Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:truce: Stop! You have me screaming of laughter on that one. She is a gramma to five so....well...that friend doesn't visit her anymore I would think. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

ETA I see now you were referring to FCA?.. but I was thinking of a "seminar/vacation that another WS was on...and well, the "frind comment, I perhaps took in another way than you meant. Oh well, gave me a good laugh!

The top were remarks about Casey and that Jose gave as "reasons" she lied, stole and killed Caylee.

The bottom ones. Well what can I say. Stranger things have gone through my head at times.

Now I am laughing again as I took it that way and it had me screaming with laughter, then I saw other posts and I thought hmmm, am I taking it wrong so I edited my post only to submit and see yes, you imtended it that way I took it. Jeez, the late night parties here without liquor make it hard sometimes, lol. BTW, is that nun still hiding our booze she found behind the couch?

No I think she's hiding them under her penguin suit. I heard her clink when she walked by the other day.

Now I am laughing again as I took it that way and it had me screaming with laughter, then I saw other posts and I thought hmmm, am I taking it wrong so I edited my post only to submit and see yes, you imtended it that way I took it. Jeez, the late night parties here without liquor make it hard sometimes, lol. BTW, is that nun still hiding our booze she found behind the couch?

--------------
ATL, the first thing I thought when I read that was " thats one friend I'm glad to be rid of". :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So I went on a hunt to find the post that engraved on my brain what would and what would not earn me a TO.....

It's an internal post from Tricia, our esteemed Leader, so you can't get more serious than that.

Some of it is for members only so I'm just going to provide a link - newbies especially might find it helpful...so you won't be constantly concerned about the hammer...

UPDATED PLEASE READ:No Name Calling or Using Negative variations on Player Names - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Umm- here's a hint...the word It - uh uh.....:what:

We just don't need poor com n sense getting those kinds of shocks too often!!! LOL

:seeya: Hi LG,

Just so I understand if I use the following:

IT = Casey Anthony
FCA = Felon Casey Anthony
FKC = Felon Casey Anthony
OCA = Offender Casey Anthony
et cetera…

I am doing something wrong and I could get a vacation or worse? Should I only use her real name as = Casey Anthony or Casey or CA or CMA when I write something in reference to her?

TIA

:seeya: Hi LG,

Just so I understand if I use the following:

IT = Casey Anthony
FCA = Felon Casey Anthony
FKC = Felon Casey Anthony
OCA = Offender Casey Anthony
et cetera…

I am doing something wrong and I could get a vacation or worse? Should I only use her real name as = Casey Anthony or Casey or CA or CMA when I write something in reference to her?

TIA

As I understand it, #1 is unacceptable, #2 and #3 are true, and okay, and OCA probably isn't as she is no longer under the DOC as that's how they referred to her.
You can see how I was confused until I read that message? You can see she wasn't kidding around :seeya:
Edited to add: if you have any questions about TOS- members can always "talk" to a mod. They are busy but super helpful. Be patient and you will get an answer.

Any Idea where KC will be going? Houston? somewhere in Ohio?

Supposedly, she has an aunt who lives in Pasadena, Tx and a cousin who lives in Houston.

Any Idea where KC will be going? Houston? somewhere in Ohio?

Supposedly, she has an aunt who lives in Pasadena, Tx and a cousin who lives in Houston.

Are you thinking she will go to family? I dunno...wouldn't there be too many questions?
I'm really puzzled about how all of this will work out. I can see a relative welcoming her if they want their 15 minutes, but does FCA want to be high profile? Live I mean - not online where it is safe?

I'm also really curious to know if FCA herself really fears for her life - she's been told this over and over again by the Defense team - she might really believe it now she will no longer be under their protection. Or will she?

I also can't believe that all the big media houses will turn down an interview with her - I think one of them might bite despite any backlash that mght be coming. Would you watch it? That's a hard one. I'd want to watch the dancing away from the real answers, but on the other hand, my moral sense of right and wrong says no way.

But i do think someone out there will do it. Maybe even Dr. Phil. I think he needs the ratings. And the reason could be - for the "psychological studies".

I would watch if it was Nancy Grace. Can you imagine her asking the questions? What about Joy Behar? Joy would have to be on her own, without barbara walters.

Are you thinking she will go to family? I dunno...wouldn't there be too many questions?
I'm really puzzled about how all of this will work out. I can see a relative welcoming her if they want their 15 minutes, but does FCA want to be high profile? Live I mean - not online where it is safe?

I'm also really curious to know if FCA herself really fears for her life - she's been told this over and over again by the Defense team - she might really believe it now she will no longer be under their protection. Or will she?

I also can't believe that all the big media houses will turn down an interview with her - I think one of them might bite despite any backlash that mght be coming. Would you watch it? That's a hard one. I'd want to watch the dancing away from the real answers, but on the other hand, my moral sense of right and wrong says no way.

But i do think someone out there will do it. Maybe even Dr. Phil. I think he needs the ratings. And the reason could be - for the "psychological studies".

dr phil promised he wouldn't after he interviewed the parents...he wasn't interested in her....IIRC----then after getting screwed by the money deal/"donation"......don't think he would bite....best guess would be the view---:maddening:

WARNING: I am shocked and dismayed here :( and absolutely ticked off. I posted warnings about name calling 2 days ago and TO'd several members, and EACH DAY since, seasoned posters have continued with the name calling. WTH?

Do you all read the mod warnings? Is the phrase "name calling" hard to understand? Is it acceptable to call someone "IT" where you come from? Honestly, I'm confused.

So more vacations today because honestly, I don't know what else to do to get the message across except close the thread and that just doesn't seem fair to those that follow the rules.

Please stop with the name calling. Just stop. Acceptable initials have been put forth by the mods for Casey Anthony on several occasions. These include KC, FCA, CMA, or using her name.

ZERO tolerance. If the name calling continues, very long TOs will be given.

Salem

BBM.

You know,at times, I want to give her a pass on this because it has been drilled into her that she is in danger. But has it? For all we know she and Jose and Mason cracked up every time they played this card. KC is a master manipulator. She has also been enabled all her life. I guess it would be easier to just let her play that card and hope she goes away quietly. But I do not think she will.
I read wesh and wftv a lot because we go to Orlando a lot. As I was reading this morning about the storm status I told Mr Red *She is not gonna like that!People getting all silly about a storm when she was planning on making a big to do about being scared! THE NERVE!*

And my dear husband,in his infinite wisdom,says *I could care less about her. I am worried about the people and well, Mickey ( as in Mouse)*

I'm right there with your husband, I couldn't care less if Casey is scared. I worry about all the mothers of sons in the age range and area where Casey ends up. Can you imagine someone's son bringing Casey home for dinner! I would be like Fred Sanford .... Lord take me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would watch if it was Nancy Grace. Can you imagine her asking the questions? What about Joy Behar? Joy would have to be on her own, without barbara walters.

Not meant as a snark, but I don't think FCA would trust another woman - except maybe Barbra Walters...can not imagine her facing Joy Behar..:what: My guess she feels safer with men she can charm...

I would hope that any parents of any young man that would want to date Casey and bring her to his parents house would promptly show her the door and then sit down the son to explain to him that she is extremly bad news. Kindof like an intervention.

Casey and Cindy are alot alike when it comes to who they prefer to be around. It is difficult for either of them to convince a female that they are good people but for some reason there are males that will fall for it. Not all men do thank goodness but there are some that apparently have the white knight issues where they feel they need to protect the little woman.

dr phil promised he wouldn't after he interviewed the parents...he wasn't interested in her....IIRC----then after getting screwed by the money deal/"donation"......don't think he would bite....best guess would be the view---:maddening:

Didn't realize he'd promised that - I could only handle snippets of those interviews and even then my nails were digging holes in my hands...maybe Dr Drew? He swings between condemnation and "understanding".

Nancy Grace??? That's the joke of the week....just picture that!! :floorlaugh:

I don't care who if anyone interviews her. No one can believe a word she says, so why bother? I've seen enough of her in the police interviews to last me a lifetime!

I hope she never has children and if and when she criminally offends again, it's against an adult, not an innocent child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back LG! Missed ya!. Yep, some folks are at a seminar now and some on a vacation! But appears they will all be back! I have found in times of distress to go to another trials thread. Actually wnet to the Andrea Sneiderman bond hearing this week (co-conspirator and RICO charges with Hemy Neuman who got LWOP for the murder of Andreas hubby) and EGADS. The Drew Peterson thread is also here at Websleuths too. Matter of fact, Tricia is having Jack Ruby on her show this Sunday!

Back to regularly scheduled programming! :seeya:

[B][/B]

aahhh... I believe you mean Jeff Ruby - Jack has been dead for awhile...

aahhh... I believe you mean Jeff Ruby - Jack has been dead for awhile...

------------
Niner, thanks for clearing that up. I thought another Jack Ruby had come along. He was shot right after Oswald.I've never heard of Jeff Ruby, course I dont get out much. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay