe in three to five years, maybe she'd have a chance of release."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n=naytev&utm_content=55404199e4b04c3729acc0b1
-------------
Release!!!!! He's crazy too, IMO. What happens when she decides to stop taking her meds?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are these people who are sending the murderer money? :thinking:

CAMPAIGN UPDATE

THE CURRENT FUND TOTAL, AS OF MAY 1ST, 2015 IS:

$56,092.55

(Total is updated weekly. Full details listed below)

Date $ Donated $ Matched Current Total
__________________________________________________ ________________
April 24th $54,002.55
May 1st $1,045 $2,090 $56,092.55

__________________________________________________ ________________

http://justice4jodi.com/jaa-appellate-fund-campaign-update/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to make you smile this AM:

102 y/o Dancer Sees Herself on Film for the First Time

[video=youtube;bktozJWbLQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=96&v=bktozJWbLQg[/video]

Thanks! Yes I am feeling so much better :)

RE: JA FUND...Do you actually believe they are raising that much $$$ in such a short time??!! Maybe fudging the 'books' :shame: :laughing:

Thanks! Yes I am feeling so much better :)

RE: JA FUND...Do you actually believe they are raising that much $$$ in such a short time??!! Maybe fudging the 'books' :shame: :laughing:

I just don't understand, if she gets her appeal paid by the taxpayers, what they are going to do with this money after? Maybe I'm just not understanding the appeal process?? :scared:

“What greater gift than the love of a cat?” ~Charles Dickens

Celebrate the love between you and your pet with a hug. It’s National Hug Your Cat Day!

I just don't understand, if she gets her appeal paid by the taxpayers, what they are going to do with this money after? Maybe I'm just not understanding the appeal process?? :scared:

I thought she just had one shot at the appeal? Now if she got the DP she would have had more chances...but as a 'lifer', who knows? I'm thinking, maybe, it's for a 'good attorney'? What do I know? hehe

I may be remembering wrong, but I believe she gets one paid appeal and any others (was there a max of three tries?) will be on her own dime.

***** ‏@************ 4h4 hours ago
For those poor souls who think that #JodiArias has a chance on appeal, or that their $$$ will be safe with aunty Sue.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD9MJ61VIAIBCIS.jpg

This confirms my sense of how things would go regarding Jodi's "trusts". And it's all made wonderfully clear ( I used to be a financial planner.) I would remind folks, in addition, that avenue mentioned in the tweet above is very easy to accomplish. Banks (not to mention individual employees) can rack up huge penalties for turning a blind eye to the obvious. Plus, there's nothing in it for them to protect Jodi: it's not like she is Bill Gates with a fortune in the multi-billions. So, they run their oversight computer, and BOOM! they do a Martinez! It'll be better than the Walmart witness...

Jodi had better forget about any outside trusts and start her new lifelong habit of counting the pennies in her prison trust so she can buy an occasional pepsi, since a substantial portion of that will be going to the Alexanders too.

Jodi is going to have to spend thousands on an attorney to handle the civil case against the Alexanders just to protect her pitiful assets in her prison trust, so she can get at least a few commissary goodies before she dies.

The Alexanders might even be able to get the services of top notch attorneys/investigators pro bono, since they are high profile, have a "great" backstory, and are lovely besides. Their action against Jodi has the possibility of being an interesting situation to watch, too.

By the way, all those "accounts" Jodi has are required to have a street address (not a mailing address or PO box). Her groupies think this won't be a problem? News for you! If the street address is a fake, the account will be closed. If it's real, the authorities will follow the money. It's that simple. That's why the street address rule exists, for goodness sake.

I think Momma Robin is in 'egg labor'! She has been sitting in the nest for about 45 mins now and doesn't move much. Would love getting a picture of her, but afraid I might scare her away. I did check the nest early this morning and no eggs, soooo maybe this is it! Will start using the front door now. Will keep you updated :)

Puppies Predict the 2015 Kentucky Derby :)

[video=youtube;jMsIPmaAILo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=jMsIPmaAILo[/video]

:blush: I should have read before I posted the same thing! And I should have known by now that YoN is always Johnny–on–the–spot if there is anything to be found :smile:

Anyway, these Golden retrievers puppies are so darn cute! And how funny/ironic is it that the pup that got to the kibble first "American Pharoah" actually DID win the Derby? :smile: What are the odds of that? The poor little pup got screwed of his kibble though when Jimmy picked him up to show everyone the winner. Meanwhile all the other little pups got to keep on eating.

The last pup that was sleeping and uninterested in running anywhere is actually Jimmy Fallon's own puppy. He's been on the show a few times, and his name is Gary Frick Jr. Fallon also has a grown Golden that is Gary Frick Jr.'s mother....and her name is Gary Frick! :confused:

WE HAVE AN EGG!!!

firstegg.jpg

From all I've been reading, she will lay one a day; up to four eggs.

WE HAVE AN EGG!!!

View attachment 74239

From all I've been reading, she will lay one a day; up to four eggs.

From one article you posted, didn't it say that some robins will still lay eggs even if they hadn't mated? But there will be no babies, since the egg was not fertilized, or something like that?? Help me out here CJ, did I just interpret it wrong?
I remember thinking that was interesting.

Just wanted to share this with you all. I met Detective Flores and his wife. They are really lovely and gracious and are still grieving over the loss of their son. My heart goes out to them as they pave the path of life without him. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

Zuri, I am so behind in reading and I'm so happy you got to meet Det. Flores and his wife. I can't imagine losing a child :frown: Bless their hearts.
Did you go to Phoenix? I guess I need to go back and read further!

Ricki, (keeps losing my post), but I posted a lengthy post late last night about my computer problems. This morning DH installed malwarebytes and I managed to uninstall several programs on startup and things are running much faster and smoother this morning. I tried Chrome browser last night and it loaded faster, but the thanks button and reply button didn't work, so I'm back to Firefox. Also Chrome had the ads between the posts. I prefer them on the right. My advertising box is closed, except for the ad inside the post on the top right and one on the top.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I must wear my hat. :floorlaugh:

attachment.php

Link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52628&d=1374532971

Kentucky Derby 2015: Race time, TV schedule

"Fans are expected to drink 127,000 Mint Juleps at the Kentucky Derby. The Kentucky Derby is about far more than horse racing: It's about the fashion, the celebrities and of course — the food and drinks."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...by-time-tv-schedule-churchill-downs/26705787/

Mint juleps anyone? :facepalm:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...KeIMSZi6c9-oY6ZSllyu2wcvLBsmdWPipn6L8KqOeWAbC

How about some Hot Brown Bites

DerbyDay_CheeseApp.jpg

Hot Brown Bites

1. Brush slices of baguette with olive oil and toast until light brown.

2. Top baguette slices with turkey, Mornay sauce (we jazzed ours up with a squeeze of lemon and a couple of dashes of cayenne) and diced tomato.

3. Flash briefly under broiler until sauce bubbles.

4. Finish with toppings of chopped bacon, parsley and dusting of paprika.

Enjoy!

http://www.purplecowboy.com/celebrating-the-kentucky-derby/

ETA: I almost forgot Wheely! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

hamster_flower_hat.jpg

Link: http://www.thatcutesite.com/uploads/2011/01/hamster_flower_hat.jpg

Never had a mint Julep, but I love mint Mojitos!isolated-basil-mint-mojito.jpg

From one article you posted, didn't it say that some robins will still lay eggs even if they hadn't mated? But there will be no babies, since the egg was not fertilized, or something like that?? Help me out here CJ, did I just interpret it wrong?
I remember thinking that was interesting.

Nope, you are not wrong Dmacky :) They can and do lay unfertilized eggs. Hope this isn't the case here. But, she does have a mate, he is keeping a close eye on things.

Ricki, (keeps losing my post), but I posted a lengthy post late last night about my computer problems. This morning DH installed malwarebytes and I managed to uninstall several programs on startup and things are running much faster and smoother this morning. I tried Chrome browser last night and it loaded faster, but the thanks button and reply button didn't work, so I'm back to Firefox. Also Chrome had the ads between the posts. I prefer them on the right. My advertising box is closed, except for the ad inside the post on the top right and one on the top.

I went to moms today. She has a computer that we got her a few years ago. She only wanted a computer so she could have a facebook and connect with her friends. She does not really know how to use the computer. She does not post on facebook. She just keeps tabs on her friends. Anyway, her computer was not working right and she asked me to fix it. I am no guru. I only know a few things. Mom had about 25 tabs of her facebook page opened. I couldn't even close them down with out going to the task menu. So, I ended all her sessions and installed a C-cleaner. I looked at the analysis of the C-Cleaner and she had 2million temporary files. 2 million! No wonder her computer wasn't responding. I ran the C-Cleaner which got rid of all those files and now all is fine and she is back on her facebook page.
Anyway, I did what Spellbound told me to do yesterday with my computer and everything is fine. Looks normal. Hope it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141