DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1962 - The Lion Sleeps Tonight - The Tokens tops the charts for the day

[video=youtu;GxwoxWOd_dc]http://youtu.be/GxwoxWOd_dc[/video]

Good Morning to all! :wave:

I woke up this morning after 9am! Didn't know I was so tired! LOL! Guess I needed my beauty sleep! :D

I LOVE Hank Williams - have a few of his songs on my CD (for my car).

I took the day off yesterday for grocery shopping, so have to do that today... plus I took down my :christmastree: yesterday, and now I have to vacuum... :gaah: another chore for the day!

Oh no Nore!! Hope you are feeling better today!! :hug: and
JINGLES!!

Well, it is the new year - where is YESorNO??!!

See you all later!

:seeya:

YoNo is having continuing bandwidth issues so I would imagine she will be back as soon as she is able.

Has anyone seen Daisy? I hope she is doing ok. The last thing I remember was that she was having her arm looked at again?

Nore, please get better soon. I hate the thought of you being so run down and having all these health issues.

Xo

Hi Zuri , I am weak but doing better. My throat is still "grated" thany you for JINGLES. Dear God I was so sick. they said major attack.. xox. Nor

Dear Spellbound , Thank you Sweetie. All prayers are appreciated. I was so bad, cut off clothes and rushed to ER next door. I was out of it . In tubed for 3 days. Thank God I can breathe on my own and talk. My Amy was with me through it all. God Bless her~saw stroke on her Dad too. They love each other still. Nore oxo

Dear Spellbound , Thank you Sweetie. All prayers are appreciated. I was so bad, cut off clothes and rushed to ER next door. I was out of it . In tubed for 3 days. Thank God I can breathe on my own and talk. My Amy was with me through it all. God Bless her~saw stroke on her Dad too. They love each other still. Nore oxo

OH Nore, that had to be so scary for you and Amy. I'm glad you have her near and to help you.

Special thanks to your lovely Amy. It must have been very scary for her, too. What a blessing to have her. I was happy to have your post today. Do be well..... or I may have to find my way to you! :hug:

1962 - Run to Him by Bobby Vee is a chart topper.

[video=youtu;PUqMNIsYI4w]http://youtu.be/PUqMNIsYI4w[/video]

http://www.haematologica.org/content/99/11/1671

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4222472/

I had no idea how rare anaphylaxis was to iron infusions. Oh my goodness, Nore. I am so sorry you endured this. Unbelievable. I bet you gave those nurses a big scare. So glad the ER was next door and they got you in there that fast.

I am going to read these abstracts and find out how you reverse the reaction, if you even can. You must have a very strong constitution to withstand something like this. So thankful you are still with us!

Sometimes it seems like I fell off the face of the WS earth but I really didn't. Erry once in awhile I just need to drop in and say hi to my fellow weirdos.

Hi, weirdos!!! :D

Hey Ya, HopefulOne, it's so good to see you, it's been a while. :seeya: I actually appreciate your comment because I've been thinking more or less this same thing just recently. Seriously. And I've come to the conclusion that it's true... I am no doubt a certified weirdo. And proud of it! :giggle:

Hi Zuri , I am weak but doing better. My throat is still "grated" thany you for JINGLES. Dear God I was so sick. they said major attack.. xox. Nor

Omg, Nore, what a terrible experience, I hope you're ok. I had just read your initial post and was so worried and then read the updates. I'm so glad you're doing better. More Jingles and Love to you. Take care sweet lady. :hug:

Dmacky, for you.

[video=youtu;vCpP0mFD9F0]http://youtu.be/vCpP0mFD9F0[/video]

ILiketoBendPages - I LOVE that song!!

OT but has anyone ever had gallbladder issues? For the past week and a half something isn't right. I woke up this morning with SEVERE heartburn (which I never get) that was going into my back. I have been sleeping the entire day. I woke up awhile ago for an hour, fell back asleep, then woke up at about 10:00 pm and I'm about to fall asleep again. I've been vomiting every once in awhile too. I googled my symptoms (stupid, I know) and that's where the gallbladder idea came from. Anyway, WTF??

OT but has anyone ever had gallbladder issues? For the past week and a half something isn't right. I woke up this morning with SEVERE heartburn (which I never get) that was going into my back. I have been sleeping the entire day. I woke up awhile ago for an hour, fell back asleep, then woke up at about 10:00 pm and I'm about to fall asleep again. I've been vomiting every once in awhile too. I googled my symptoms (stupid, I know) and that's where the gallbladder idea came from. Anyway, WTF??

Whatever your health issues are wishing you well and will say prayers for you. Good luck and God Bless.

GOOD MORNING let your SMILE change the world,
don't let the world change your SMILE!

:grouphug: :loveyou:

☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸  ★  ★☾ °★ . .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  . * .  ☾ °  ¸. * ● ¸ ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★   YOU HAVE BEEN Sprinkled with BLESSINGS of PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS! NOW ... PLEASE ... GO FORTH AND SPRINKLE OTHER PEOPLE TOO! ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :

Love this!
The elderly man in his eighties, hurried to his doctor appointment at 8am. He wanted to finish quickly because he must be somewhere by nine. The doctor asked what the next appointment was. He proudly said that at 9am every morning he is at the hospital to eat breakfast with his wife. The doctor asked in what condition his wife was in. The man said that his wife had Alzheimer's disease, and for the past 5 years she hasn't known who he is. The doctor was surprised and asked the man why he continues to go faithfully if she has no idea who he is....the old man replied, " because I still know who she is. "

Would like sharing this picture with you. It is my Mom and Aunts taken Christmas 1952. Was my grandma's Christmas gift for them :) My momma is the second one from the right.

Attachments

• 10544747_10153912903878825_8572600128710618694_o.jpg
    10544747_10153912903878825_8572600128710618694_o.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 73
Nore ~ Hope this finds you feeling stronger this morning! God Bless you and you are in my prayers...

Prayers and Blessing for all who need them. :loveyou:

Hopeful One, please see a doctor. Sounds like gallbladder but I am also concerned that it could be your heart.

Sent from Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member