SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In an interview Friday, jury foreman provided a glimpse into the private deliberations, describing four women and eight men who struggled with the question: How heinous of a killing deserves a similar fate? "The system we think is flawed in that sense because this was not a case of a Jeffrey Dahmer or Charles Manson," jury foreman told The Associated Press.
"It was a brutal no-win situation. ... I think that's kind of unfair." "We're not lawyers. We can't interpret the law. We're mere mortals. And I will tell you I've never felt more mere as a mortal than I felt for the last five months." "

OMG, it's worse than I remembered. :facepalm:

No more of this man's madness. I'm calling a self-imposed moratorium on this very loose cannon. Reason? The top of my head may come off if I read or hear any more of that.

Side bar side bar

How do you put a fire out in a pit so a person can go in the house??..????.a

I'm pretty embarrassed to say this, but I'm really, really missing the trial. Do I have a loose screw or two?

That's my first name and I was looking all over to see my picture :floorlaugh:

:laughcry:

:facepalm: Sorry my bad

I would like to spin the wheel
G
I'd like to solve the puzzle

GilliGan

Yeah oops.. I mean to ask about GILLIGAN :lol:

Yet he helped get the Murder 1 conviction. Cry and whine about JM all you want...JA still got murder 1. It gets so.old hearing people complain when they can't see the forest through the trees. He complains yet apparently JM did his job in concincing them. Yeeeesh.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

In all honesty i believe the case was a slam dunk based on the evidence, not on the prosecutor. IMHO.

"In an interview Friday, jury foreman provided a glimpse into the private deliberations, describing four women and eight men who struggled with the question: How heinous of a killing deserves a similar fate? "The system we think is flawed in that sense because this was not a case of a Jeffrey Dahmer or Charles Manson," jury foreman told The Associated Press.
"It was a brutal no-win situation. ... I think that's kind of unfair." "We're not lawyers. We can't interpret the law. We're mere mortals. And I will tell you I've never felt more mere as a mortal than I felt for the last five months." "

BBM.

AGAIN, who is WE?????

Come on, jurors! Come out and swat this guy down!!

Juan is like that tough, gruff cop. You don't like him. He seems hard and unfeeling. He seems that way until you need him to save your life... If it was my family member dead, I'd want Juan because he fights for those without a voice and that's not easy. He's not there to have people like him. He's there to bring out facts. I don't think he's tough because he's a "little man". I think he's tough because you have to be to get justice. my opinion.

I've followed too many trials to count. Geoffrey Feiger used to be my favorite... i watched while he defended Nate Abraham. Not anymore... He's been bumped by my man Juan! :)

Both Juan and I share a wicked sarcasm, not everyone can appreciate it.....shrugs shoulders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After thoughts, actually, lingering thoughts. That fictional January 21, 2008 was exposed as an elaborate fabric of lies not only from the very clear text messages & emails but also disproved by the work schedule put on the screen and the fact that CM had to borrow Travis's car that day. She did not take huff and drive around in a ruined daze and she did work her shift. JM nailed her lies to the counter and what a sorry, shabby slander it was.

So Mr. Foreman preferred to keep to himself and read a book at lunch. I bet he flew under the jurors radar the whole time, and only revealed his true self when it was too late to be voted off the island.

Wow...dark horse came from behind. Maybe he was "charmed" by Jodi. But, how did he get to be foremen?

True, he certainly is not in the courtroom to gain any fans.

He is there for the Alexanders. And BTW~ I've grown to love Juan. :seeya: :juanettes:

Earlier in the thread, things got messy... I just made a comment of what my mom said and it was blown way out of proportion.

Juan is like that tough, gruff cop. You don't like him. He seems hard and unfeeling. He seems that way until you need him to save your life... If it was my family member dead, I'd want Juan because he fights for those without a voice and that's not easy. He's not there to have people like him. He's there to bring out facts. I don't think he's tough because he's a "little man". I think he's tough because you have to be to get justice. my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand