Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT was funny......:floorlaugh: Here's to the hopes we get a ruling on FCA's "interrogation" today so I can go pick out my costume in time...... (not holding breath).....

Ooooh, is that supposed to happen today? God I hope so...I need some good news! The Lisa Irwin case has me banging my head against the wall, and CM writing a book in this case does not make me feel any better!

Ooooh, is that supposed to happen today? God I hope so...I need some good news! The Lisa Irwin case has me banging my head against the wall, and CM writing a book in this case does not make me feel any better!

it could, potentially, but the judge could also wait until Monday ( I think):waitasec:

it could, potentially, but the judge could also wait until Monday ( I think):waitasec:

I'm having real trouble trying to figure out just what issues she is considering that is actually taking 10 days - I mean c'mon - she answers no questions and is wearing a disguise?

THIS is going to enflame the general public so much we are going to rise up and scour Florida for her location so we can do her physical harm? :floorlaugh:

Unless of course this judge has a sense of humour and is planning a tongue in cheek and actually wants to release it on Halloween to make a sly dig at OCA in her disguise?

Cause if she does release it on Monday - I can see lots of "OCA - just in time to celebrate Halloween" headlines.......

I'm having real trouble trying to figure out just what issues she is considering that is actually taking 10 days - I mean c'mon - she answers no questions and is wearing a disguise?

THIS is going to enflame the general public so much we are going to rise up and scour Florida for her location so we can do her physical harm? :floorlaugh:

Unless of course this judge has a sense of humour and is planning a tongue in cheek and actually wants to release it on Halloween to make a sly dig at OCA in her disguise?

Cause if she does release it on Monday - I can see lots of "OCA - just in time to celebrate Halloween" headlines.......

Oh, I hope so!!!! That would be AWESOME!!!! Of course, I'm still impatient and kind of want to hear today, but Monday would ROCK, especially with those headlines! :floorlaugh:

Well MISSY! That won't give me much time to go get by DB sunglass and push-up bra at Target and go:innocent: make a sign that says "I plead the fifth"

Well MISSY! That won't give me much time to go get by DB sunglass and push-up bra at Target and go:innocent: make a sign that says "I plead the fifth"

Ahhh! You have plenty of time. If ya can't get over to target break-in to the neighbor's houses when they are at work steal there DB's and push up bra's (if they'er fresh out of bra's I'll tell ya how to make one later) and don't forget all the cash you can get your paws on, you may have to look in the glove boxes of the cars for check books. Then get yourself over to target on the double and buy that skan...ummm blue dress and hook...uhhhhh dancing boots you've been wanting to buy forever.

Now how to make that push up bra.
Cut the tops off the cups. Slip in a piece of cardboard and start filling with cotton, should bring them girls right up.

Most importantly DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE SOMEONE TAKE A PIC TO POST HERE. I strongly advise againt taking a pic of yourself through a mirror as you may scare yourself silly.

I'm certainly NOT going to suggest we run a contest for best OCA Halloween contest because I'm sure it's against TOS...We'd need those pics posted of course....a poll...:innocent:

Hellooo, it's D&G, not DB. Jeesh, can't you all get your knockoff's straight?:great:

Hmmm...was just thinking....CM might have just found a way around the KC "lack of revenue".
He's gonna tell the "behind the scene secrets"....probably a lot about KC, so maybe this way, she'll get some of the profits...IF any books are sold.
What's a book go for these days??? Maybe $16.95??? That's $8.475 each.....:p

Good Grief! A book by Cheney Mason!!??:floorlaugh:

His utter lack of graciousness - both in and out of the courtroom - is reason enough not to purchase his book. Contrary to what he is stating to the media, I don't believe that there will be much in his book that we don't already know - unless he is willing to tell us about the REAL craziness that is Casey Anthony. And that won't happen. But I bet what he will do in his book is continue to bash judges, prosecutors, media, the "non-supportive" Anthonys (especially George), and the attorneys who left "the team". Oh yeah. . . and most of all . . . those horrible nasty bloggers!

The book will be a Bash-Fest. But I do hope the picture on the back cover of him is the one where he gives his special salute.:floorlaugh:

'Nuf said!

Oh, I got it.... The title for CM's book...... How to lose friends and infuriate people......:floorlaugh:

Oh my GOD...someone over in the Lisa Irwin case threads thinks Baez is brilliant!!!!! They also said they don't really follow the case either...good Lord...I tried to set them straight, though! I told them they should come over here and actually read up on the case...

Shoot me now, there are still people out there that think a not guilty verdict makes Baez a good lawyer...

Oh my GOD...someone over in the Lisa Irwin case threads thinks Baez is brilliant!!!!! They also said they don't really follow the case either...good Lord...I tried to set them straight, though! I told them they should come over here and actually read up on the case...

Shoot me now, there are still people out there that think a not guilty verdict makes Baez a good lawyer...

:banghead:, :banghead:, :banghead:...I have a headache!

Hmmm...was just thinking....CM might have just found a way around the KC "lack of revenue".
He's gonna tell the "behind the scene secrets"....probably a lot about KC, so maybe this way, she'll get some of the profits...IF any books are sold.
What's a book go for these days??? Maybe $16.95??? That's $8.475 each.....:p

You think the book will bring in that much cash? :floorlaugh:
I was thinking it would be around $8.00 each for the only buyer would be OCA herself. Just saying. :crazy:

Hellooo, it's D&G, not DB. Jeesh, can't you all get your knockoff's straight?:great:

Picky, picky, picky...:crazy:
Ohhhh, okay your right. :seeya:

I'm stunned sometimes by people who "didnt really follow" who nonetheless "know" GA killed caylee and the prosecution did an awful job. :banghead: it's one thing if you disagree that OCA is a murderer and can back your opinion up, especially having read all the docs and another entirely when all you know is inquirer headlines.

You think the book will bring in that much cash? :floorlaugh:
I was thinking it would be around $8.00 each for the only buyer would be OCA herself. Just saying. :crazy:

IMO most people buying what CM would be selling arent much into them thar books.

JB was on JVM this week. I don't remember which day because I had taped a bunch of them and watched them all at once. I wanted to barf as JVM went on and on about how famous JB is and what a great attorney he is. I was quite shocked to say the least. I don't know why JVM is so afraid of JB being mad at her. I just don't get it.

JB was on JVM this week. I don't remember which day because I had taped a bunch of them and watched them all at once. I wanted to barf as JVM went on and on about how famous JB is and what a great attorney he is. I was quite shocked to say the least. I don't know why JVM is so afraid of JB being mad at her. I just don't get it.

Ratings for her........:seeya: She's the ONLY one on HLN that he speaks to ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum