SIDEBAR #49 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The official announcement from Kensington Palace:
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to announce that they have named their daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.
"The baby will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge."

The Telegraph
Glad she got her own name/identity!

Bird-Spikes.jpg

http://www.scarecrowvsbirds.com/bird-scarer-reviews/bird-x-bird-spikes-kit/

IMGP0511-use-this1-300x225.jpg

http://www.scarecrowvsbirds.com/bird-scarer-reviews/imitation-goshawk/

inflateable-snake.jpg

http://www.scarecrowvsbirds.com/bird-scarer-reviews/inflatable-snake/

These are all good ideas, just not practical in an older mature treed neighborhoods . We have close to thirty trees that have branches thirty - forty feet off the ground in just our yard, and to the north of us are several parks full of trees that the city is chasing birds out of and into our neighborhood. I'm going to drag out the power washer if dh new toy gets destroyed and blast it to pieces. That way I can chase them all over the yard and make them change their minds on raising a family that will come back each spring.

-----------
Oh Spellbound , a polka band for young ones! Don't feel bad. I had the MEASLES on my wedding Day!! Sickern' he((~ I had kolbassi at my wedding)

Yikes! Measles were definitely much worse than my polka band

Dmacky won the Post of the Day with this post!!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ths-Post-of-the-Day-for-5-3-15-goes-to-Dmacky

:congrats:

Take a bow girl :takeabow:

:cupcake:

:fireworks:

Congratulations, Dmacky!

Hey guys, pssst! This thread is on Facebook (in case you don't want to post anything too personal...)

Noooooo! I refuse to make any more comments, and I take back my congratulations.

(just kidding, but if I wanted to post on FB, I would rather I be the one to put it there)

These are all good ideas, just not practical in an older mature treed neighborhoods . We have close to thirty trees that have branches thirty - forty feet off the ground in just our yard, and to the north of us are several parks full of trees that the city is chasing birds out of and into our neighborhood. I'm going to drag out the power washer if dh new toy gets destroyed and blast it to pieces. That way I can chase them all over the yard and make them change their minds on raising a family that will come back each spring.

BBM

Pages, I have this mental image forming .... and you exhausting yourself running around with the hose spraying up I to the treetops. Sure hope it works out!

Iliketobendpages:

I'd just get a BB gun and shoot at them, if you don't have any power lines close. Their really too big (the egrets) to get hurt, unless you're using a pump BB gun. A Super Soaker

'Ive hid the bb and pellet guns , no discharge of firearms per city code -never has stopped him before

, hmm I'm really surprised that dh hasn't found his wristrocket.

Hey guys, pssst! This thread is on Facebook (in case you don't want to post anything too personal...)

Watchu talkin' about, LinusK?:floorlaugh: The WHOLE entire thread or just the "post of the day"?

Watchu talkin' about, LinusK?:floorlaugh: The WHOLE entire thread or just the "post of the day"?
It's linked to the whole thread, so if it's stuff you wouldn't want seen on FB, watch what you post. That was an eye opener for me! People know me on FB!!

Iliketobendpages:

I'd just get a BB gun and shoot at them, if you don't have any power lines close. Their really too big (the egrets) to get hurt, unless you're using a pump BB gun. A Super Soaker

'Ive hid the bb and pellet guns , no discharge of firearms per city code -never has stopped him before

, hmm I'm really surprised that dh hasn't found his wristrocket.

I think you have the idea...wrist rocket for sure!

I REALLY feel for ya. I was on a thread last year, missing fireman in the California wilderness, and the thread went to Turkey Vultures (pretty sure) and people were talking about how those birds had moved their nest into populated areas with the same kind of problem. Oh man, but their poop is bad, any of those raptor type birds that eat flesh, fresh or decomposed is gross. I've raised a few owl and raven babies, real yucky, and they do have some "range" when the push their butt to the edge of the nest and do their business.

http://www.gastongazette.com/spotlight/how-do-you-get-rid-of-turkey-vultures-you-scare-them-1.355979

^There they talk about hanging replicas of vultures upside down to scare them off. I usually have to get a dead raven every year to scare them away from my domestic birds.......they plunder the eggs and babies.

It's linked to the whole thread, so if it's stuff you wouldn't want seen on FB, watch what you post. That was an eye opener for me! People know me on FB!!

:facepalm:

I thought "If it happens on WS, it stays on WS", no cross posting off the forum?:thinking:

:facepalm:

I thought "If it happens on WS, it stays on WS", no cross posting off the forum?:thinking:

The reality is that it was promoted on WS's Facebook page as the "post of the day" and that comes through on my FB news feed. Guess maybe it's a fortuitous thing that I didn't win "Post of the Day" on the sentencing thread? (I have to censor myself on FB from posting all my true feelings for risking alienating certain friends and family that I don't share the same beliefs as).

Is there a way to make lemonade out of lemons?
I've heard of jewelry made out of pigeon poop, and fertilizer statues (for gardens) made out of animal waste (not sure which animal).
Maybe there's a market for egret doo doo. Or start a clean up business, and employ a person to do the clean up for all your neighbors and yourself.
If you can't fight'em, join'em :laughing: Don't regret, get the egret doo doo crew. And you too can have a clean yard.

Around where I live we have doggie doo clean up services. A friend of mine's son use to clean goose poop from businesses that had ponds, or just an overabundance of goose poop. Sad thing is, is that the son died on the job. He was cleaning too close to the swan pond and the swans attacked him. He fell into the pond and drowned.
It's sounds comical, but tragic at the same time. It's one of those things that your not sure if you can chuckle about it, not the loosing a loved one but the oddity of on the job hazards.

I hope you find a peaceful compromise - I'm a tree hugger, nature lover type of gal. But don't think I would want the mess either, small birds leave enough could not imagine the thought of bigger birds, yek.

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
05/04/2015 8:00 AM

05/01/2015

JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
COURT ADMIN-CRIMINAL-PCR
DOCKET-CRIMINAL-CCC
PUBLIC DEFENDER-APPOINT
COUNSEL-CCC
RULE 32 UNIT COUNSEL

MINUTE ENTRY

The Court has received the Notice of Appeal filed by the Defendant.
IT IS ORDERED appointing the Maricopa County Public Defender as counsel for the
Defendant on appeal. The Court is aware the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office
previously withdrew as counsel for this Defendant. The Court is not aware of any conflict that
will currently impact representation of this Defendant on appeal by the Maricopa County Public
Defender’s Office.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052015/m6814454.pdf
--------------------------------------------------------

Disposition Information
Party Name ARSCode Description Crime Date Disposition Code Disposition Date
Jodi Ann Arias 13-1105 (F1) MURDER 1ST DEGREE 6/4/2008 Guilty By Jury Guilty By Jury 3/5/2015

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
5/4/2015 130 - ME: Counsel Appt For Appeal - Party (001) 5/4/2015
4/30/2015 NAP - Notice Of Appeal - Party (001) 4/30/2015
NOTE: Notice of Appeal from Superior Court and Designation of Record for Appeal

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Wait a minute...Didn't #281129's mother stress the importance of hiring a private attorney for the first appeal? Maybe she forgot about it. I recently witnessed a picture of her lying on a beach somewhere. :floorlaugh:

Well, ILikeToBendPages:
Try playing this full blast on your speakers pointing out towards the trees and release the drones!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;XRU1AJsXN1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g[/video]

With posts showing up on facebook, is the originator of the post notified ahead of time.
I'm not on facebook, and there's a reason for it - I prefer my privacy. It took me a while
to post here on WS for the very same reason. I hope no posts from the "private forums"
are ever used, definitely could be a taken as a violation of trust.

Congratulations to the winners - sounds like a good idea to stir up some awareness of WS and garner more foot traffic to the site.
Could be a good idea, but I'm going to be more careful about posting or just continue reading and using the thanks button.

Wait a minute...Didn't #281129's mother stress the importance of hiring a private attorney for the first appeal? Maybe she forgot about it. I recently witnessed a picture of her lying on a beach somewhere. :floorlaugh:

Maybe they're just using up their free appeal the tax payers get stuck paying the bill for. :facepalm: Then they might have enough saved for a private attorney after the fact. *doubt it*

It's obvious that 281129 and her mumsie have no problem spending money that's not theirs. $3 mil + for 281129's defense? Filing personal bankruptcy by ma and pa? Kinda funny because it doesn't seem like Family Arias has ponied up ANY money for their devil spawn since she's been incarcerated.

Maybe they're just using up their free appeal the tax payers get stuck paying the bill for. :facepalm: Then they might have enough saved for a private attorney after the fact. *doubt it*

It's obvious that 281129 and her mumsie have no problem spending money that's not theirs. $3 mil + for 281129's defense? Filing personal bankruptcy by ma and pa? Kinda funny because it doesn't seem like Family Arias has ponied up ANY money for their devil spawn since she's been incarcerated.

I just checked, and you are certainly right. The money from donors is for after the initial state-paid appeal and post-conviction relief (whatever the latter is). So 281129 is not hesitating to milk Arizonans just a little bit more...as is her right, apparently. Still, I was happy to see her mother enjoying herself at the beach. She probably needed that.

I wouldn't have thought that could be true, but now I've seen it for myself. WTH? I feel a bit violated. If I wanted to post things on Facebook, I'd post them on Facebook myself...

With posts showing up on facebook, is the originator of the post notified ahead of time.
I'm not on facebook, and there's a reason for it - I prefer my privacy. It took me a while
to post here on WS for the very same reason. I hope no posts from the "private forums"
are ever used, definitely could be a taken as a violation of trust.

Congratulations to the winners - sounds like a good idea to stir up some awareness of WS and garner more foot traffic to the site.
Could be a good idea, but I'm going to be more careful about posting or just continue reading and using the thanks button.
Facebook is great, and that's how I keep up with what my family and extended friends are up to. But I use my real identity there, so I don't post every thought or negativity in my life there. I can do that here because noone knows me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth