SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a lot of great treats we don't have!! Coffee crisps, the good kit kats, smarties, and probably the the one thing I love most Tim horton's...:seeya:

-----------------
Hi, just barging iin for a bit of trivia. Our WalMart Super store carrys Blue Belle ice cream. I will have to try it. :seeya:

Ok seriously... I cannot stop laughing. This is the greatest video of all time!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Like a retired stripper doing some demented vulture routine.

Why is NG back on the Arias trial? The last few days she didn't even mention it once. It struck me as quite funny since just the day before she had been covering it from Minute 1 of her show to Minute 59. Then it was like, Arias trial? What Arias trial?? Oh, that little thing I"ve been covering ad nauseum, oh yeah, I remember now! Oh the one where I dissected 600 pages of her journal...ohhh yeahh.

Phone sex sells, that's why. :scared:

Maybe there should be a WS channel... Or at the very least the ID channel could give up a hour of one of their repeats to give us current cases...:seeya:

It would be so awesome to have a trial channel,like Court TV used to be,without all the sensationalism of HLN.I don't see why it wouldn't work,there's a cable channel foe everything nowadays.

What...is the ikea monkey trial?!

Someone's pet monkey got loose at an ikea, and animal protection took it away from the owner the monkey was a Internet meme...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 12
Sounds to me like the DA is paving the way for a plea deal. I hope I'm wrong, but it almost seems like they are preparing the public for that possibility. I know that Juan would fight the fight again, but the DA has the taxpayers to answer to.

Yeah, sure sounded like it. Oh, boy. Well, I just want them to do what Travis' family wants....and from Harold's posting on facebook, it sounded the other day like they wanted to try for the death penalty again. So I'm confused now.

He said "ethical obligation"...."to consider what the defendant and counsel propose." But isn't the ball in the state's court now? I mean, the LEAST CMJA can get is life WITH parole. So if they meet somewhere it can ONLY be one choice - Life Without Parole. But doesn't the DA feel sure that JSS will give her that? So is that really striking a deal? Seems to be that's the worst case the State can get anyway.

I don't know....I"m confused. :scared::scared:

BBM I have never read that JA accused TA of having pedo pics. I read that she caught him pleasuring himself to a photo of a little boy in underwear. I remember seeing a picture of Travis' closet and on a shelf was the pic of him and his father. Travis is wearing only cartoon underwear. I can't tell if it is Spiderman. I wondered if JA had seen that pic and in her warped mind imagined/made up the story. She never testified that it was the pic of TA and his father but her mind is so screwed up, with the intruder story and all, so who knows? :moo:

Jodi Arias trial: Accused Valley murderer calls Travis Alexander a 'secret pedophile'

Aries testified months later she caught Alexander sexually gratifying himself with photos of a 5 to 6-year-old little boy wearing only underwear.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...is-Alexander-a-secret-pedophile#ixzz2Upu5iuSm

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...is-Alexander-a-secret-pedophile#ixzz2Upu5iuSm

Like a retired stripper doing some demented vulture routine.

Best laugh in ages.....that is the best video of all time! Retired stripper turned Stepford wife....oops, forgot one small detail.....

My son is a hockey player he started playing at 5, I would wash his gear and wonder why it smelled like wee wee...

Well, he thought the cup was there for him to go wee wee in so he would not have to get off the ice....

Oh that's funny... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Our local team had one guy years ago that had to put everything in it's proper place about every 30 seconds. He had this dinner plate sized brown spot there. I'm not real into sports, but it didn't take long to see why. I could just see the reaction if some woman was moving the girls around.... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:I would pay good money to see someone do the prancercise gallop through city park!

Ok seriously... I cannot stop laughing. This is the greatest video of all time!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

-----------
I saw this on TV, just a while ago!!. I'm 81, I could see me doing that down the street!!! They'd probably arrest me for drunk and disorderly. :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Someone's pet monkey got loose at an ikea, and animal protection took it away from the owner the monkey was a Internet meme...

I just heard on Greta's show tonight that they've dropped the cruelty charge on the owner. If the sheepskin jacket don't fit, you must acquit was the line.

When I first heard that bass, I thought she was going to prancercise to Werewolves of London! :facepalm:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:sleuth should edit, and put in some of his disco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper