Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who he would trust as his personal physician if he was told to choose between Dr. G and Dr. Spitz.

Not to wish him any ill harm but I keep thinking what if KC got ahold of his checkbook. jmo

Do we have any news at all on how Mason is? Whether or not this was a false alarm or if he is still in the hospital? I scanned the Orlando sites but didn't see any updates.

I am not a fan of his but don't wish him harm. He doesn't look to me like he takes very good care of himself - so he could be suffering from any number of things...

Do we have any news at all on how Mason is? Whether or not this was a false alarm or if he is still in the hospital? I scanned the Orlando sites but didn't see any updates.

I am not a fan of his but don't wish him harm. He doesn't look to me like he takes very good care of himself - so he could be suffering from any number of things...

should we email kathi belich and ask? *blush* I do want to be sure he's all right.

Not to wish him any ill harm but I keep thinking what if KC got ahold of his checkbook. jmo

That was the first thing that popped in my head! :floorlaugh:
Can you imagine? He gets a call from his wife, screaming about $4000.00 worth of checks at Target! I bet that would give him a catch in his chest! And, what would he do? Would he call the police and report it, or suck it up and let it go to protect the money train they think they are conducting? Another thought I had was about all of that touchy-feely stuff we saw between him and KC. I don't care who you are, THAT was highly inappropriate! There is simply no way to excuse the way they were acting in the courtroom. And, if they want to say that it was innocent, then, still, highly inappropriate and CM at least should have known better than to conduct himself in such a manner! KC has no morals, imo, so it is expected of her.

When I first heard of Mason's medical woes, I immediately thought of the OJ defense team. Robert Shapiro's 24-year-old son died from an accidental overdose of drugs. Johnnie Cochran died of a brain tumor. F. Lee Bailey got embroiled in a financial scandal, spent 44 days in federal prison and was disbarred in Florida for misconduct. Robert Kardashian died at 59. The karma train seemed to hit hard. Will the same thing happen with the FCA defense team? Hmmmm.....
:twocents:

That was the first thing that popped in my head! :floorlaugh:
Can you imagine? He gets a call from his wife, screaming about $4000.00 worth of checks at Target! I bet that would give him a catch in his chest! And, what would he do? Would he call the police and report it, or suck it up and let it go to protect the money train they think they are conducting? Another thought I had was about all of that touchy-feely stuff we saw between him and KC. I don't care who you are, THAT was highly inappropriate! There is simply no way to excuse the way they were acting in the courtroom. And, if they want to say that it was innocent, then, still, highly inappropriate and CM at least should have known better than to conduct himself in such a manner! KC has no morals, imo, so it is expected of her.

It could be, too, that sleeping with one eye open has taken it's toll. jmo

Being named Time's Person of the Year is not meant as an honor. In 1938 it went to Adolf Hitler, and to Joseph Stalin in 1939 and 1942.

-----------------------
Isnt there some sort of bad luck attached to the cover of Time?
It seems everyone who is on the front has bad luck in the future..
:floorlaugh:

When I first heard of Mason's medical woes, I immediately thought of the OJ defense team. Robert Shapiro's 24-year-old son died from an accidental overdose of drugs. Johnnie Cochran died of a brain tumor. F. Lee Bailey got embroiled in a financial scandal, spent 44 days in federal prison and was disbarred in Florida for misconduct. Robert Kardashian died at 59. The karma train seemed to hit hard. Will the same thing happen with the FCA defense team? Hmmmm.....
:twocents:

We can only hope.

:floorlaugh: You guys are a FRIPPING riot! "I hope she has too much eggnog and finds a pole" - LMAO! "$4000 out of CM's checking account to target"......:floorlaugh: Tears are rolling down my face!~

It could be, too, that sleeping with one eye open has taken it's toll. jmo

As if that wouldn't make him plenty tired already, then they'd have to run around hiding the ming vases whenever she's coming to visit.

You hope the defense team and their family members die? Wow.

Reading comprehension anyone? "The karma train seemed to hit hard. Will the same thing happen with the FCA defense team? Hmmmm....." Where did you find death/dying?

I certainly wouldn't shed any tears if they did, but I never said I wanted them to die. I believe they should pay a price for their dishonesty and manipulation. Don't worry, they've all been fine so far, despite the bedwetting and worry about non-existent danger.

from the Cindy's BoA Checking Account Thread

There were quite a few calls to 911 prior to 6/15/08 IIRC....possibly earlier fights between FCA & CA? I can't recall exactly what they pertained to right now & my keyboard broke last night so I'm having to use the on-screen keyboard - PITA!:maddening:

Itsy, I found the link to the Call Service Log

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Casey Anthony/CallsService.jpg

Calls for Service to the Anthony Home
1 in 2003 Call Type CM
1 in 2004 Call Type Rescue
2-3 in 2005 Call Type Verbal and Disturbance
1 in 2006 Call Type STOVEH (?)
The rest of the calls were June 2008 for the Gas Cans, the 911 calls Cindy made on July 15th and the others had to do with the protesters.

We don't know which family members were involved in these verbal & disturbance calls NOR who called LE.

Code:
from the Cindy's BoA Checking Account Thread

Itsy, I found the link to the Call Service Log

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Casey Anthony/CallsService.jpg

Calls for Service to the Anthony Home
1 in 2003 Call Type CM
1 in 2004 Call Type Rescue
2-3 in 2005 Call Type Verbal and Disturbance
1 in 2006 Call Type STOVEH (?)
The rest of the calls were June 2008 for the Gas Cans, the 911 calls Cindy made on July 15th and the others had to do with the protesters.

We don't know which family members were involved in these verbal & disturbance calls NOR who called LE.

Hi Inter. Not sure if you were questioning the term STOVEH or it was an exclamation, but it would be stolen vehicle, correct?

Code:

Hi Inter. Not sure if you were questioning the term STOVEH or it was an exclamation, but it would be stolen vehicle, correct?

Thanks Well Done
Now that I look at it again yes that makes perfect sense STO VEH
:waitasec: so the A's had a vehicle stolen in 2006

gotta tell ya'll...we just pulled a dead mouse out of our wall. It was beyond funky smelling and very unique in its funk. It immediately made me think of Casey's car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow