SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, you are not wrong Dmacky :) They can and do lay unfertilized eggs. Hope this isn't the case here. But, she does have a mate, he is keeping a close eye on things.

I wish my dh was one with the bird world right now. We have a pair? set? of egrets trying to build a nest and we keep trying ti discourage them. After the scaffolding and ladder, boombox, mylar balloons ,etc, dh went off in a huff and returned several hours later with a smile. He thought I'd think owing a drone would be cool.

049f2eb225682a08132b126752c7919a_xlarge.jpeg

Link: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003246483/049f2eb225682a08132b126752c7919a_xlarge.jpeg
-----------------------------------------------------------

Pace of Death Sentences, Executions Slows in Virginia

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/pace-death-sentences-executions-slows-virginia-30770404

---------------------

A shocking number of mentally ill Americans end up in prison instead of treatment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-in-prisons-instead-of-psychiatric-hospitals/

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
05/04/2015 8:00 AM

05/01/2015

JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
COURT ADMIN-CRIMINAL-PCR
DOCKET-CRIMINAL-CCC
PUBLIC DEFENDER-APPOINT
COUNSEL-CCC
RULE 32 UNIT COUNSEL

MINUTE ENTRY

The Court has received the Notice of Appeal filed by the Defendant.
IT IS ORDERED appointing the Maricopa County Public Defender as counsel for the
Defendant on appeal. The Court is aware the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office
previously withdrew as counsel for this Defendant. The Court is not aware of any conflict that
will currently impact representation of this Defendant on appeal by the Maricopa County Public
Defender’s Office.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052015/m6814454.pdf
--------------------------------------------------------

Disposition Information
Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date Disposition Code Disposition Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008 Guilty By Jury Guilty By Jury 3/5/2015

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/4/2015 130 - ME: Counsel Appt For Appeal - Party (001) 5/4/2015
4/30/2015 NAP - Notice Of Appeal - Party (001) 4/30/2015
NOTE: Notice of Appeal from Superior Court and Designation of Record for Appeal

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Eg ads.... Lawrence Welk Show gets the credit for my parents making me take accordion lessons for 7+ years...... and an accordion polka band at my first wedding. Now, that was exciting for the 19-20 year old friends. :doorhide:

(I wanted to stick with the flute.... but at least the accordion gave me nimble fingers for transcription work for many years)

[video=youtube;E406fGYNmDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E406fGYNmDk[/video]

girl3-smiley.gif

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

DH and I walked around the house today checking things out. We found another robin's nest with just one egg in it, that egg had hatched and the poor little thing had died. This nest was just about 60 feet from the nest on our deck. I read that some robins will make many nest and just lay 1 egg in 3 or 4 different nests. Wondering if it's the same robin? Makes me also wonder if she has any more nest with just 1 egg in it? :thinking:

Oh the poor tiny thing... :(

It was really cool! Really, REALLY COOL!

Don't razz me, but honestly, white folks can't dance, lol! I wouldn't dance unless I had some liquid courage in me, and that's so, so long ago. Remember ol' Lawrence Welk? Those dancers were so...........cheesy..........lol!When I stayed with my grandparents, I always got stuck watching it with them on Sunday afternoons. "And a one, and a two...." my grandpa use to say when Lawrence got his band ready. Gramps was a clarinet player in a Big Band before he got married. Not too much I like that ol' gramps liked, except horses.

My husband is a hilarious mimic and does a killer Lawrence Welk (not as good as his Bob Dylan, but still...). One day at work he was mocking the show and one of its cast members, and his co-worker went ballistic on him. "That's, that's...The Champagne Lady!" she sputtered, indignant. "Ooooh. Sorry," replied my DH as he backed away, slowly. lol

And on that happy note, I am off on a brief vacay until the end of the week. Will miss all of you wonderful Sidebarians!

For those with computer problems, I'm not sure if this is been mentioned because I'm so far behind in reading but here's a simple step that may help some of your problems. Go to the run function and type msconfig.exe ... A box should come up with a tab that has startup. Check anything you know you don't need. I'm talking about things like Google and i tunes and such. This will get them out of your startup then when you reboot these things won't be in the start up. If you see things you aren't sure about then don't check them. They will stay the same but this will clear up some of the stuff that is starting up without you realizing it but that you don't need. Hope that helps.

Can someone explain post 854 that YesorNo posted?

My iPad is not letting me repost the entire court filing. Thank you.

Oh the poor tiny thing... :(

My husband is a hilarious mimic and does a killer Lawrence Welk (not as good as his Bob Dylan, but still...). One day at work he was mocking the show and one of its cast members, and his co-worker went ballistic on him. "That's, that's...The Champagne Lady!" she sputtered, indignant. "Ooooh. Sorry," replied my DH as he backed away, slowly. lol

And on that happy note, I am off on a brief vacay until the end of the week. Will miss all of you wonderful Sidebarians!

Enjoy your time off from Sidebarians. Have fun, stay safe and don't take any wooden nickles! :)

Can someone explain post 854 that YesorNo posted?

My iPad is not letting me repost the entire court filing. Thank you.

Here it is:

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 05/01/2015
Docket Code 130 Form R000A Page 1
CLERK OF THE COURT
HON. SHERRY K. STEPHENS
K. Schermerhorn

Docket Code 130 Form R000A Page 1
CLERK OF THE COURT
HON. SHERRY K. STEPHENS
K. Schermerhorn
Deputy
STATE OF ARIZONA
JUAN M MARTINEZ
v.
JODI ANN ARIAS (001)
JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
COURT ADMIN-CRIMINAL-PCR
DOCKET-CRIMINAL-CCC
PUBLIC DEFENDER-APPOINT COUNSEL-CCC
RULE 32 UNIT COUNSEL

Court has received the Notice of Appeal filed by the Defendant.
IT IS ORDERED appointing the Maricopa County Public Defender as counsel for the Defendant on appeal. The Court is aware the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office previously withdrew as counsel for this Defendant. The Court is not aware of any conflict that will currently impact representation of this Defendant on appeal by the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office.
This case is eFiling eligible: http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/efiling/default.asp. Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine their mandatory participation in eFiling through AZTurboCourt.

The official announcement from Kensington Palace:
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
"The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge."

The Telegraph

The official announcement from Kensington Palace:
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
"The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge."

========================================================================================

You beat me to it! Was just coming post the same thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member