DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT
Rosemary :seeya:

Are you and Kyle home yet?
How are you both doing?

Hiya MM :seeya:

Yes we are! I am doing much better, but he is still throwing up. I was up with him ALL night. He couldn't hold down water. But this is expected and will pass.

that's quite a switch from what she told dr. samuels. i guess she'll say this started after she spoke to him. uh no. it started after she heard STEVEN talking about HIS nightmares and HIM waking up screaming.

“I’ve been told I scream and cry in my sleep and several times I’ve woken myself up screaming,” she said. “I don’t have memories of the nightmares, so I’m not sure what I’m dreaming about.

It's at the beginning of either part III or part IV

Penalty Phase Interview

Something tells me it was the JF that reported her for the comment.

The alternate juror was tweeting yesterday. She said it was NOT a juror. Then everyone was guessing Donovan and she said no, it was a court employee and not Valerie the baliff.

I just got done watching it.

I have never seen anyone so FULL of themselves in my whole life. I wanted to slap that mascara right out of her hand. Oh, and asking the interviewer to "hold the mirror up"???? Puke.

Interesting tidbit that Travis used to "make her feel vain because her rear-view mirror was always tilted towards her instead of the road".

So telling.

I just watched it too, totally disgusting. She is one demented person. And personally I don't think she is attractive, even if she was - I can't bring myself to think anyone is attractive that has committed a brutal murder...and I will say she is not aging very gracefully. She looks a lot worse since that taping, even over and above what the DT has intentionally done. I think giving her the make under was a bad move, but glad they did it.

Nurse would be on a permanent snark watch to avoid a mass TO. :seeya: We love you Nurse and miss you!

Other trials? :floorlaugh:

:party::pillowfight2::cheer::slapfight::laughcry:

:seeya::stormingmad:

Ms. AirAZZ
:jail::stormingmad:

BBM

Never. Even her fake nightmares will be filled with fake details.

She sprinkles truth in what she says. The Ninja story is the best way she could talk about the actual events without admitting to remembering them.

Sadistic.

She said No jury would convict her?

tumblr_mmi0v0mgS71red3feo1_500.jpg

We could take turns bring our favorite foods for all to share! PARTY in the jury room! :rockon:

Now that would be a party!

Maybe Trisha will one day suggest a conference. Yapping about cases, dancing, eating...

It would be such fun!

I know someone who lies whenever she is speaking. It's so frustrating! Now I just don't care what she says, I just figure its a lie. This woman chooses to lie because its her way of controlling others. See, we never know whats really going on. We are always fooled and tricked, manipulated. I believe this is what Jodi has done all of her life. Zero sincerity in any relationship.

I agree! And when you are in a relationship (friend relative whatever) with a person like this it makes YOU think you are crazy! They are so manipulative! You end up trying to "figure them out" and it's impossible because you can't possibly think like they do!

My little niece and I were talking today. Somehow we got talking about bear attack survival and then self-defense. She said that if forced to use a gun for self-defense one should never target the head or heart. She said 'Maybe shoot the person in the leg or something'. I don't know where she picked this up from but I thought a little child knows this? Yet JA with a straight face said a gun shot to the HEAD, stab at the HEART and a slit THROAT = self-defense! Worse defense EVER!

The alternate juror was tweeting yesterday. She said it was NOT a juror. Then everyone was guessing Donovan and she said no, it was a court employee and not Valerie the baliff.

Who's left? Court Reporter Mike Babicky? What did he do, type a note to the judge?

:floorlaugh:

I know someone who lies whenever she is speaking. It's so frustrating! Now I just don't care what she says, I just figure its a lie. This woman chooses to lie because its her way of controlling others. See, we never know whats really going on. We are always fooled and tricked, manipulated. I believe this is what Jodi has done all of her life. Zero sincerity in any relationship.

I know someone like that also, and when they speak 99 % of the time it's a lie in some fashion. What surprises me is they lie even over the little things, and lie for no reason at all. Took me awhile to figure this out, these people can be very smooth when they want to be, but the longer you know them the more chance there is that they are going to at some point let their guard down or get sloppy.

Hiya MM :seeya:

Yes we are! I am doing much better, but he is still throwing up. I was up with him ALL night. He couldn't hold down water. But this is expected and will pass.

Awww, hugs to you both.
Glad you are back home and in more comfortable environment
(and that you have your meds you forgot).
xoxo to Kyle.

Yeah, baby! Totally dig the Micky Mouse fro too....

Hey, can someone tell me how to post music and pictures...or is there a thread somewhere that explains how to?

TIA

Marlap, if the video is from YouTube, just go to it as though you're watching it. Copy and past the URL directly in here and it will be fine.

For Images, go go the image (not the link, actually open the image in your browser, if that's what you're using) and copy the URL of the image. Then, use the PICTURE icon up here in your posting box next the the envelope icon. It will open, then paste your URL in that box. You can also post images from your computer by using the PAPERCLIP icon up at the top of this box next to the emoticon smilley-face. You can then upload a picture from your computer.

You should preview your message to be sure it is not too big (will blow the margins).

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member