Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me you learned this someplace else than Wikipedia...

I did read it on other websites... even though WIKI always comes up first...ugh.

Having a security clearance does not automatically give you NATO security clearance. A separate personnel security clearance application is required for NATO

this is the Canadian info regarding NATO and security clearance
http://ssi-iss.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/pdf/msi-ism-ch9-eng.pdf
http://ssi-iss.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/msi-ism/ch9/otan-nato-eng.html

We discussed this back in Feb in the JB Foreclosure thread. I had asked a relative who is retired military about a Cosmic Clearance and his response was "There is no such thing as a clearance. It is related to a classification level though. A little different. Sounds like he knows a little bit but he is definitely lying."

Sounds like Baez heard of this clearance and decided to say he had it. I mean seriously, who in their right mind would give him that kind of clearance or classification? For anything? Even if it exists, I am not believing he of all people ever had it. Good Lord, if he can get it even once, then anyone can!

It just amazes me how JB seems to be presenting himself as a "quick" study in forensics to classify himself as an expert but from all appearances during all the hearings and at the trial he had to be constantly schooled by the judge in the law that he studied for how many years????

And let's not forget how he was caught putting up false information on his website about his experience. Can anyone say "embellish"???? jmo

Well, this much is sure... even if JB was somehow Cosmically Cleared back when he was a teenage father, there is no way in Hades the military would give him even Poop Clearance now, or at any time in the past decade or so.

The Florida bar might have relented after finding JB a moral failure for 8 straight years, but the military doesn't give secret clearances to moral rejects.

Meanwhile, its fun to watch JB cling to his Comicness (oops) Cosmicness.

And who wants to bet Jose got an intern to enter this on Wikipedia for him? I tell my students NEVER use Wikipedia as a source. I am not believing this unless I see it on a CREDIBLE website. Cosmic clearance, yeah right! Only in Baez's dreams...

'Earth calling JB .............

(white noise)

'Juliet Bravo are you with us, over'

(more white noise)

65410350-14073202.jpg

I had to do a double take!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Dan Saylor, disgraced Windermere ex police chief.

But the resemblance to JB is uncanny.

(continued silence)

Radio Op to Colonel: 'Sir, I think he's in another universe'

That pic was from the moment the verdict came down. It's really hard to watch but this is where he pulled the pork chop grin. :sick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6uKVfRTcfF8#t=296s

I did not know the judge released a picture of Caylee's autopsy until this morning. I had seen it before but couldn't verify its authenticity. I don't understand how anyone could look at that picture and then burst into a celebration when the monster that caused Caylee to be in that state was going to go free. There were many faces of evil in that courtroom and it wasn't just FCA.

I never thought I could reach a new level of disgust at FCA, the defense team, GA, CA, LA, MP but I have. Every person closest to Caylee failed her miserably in order to protect her killer. I hope they all take a good long look at what FCA did to her. I think they should be on their hands and knees in that swamp looking for Caylee's foot. I hope I never see a celebration, balloon party, money making scam at that dump again. Cindy even brought her camera and took pictures. What is wrong with these people. Caylee's head was taken out of there in a paper bag.

No comment is needed for that team of 12 idiots.

Cindy handed the state of Florida a case of perjury in a nice tidy bow and they did nothing. Instead of sitting in a jail cell for not just thumbing her nose at the court but waving the Anthony salute, she along with her cohorts (aka GA and the likes of Phil) are off to get every ounce of blood money they can.

Sorry for the rant, the authorized pic is probably old news but new to me.

IMO

Perhaps JB was in the same NATO program I remember from back in the early seventies, in Southern California.

Atomic joints were required at all the NATO (Nothing Alchoholic Toking Only) meetings. Smoke one Atomic joint and you thought could be anything you wanted to be, even a LAWYER. :)

:floorlaugh: Well, now it all makes sense !! :floorlaugh:

Guys, seriously, I am laughing here. Getting an E Hollywood Story is like the Enquirer publishing her autobiography. They do those on everyone, and don't always do the greatest of jobs either. E is like a tabloid newspaper on television. I am cracking up here. This is nothing to get upset over. Seriously, it's something to laugh hard about! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Pefect analogy!

Jon Burrows, so many cared and stood up for Caylee, but sadly, when we learned about her, she was already gone. I do believe in Angels, and Caylee is one in my heart now, and finally at peace.

I say, screw everyone you mentioned in your post. I take some comfort in knowing that none of those mentioned are better for what happened on June 16, 2008 & July 5, 2011. Money is not everything.

Anyone know if there's an old thread about the Anthonys' non-profits ??

Their new org website is up and is all about grandparents' rights ...
Many links don't work but the DONATE button is working ... surprise, surprise

I was just surprised there's nothing about missing, abused or exploited children ... somehow it's all about Cindy and George ...
I check back to see when the PRODUCTS link works ... wondering if those Caylee bears will resurface ...

http://www.cayleesfund.org/

Anyone know if there's an old thread about the Anthonys' non-profits ??

Their new org website is up and is all about grandparents' rights ...
Many links don't work but the DONATE button is working ... surprise, surprise

I was just surprised there's nothing about missing, abused or exploited children ... somehow it's all about Cindy and George ...
I check back to see when the PRODUCTS link works ... wondering if those Caylee bears will resurface ...

http://www.cayleesfund.org/

Yes, it's in the parking lot. It's called CMA foundation financial statements. I just bumped it to the top.

Have to love this quote by DS:

“You follow someone around, let’s say 24/7, and then you only play one or two hours of their most difficult time, that does not define who that individual is. That was an unfair portrayal of her.” — Dorothy Clay Sims, defense attorney for Anthony.

So DS is saying we should not define KC by what happened to Caylee. That it is an unfair portrayal of her. I don't think whatever KC did up to that point in her life and what she may do in the future will ever top what happened to Caylee. DS is "portraying" KC as a victum. jmo

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ood-story.html

Word to Ms. Delusional Simms......

One big, "Oh Sh%+!"
Wipes out all your "well done's"

Just sayin

Simms is just trying to get attention.

She was so excited over FCA's acquittal she started trailing JB and CM to the podium. This was going to be her big kodak moment...the whole DT crowded around a baby killer they got off. JBP rained on her parade and said not ALL the DT, just a sampling. She had to back up and sit down.

The woman could not ask a proper legal question to save her life. The few times she spoke it was blah blah blah, objection, sustained, repeat over and over.

Simms and the 'grief lady' looked like an SNL skit and that weird voice she used in front of the jury was creepy.

IMO

Found a fun website last night.....

http://www.wordplays.com/fcgi-bin/anagrams.pl

When you plug in "E True Hollywood Story"......some of the more interesting anagrams are....

odorously wetly her to

yellowest dry ho out or

And funny enough...the site says there aren't any for Jose Baez. Failing anagrams too. :floorlaugh:

But wait for this.......an Anagram for Dorothy Sims is sodomy shirt. I sh&t you not.

Cindy Anthony....handy tiny con

Cheney Mason...annoy scheme and yeah con mens

If you need some mind numbing fun......try a few.

Found a fun website last night.....

http://www.wordplays.com/fcgi-bin/anagrams.pl

When you plug in "E True Hollywood Story"......some of the more interesting anagrams are....

odorously wetly her to

yellowest dry ho out or

And funny enough...the site says there aren't any for Jose Baez. Failing anagrams too. :floorlaugh:

But wait for this.......an Anagram for Dorothy Sims is sodomy shirt. I sh&t you not.

If you need some mind numbing fun......try a few.

Awesome! Hours of fun ....

Casey Anthony ... scanty any hoe !! or ... any scanty hoe :great:

Cindy Anthony ... handy tiny con !! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads