SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the "three hole wonder" up close and personal, and I have no problem thinking Travis wasn't the only one "using the back door!" "It" looked used to death, to me. And when DB and Jodi said they had "tried it" a time or two, that has to be an understatement. She is the one that introduced Travis to this.......no doubt in my mind!

I imagine you going through the Silkwood shower process after being exposed to IT....

I'd love to see a ratings chart .. I agree, the topic has been exhausted at this stage, there are other cases worthy of attention they could be covering .. although, perhaps that wouldn't be helpful either .. I am also bored of the constant descriptions of psychopathy .. why not get on some worthy guests on the topic? Robert Hare for example ..

Maybe there should be a WS channel... Or at the very least the ID channel could give up a hour of one of their repeats to give us current cases...:seeya:

Amen!!!

I'm totally disgusted with Nancy Grace's show tonight! Sex, sex, and more SEX!

WHY?!!!! Why do they keep playing the da*n sex tapes!!!!!!! It's disrespectful to Travis' family and the memory of Travis!! It really makes me mad! It's just sensationalism and I'm over it. HLN IS part of the circus!

I only watched some of DD tonight. Why was NG playing the sex tapes? What was her angle?

How HLN of them. And now they're going to exploit the whole Zimmerman case. Ratings wh**es is all they are. Anything in the name of tabloid sensationalism. It's like four hours of the National Enquirer on TV.

A while back a WS poster said her mom was missing, has anyone heard anything?

It appears to be 24 hour drive through truckers welcome....

:laughcry: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
It's a laugh a minute tonight :floorlaugh:
Thanks, guys. :seeya:

All is well. She made contact with the person who was with her Mom at the hospital, and Mom was in recovery doing well.

do you mean hopeful one, her mom was having the medical procedure? yes mom called and was waiting for the anesthesia to wear off

do you mean hopeful one, her mom was having the medical procedure? yes mom called and was waiting for the anesthesia to wear off

No someone else, about a month or so ago....her mom went missing and they could not find her...I think they started a thread for her but I can't find it now.

Blue Bell is the real deal.

http://cdn.bluebell.com/what_were_crankin_out/new_creations.html

The Homemade Vanilla's not as good as mine, mind you, but almost in the same neighborhood.

You guys gotta stop talking about Blue Bell. I had it when I lived in the US growing up as a kid, and it was AWESOME. The only ice cream I ever had that was more awesome was the stuff my girl friend's father made (his peach ice cream rocked).

We can't get Blue Bell in Canada :(.

HLN ratings for May were up 97% compared to last May.

It shows how little NG is really committed to stories about missing persons. She abandoned them all for ratings.

I don't give NG all the blame. Management at HLN is sick, imo.

Maybe there should be a WS channel... Or at the very least the ID channel could give up a hour of one of their repeats to give us current cases...:seeya:

I watch the ID channel all the time. I truly miss In Session- the 6hr one.
Time to switch channels to Frazier and Niles- my 2 funny guys. I don't want to get involved with the Zimmerman trial.

http://politics.kfyi.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=118695&article=11339052

County Attorney: Arias Retrial is On Track
But several factors could make it unnecessary
(May 30, 2013)

(Ted Houston, KFYI News) The do-over of the penalty phase of the Jodi Arias murder trial is moving forward, according to Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery.

He told reporters on Thursday, "We're preparing for a retrial," which is currently scheduled to begin in mid-July.

However, he says there are several things that could make a retrial unnecessary.

"Prosecutors always have an ethical obligation to take into consideration anything that might be proposed by the defendant or their counsel," Montgomery says.

Then there's the issue of how a retrial would affect the victim's family – in this case, the family of murder victim Travis Alexander. "Victims have a constitutional right to confer with the prosecutor prior to disposition of the case," he says. "They also have a constitutional right to be treated with fairness, respect, and dignity. So victim input is very important to me." The Alexander family could ask, for example, that prosecutors be satisfied with a sentence of life in prison so as to avoid putting them through all the gruesome testimony all over again.

Montgomery notes that while the original penalty phase – where jurors deadlocked 8-to-4 in favor of the death penalty – only lasted a couple of weeks, a retrial would likely last much longer.

What exactly does "adjusting" mean?
Anyone?

I'm sure someone has answered this already :floorlaugh: but it means to put a man in his proper place, using your hand. Baseball players do it all the time..you see this big mud spot on their crotch because they want to be able to move without having the twins interfere with the movement. :floorlaugh:
That's as clean as I can explain it. :blushing:

You guys gotta stop talking about Blue Bell. I had it when I lived in the US growing up as a kid, and it was AWESOME. The only ice cream I ever had that was more awesome was the stuff my girl friend's father made (his peach ice cream rocked).

We can't get Blue Bell in Canada :(.

No Blue Bell? Punkin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members