SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morn all!!

At this point I believe the jury should be in the court deliberating during normal business hours 9-5. ALL FLIPPING DAY!

I am still in shock! Someone talk me of the insanity ledge!!!

Repost from closed thread:

I know that you all don't have a lot of faith in JSS because of her... uh, "milquetoasty" demeanor, but I truly think she was just trying to be careful. I think she is worried about the verdict being overturned on appeal and wanted to give the defense team as many allowances as she could, without giving in to their every demand. I mean, she HAS denied a lot of things that they have asked for. I can't see her, for a minute, giving JA anything other than LWOP. She has seen the same photographs that we have, and heard the same evidence. She also gets to see JA in ways that NO ONE outside the attorneys get to see. She sees what is actually happening behind the scenes. As frustrated as we all are with the antics of Jodi Arias, you KNOW that the judge has to be more frustrated.

JSS has had her actions analyzed, dissected, and criticized, this ENTIRE trial by the media and trial watchers alike. I am not saying that the media, or other outside forces, should or would influence her decision on Life with or without parole, I'm just saying that I seriously doubt that she actually FAVORS JA, in any way, which is what would be required for her to have seen all of this evidence, and still think that JA should have a shot at a life outside of prison one day. She knows the REAL JA, because she gets to see it firsthand. This has to be one of the most heinous cases she has ever seen in her court.

So, I am going to give JSS a lot more credit than most seem to be giving her and say that, if it actually comes down to her decision, she will NOT give JA life with parole. Because if there is anyone who deserves to rot in prison, it is someone who did what JA did to Travis.

Whoa!!! Why does milquetoasty mean???

Can someone please tell me what BBM means? TIA.

Morning Ray,

It means Bolded By Me.

Morning everyone...I think we will get the verdict today and I think it will be DP.

If it is Life...for sure the judge will make it life without parole. There were some great posts last night from people who know people in women's prisons and they said there is no way Her Highness will not be taken down a notch or 10 in prison. She will NOT be running any shows or be a Queen Bee.

Those posts made me happy.

DP or LWOP, Travis gets justice either way.

I hope the jurors will give interviews so we can see their thought processes throughout this whole thing. Especially, when the all say they didn't believe a WORD of whatshername's lies about Travis.

2da1ed9dd08cd69ae7c0ff8884496f7448f11c73.jpg
link

mimosas+2.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

sidebar #5

That's cruel to post when I'm not feeling well, but hungry. :snooty:

HLN is still spinning the "cannot agree" note that was sent to the Judge yesterday. Some claim there was an "If" that was left out. Using logic and considering my experience as a juror for a Murder trial, I will not believe this jury meant they could not reach an agreement as early as 2 hours into deliberation. They spent far more time deliberating a decision for the first 2 phases of this trial than 2 hours each. The logic is just not here. I am wanting to rip off the TH's heads!

Could not agree with you more! TH's spun that waaaaaaay out of control. :banghead:

mmmm......That food looks amazing! :winkkiss:

Getting a little bit tired of hearing about Jodi's "mental illness" on HLN so I sent them an email.

Wanted to comment on Jodi's "personality disorder." In my opinion personality disorders are not mental illnesses they are character flaws. There has to come an end to trying to classify bad behaviors or evil people by labeling them. Labeling them with a "disorder" implies they have little to no control over their actions and therefore they should not be held to the same standard as someone not labeled. Jodi had a normal childhood. There is no evidence she was abused or neglected. She simply believes she is the only one in the world who matters. Lets stop giving her a pass and call a spade a spade. She planned and carried out this butchering of Travis and nothing should lessen her responsibility for those actions.

Good morn all!!

At this point I believe the jury should be in the court deliberating during normal business hours 9-5. ALL FLIPPING DAY!

I think most of us here are insane so we won't be much help....

But hey, at least we're together!

:loveyou:

Goood Morning!!

I truly believe, the Jury will come through today. What will they decide? I couldn't tell ya. I will not speak for them, but I just know they will be in total agreement with their decision.

I posted this in another thread, but do you remember, when you or your children were in school, you played this paper game.. that you had all folded out, and your fingers would be placed in little cups and you would have someone pick either a color or number and you would spell that, by moving your fingers and the the other person, would pick what was inside and you opened it.... hahaha
When I watched CMJA with the guard yesterday, she was moving her fingers like that...I thought this is what you wants the Jury to play in deciding her fate.

I also thought during all those interviews, she took them dang glasses off, I just knew she would. OHHHHH and would one of the reporters asked her how she felt about being up with the likes of Casey Anthony... Then she comes in with her hair all put up........I again had an OMG moment!!! She once again, conforms to what others are thinking.

Today will be Travis's Day.. His voice will be heard loud and Clear!!!

loved that game.....I still make those for my kids...LOL
funny it never had a name....did it?

Great insight from Dr. Lillian Glass about Jodi and the interview conducted by the ABC News reporter Ryan Owens. This guy did what the majority of others didn't have the stones to do--challenge her rather than treat her like a pseudo-celebrity and not the cold-blooded, convicted murderer that she is. It's not like JA could get up and walk away if a reporter asked her a "hard" questions--the chains around her ankles and her narcissism/ego wouldn't allow it.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...reporter-confronts-her-and-is-called-a-hater/

Everyone on the jury knows that she has a criminal past, all 12 convicted her of premeditated murder, in my mind, this means they knew it was her that swiped the .25 auto. Proof positive that this will not work as a mitigating factor.

IMO

I have a headache and my mood is not particularly cheery....I need a verdict of death to make me feel better!! :please:

In the last thread, Rosemary Pierce said she was in a foul mood (I meant to comment on that but then came over here and forgot).

Must be something in the air because I'm about ready to stab someone in the face. Hopefully we get a verdict and it uplifts us all.

Good morn all!!

If we don't get a just and proper verdict soon, I'll be out there with you!

BK82t3GCcAEUxXT.jpg:medium

IMO the jurors were simply seeking clarification. End of story. The media of course blows it all out of proportion because doing so drives ratings up.

Surely this has been mentioned and I missed it because I just cannot keep up...

But did anyone else notice the Alexanders' body language yesterday during JA's allocution??? Almost every single one of them had their arms folded across their chest. Pretty telling, imo.

There are other cases being heard until whatever time the JA trial begins. The Judge has to take care of other cases too. The ongoing JA trial takes a lot of time, so it is scheduled after the Judge has heard some of the other cases.

That is also why the JA case starts late, the other cases on JSS' docket have not all been completed yet.

Jury need to be there at 8 then. Judge can work on other cases. It is not as if JSS its twiddling her thumbs while the jury is away! jeez.

At this stage the need to be there from 8-5, in the deliberations room!!!

2da1ed9dd08cd69ae7c0ff8884496f7448f11c73.jpg
link

mimosas+2.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

sidebar #5

omg, omg, omg, omg. delish looking food. :seeya: goodmorning all

kept my hands off the keyboard yesterday. all those ja interviews what a piece of work she is. just imagine ta or any body trying to get rid of ja. today jury please!!! :twocents:

:please::please::please:

Prayers for the jury! Prayers for the Alexander's!

Verdict today!

Waiting with you all today!!

:fence::fence::fence::fence::fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads