SIDEBAR #57 - Travis Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susza.... don't stop coming around. Visit and peek in sometimes, or come around every day to chat. It really does not matter how often you post. I don't always post, and life gets busy enough to keep me away at times, but I always feel welcome when I come back. Besides, when we get that bus tour running, you are our first international destination!

You speak (write) just fine! We may sometimes tease each other, but it is all in good fun because we love you and each other!

Our lovely Nore is not feeling well...would everyone keep her in your thoughts, prayers, jingles?

Oh, YoN, "Company is coming" LMAO!!!!!!

I think I'll pass it to my english teaching collegue!

To all of you wonderful SB friends: I am sad.
I wonder wether I should stop coming here. I'm contributing so little but reading regularly. I'm afraid you might consider me a parasite and I would understand this consideration.
When my work is done - well, I'm teaching and even after doing this since 30 years I still have a hard time to to decide WHEN work is done - I need to move, doing sports, hiking, biking, etc. to get my batteries reloaded. I also need reading my books and I love to check wether YOU ALL are doing fine. The later takes time for language reasons - and I can't tell you how often I would like to just drop a reaction, an idea, a question, a pic ... But finally I don't do it often as it bothers me not being able to express myself as spontaneously, rapidly and clearly as I could in my language...
Oh well, may be I'm just badly organized and I don't succeed in fixing my priorities and act accordingly.

Please know that YOU ALL are part of my first priorities and your well being and your concerns are very important to me even if my behaving doesn't show this.
:loveyou:
You are not allowed to leave. Ever.

Je t'aime et je tu voudrais ici tout LE temps. Tu n'allez toute la bas mais ici. J'ai oubliez toute ma francais. J'espere tu comprends. Je suis chez dentiste pour ma bouche. J'ai manque ton telephone. C'est domage.

You are not allowed to leave. Ever.

Je t'aime et je tu voudrais ici tout LE temps. Tu n'allez toute la bas mais ici. J'ai oubliez route map francais. J'espere tu comprends. Je suis chez dentiste pour ma bouche. J'ai manque ton telephone. C'est domage.

I agree!

Try to leave and we may have to hound you like a Windows upgrade...

Wonder how Zuri is doing at the dentist :thinking:

Take care, YoN, even dentless Zuri can bite. :)
Very very funny you two! LOL.

My dentist is brilliant and does his own root canals and crowns. He put a post back in and my new shiney tooth should be ready tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I will get an implant to the tune of $5K.......

He asked me if I had the crown and I told him I had swallowed it. So essentially I flushed $1000.00 down the toilet. OMG. literally and figuratively...

Kim and Kanye named their newborn son "Saint". So his name is Saint West.

Oh my...

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/health/light-therapy-benefits/index.html[/video]

Hatfield!
We were just posting about light therapy and Voilà, CNN posted an article about it! We are geniuses and I think CNN reads here. Obviously. I think we should get a shout out at the very least. Or cover our dental expenses for a year...

[video]http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/health/light-therapy-benefits/index.html[/video]

Hatfield!
We were just posting about light therapy and Voilà, CNN posted an article about it! We are geniuses and I think CNN reads here. Obviously. I think we should get a shout out at the very least. Or cover our dental expenses for a year...

Thanks for reminding me about the lights. I still haven't had a chance to purchase one of them that I need for my work room. But what a coincidence as I swear my wife just came in the door an hour ago with a brand new bottle of D3 since we had both talked about how neither of us get enough sunlight and D3 is supposed to help too.

I am probably in the minority on this, but I DID watch The Wizard of Oz as a child and it traumatized me! I found it to be very creepy and scary. I had nightmares about it for years. I have never watched it again and wouldn't allow my kids to watch it when they were young (not that they wanted to).

So, maybe you were lucky that you didn't see it through a child's eyes...

I just got through reading back to catch up and just wanted to say I was terrified of WOZ too when I saw it when I was little. The most scary thing that traumatized me was the lady on the bicycle. LOL When she took Dorothy's dog I was horrified and her mean look made me very afraid of her.

If people remember back during the trial, I had brought up a couple times how JA reminded me of that mean lady. The resemlence of JA to her was uncanny for me LOL
I think some of it is probably me being mad at JA and still mad at that lady to this day. LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=wiz...qrv42MMNM:&usg=__V2q5Ol85kdhcIR4_5wh15SNL2Jk=

Hey Hatfield

I see your Elf-on-a-shelf has gotten himself in some trouble :facepalm:

Holiday Hijinks: Elf On The Shelf ‘Wanted’ By Bourne Police

"BOURNE (CBS) – The latest addition to the Bourne police wanted list is a familiar face this time of year.

The department took to Facebook Sunday to post mug shots of the popular “Elf On The Shelf” doll that’s said to be the eyes and ears of Santa Claus...."

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/12/07/elf-on-the-shelf-wanted-bourne-police/

elf-on-a-shelf-pics.jpg

I was going to post what I guess is the 1st part? of his interview tomorrow:

[video=youtube;QqRzLCKdzzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqRzLCKdzzY[/video]

Ng is very annoying to me because she talks too much and didn't let him talk as much as I would have liked him too. :(
Sometimes I think she just likes to hear herself talk. :blah::blah::blah:

Thanks for posting. :)

Hey Hatfield

I see your Elf-on-a-shelf has gotten himself in some trouble :facepalm:

Holiday Hijinks: Elf On The Shelf ‘Wanted’ By Bourne Police

"BOURNE (CBS) – The latest addition to the Bourne police wanted list is a familiar face this time of year.

The department took to Facebook Sunday to post mug shots of the popular “Elf On The Shelf” doll that’s said to be the eyes and ears of Santa Claus...."

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/12/07/elf-on-the-shelf-wanted-bourne-police/

elf-on-a-shelf-pics.jpg

Thanks for reminding me that I owe everyone a picture of my 1960's Elf on the Shelf which is now hanging on the tree in the living room. I am going to try to take a pic right now and download it here so long as I don't have technical difficulty with my camera...LOL

It may take a bit as I am not too good with getting pics loaded here. Gonna go try.

Everyone will get a kick out of my Elf on a Shelf that I got as my first Christmas ornament and have had it on every Christmas tree since. His/Her tights have faded so badly that instead of a dark green, they faded into a color all its own. LOL

BRB as soon as I get the pic taken and downloaded here.

My first ornament 1960s Elf on a Shelf---Pic 1 of 3

Attachments

• IMG_1984.gif
    IMG_1984.gif
    122.2 KB · Views: 48
My first ornament 1960s Elf on a Shelf---Pic 2 of 3

Attachments

• IMG_1983.gif
    IMG_1983.gif
    101.8 KB · Views: 48
Our Christmas Tree 2015 --- Pic 3 of 3

Attachments