Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please be so kind as to provide a link to that state statute? I've been looking for it for over an hour and haven't come across it yet.

It was the state of Florida that indited Casey not Orange. It was the state that put Casey on trial. Orange county had the obligation in housing and keeping Casey safe that's all.

It was the state of Florida that indited Casey not Orange. It was the state that put Casey on trial. Orange county had the obligation in housing and keeping Casey safe that's all.

:seeya: A 'thank you' for this post just wasn't enough. You are so right. I know that Orange County was encumbered with a large amount of expense to cover everything associated with the housing of the jurors, as well as the security for them (and the Anthonys), but that was just the tip of the iceburg. The enormous amount of money to prosecute this case, and Casey's defense costs were paid for by the tax payers of the entire state. Thank you again ILTBP for your post.

Seriously? If, right after the state filed charges against Casey Anthony, she claimed Caylee died an accidental death, the state would have dropped all charges and said, oh, ok, we won't try you?

I think it's kinda more like, had she called 911 on the 16th of june 2008, and reported the "accident" she might not have ever been in jail because there might not have ever been charges filed etc

of course since there was that pesky duct tape stuck in caylee's hair etc I guess I understand why offender anthony felt she could not call 911.

Dr. said I should be 99% okay. Couldn't guarantee it, but that will do for now. Wants me to see an internist (never have) to make sure that my health is okay (ugh!). Will have the surgery in his office on Monday. Told him I'd rest for a day or two after...then take it day by day. I know, I'm stubborn.
Thank you so much for your prayers. You don't know how much it means to me.
oxoxoxox

yay! Will be thinking of you on Monday. Do rest it as much as you need. So happy that everything is ok! :woohoo:

::scratch:: that itch is just soooo predictable.

:Bennymonkey:

Does anybody know if that caseyanthonyisinnocent website (that purportedly had the computer viruses) makes money for website/blog hits, or if it has advertising on that website and it's owners/admins is making money that way? I've never been there, so I don't know. Thanks in advance!!! :woohoo:

Not sure but I went to check on it this morning and it was gone (Internal server error 500). Not sure if it is temporary or permanent but one can only hope.

Everybody purchases the items you mentioned in Florida pays those taxes. They are not exclusive to Florida residents. By your reasoning even tourists from, say Europe, paid for the defense team.

Perhaps you could contact the Florida Department of Revenue and ask them where the money actually came from to pay the defense team.

----------------
WE should ask Judge Perry. The Judge is the one who went to Jacksonville for more funds.

Hi, on this happy note I go into ignore position. Ta Ta ~

----------------
WE should ask Judge Perry. The Judge is the one who went to Jacksonville for more funds.

Hi, on this happy note I go into ignore position. Ta Ta ~

Psstt..Nore...I think you mean Tallahasee...

My understanding is that anyone who paid any taxes in FL, helped pay for the trial (Sales, Gas, Hotel, Property, etc...)

Good lord it will read like letters to Cookie from Muffin. A whole chapter on how her nose got infected when she had the piercing done. :floorlaugh:

No doubt there will be a foreword from Jose Baez, who famously told someone at a book signing- when asked to dedicate the book to Caylee- "how do you spell that?"

Some seem to fall for it every time...I only see when someone quotes...I hope some don't get too involved and end up with a vaca.

Good morning everyone, hope you're all doing well :) I've been spending time over at Amazon, things got a little crazy over there last nigh. I'll be spending the day with my daughter, it's her 44th B-day. My baby girl has been very sick for the last few weeks, I think it's whooping cough, but her DR says no. I've decided to return "Fifty Shades of Grey" I have nothing against *advertiser censored* but I need a story too. This book is too much *advertiser censored* and not enough story for me :/
Now talk about a book you can't put down, "In The Woods" great book, I can't stop reading it, it's very well written, has a great story too! Well I gotta go, you all have a peaceful day.

RR0004, I'm really happy to hear your day at the Dr's went well :)

She would never admit to an accidental drowing because LE would have demanded to know where Caylee's body was and need I say more? Duct tape, choloroform, etc. etc.... She knew she had to continue to lie to buy her time. The drowning defense was what JB decided to go with. She is/was still trying to throw GA under another bus by stating that HE drowned Caylee while molesting her at the same time. She really is sick and twisted but not psycho enough to even claim that the "devil made her do it"... she just did it so she could go out and party and sleep around. Disgusting selfish <modsnip>!!! Karma can't come soon enough!!!

She would never admit to an accidental drowing because LE would have demanded to know where Caylee's body was and need I say more? Duct tape, choloroform, etc. etc.... She knew she had to continue to lie to buy her time. The drowning defense was what JB decided to go with. She is/was still trying to throw GA under another bus by stating that HE drowned Caylee while molesting her at the same time. She really is sick and twisted but not psycho enough to even claim that the "devil made her do it"... she just did it so she could go out and party and sleep around. Disgusting selfish <modsnip>!!! Karma can't come soon enough!!!
Oops, this was supposed to be my reply to:
LambChop
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossva
Seriously? If, right after the state filed charges against Casey Anthony, she claimed Caylee died an accidental death, the state would have dropped all charges and said, oh, ok, we won't try you?

But KC never did claim her daughter drowned. To this day she has not said that happened, only JB said it happened that way. Had KC told LE where Caylee's body was that very first night she was interviewed the ME would have been able to determine the manner of death. But she didn't do that. The big WHY is obvious. KC gambled that time was on her side and she won. She just has to live with that. At some point it will catch up with her.

If you wait long enough everything comes back on you. jmo

Good morning everyone, hope you're all doing well :) I've been spending time over at Amazon, things got a little crazy over there last nigh. I'll be spending the day with my daughter, it's her 44th B-day. My baby girl has been very sick for the last few weeks, I think it's whooping cough, but her DR says no. I've decided to return "Fifty Shades of Grey" I have nothing against *advertiser censored* but I need a story too. This book is too much *advertiser censored* and not enough story for me :/
Now talk about a book you can't put down, "In The Woods" great book, I can't stop reading it, it's very well written, has a great story too! Well I gotta go, you all have a peaceful day.

I was wondering how you were doing with 50 shades! There really is no story to go with, that's what bothered me also.

Happy birthday to your daughter, I hope she's feeling better soon! That's a long time to be sick. Is she on anything for it?

I do not think Casey Anthony murdered Caylee. I think Caylee died an accidental death, Casey found her, panicked, didn't tell anyone at the time of discovery. As the first hours, or days of her keeping it a secret, passed, she felt she had to continue to hide it, and most likely even convinced herself it never happened.

Rossva - Do you believe Casey is innocent?

(I'm an occasional reader here, not enough to know where you stand, so the answer to your question may be obvious to some. But, I'm curious to hear a yea or nay from you)

I do not think Casey Anthony murdered Caylee. I think Caylee died an accidental death, Casey found her, panicked, didn't tell anyone at the time of discovery. As the first hours, or days of her keeping it a secret, passed, she felt she had to continue to hide it, and most likely even convinced herself it never happened.

IMO it was no accident. It was premeditated & cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that makes perfect sense. After an accident she duct tapes her and double garbage bags her, puts her in a laundry bag, drives around with her body for a few days then dumps her in a swamp.

It's what any loving mother would do. :banghead:

Glad you are enjoying it - her first three are great - her fourth, Broken Harbor - I had a little trouble with it - maybe me - but dragged a bit - not her usual can't wait to get back to it.

I don't think the timeline AZLawyer gave us for her computer and cell phone use provided panicking time....and amazing how easy it was for her to pretend it never happened as we saw her waltzing around the video store with Tony while Caylee's body was in the trunk.

That is some pretty fine "self-convincing". As Linda DB said - whose life was better without Caylee? Only one person. The Defendent.

Out of curiosity, anyone who thinks that FCA didn't murder Caylee and it was accidental do you think she should be in jail serving some kind of time for the actions she took after Caylee's death? Or do you agree with the fact that she is free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper