Sidebar Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo... I have a feeling Dr Phil is going to go all turn-coat on the A's when he interviews My Darling Jeff next week.

Jeeze Louise I hope so ;) And I bet Ms Anthony Snr will be watching and chomping at the bit!

Honestly, I'm surprised after the articles I read about Jeff's book this morning that they haven't already had a presser to rebut it or at least released a statement to the media! I know the roof of their house must be ready to blow sky high...

Honestly, I'm surprised after the articles I read about Jeff's book this morning that they haven't already had a presser to rebut it or at least released a statement to the media! I know the roof of their house must be ready to blow sky high...

I don't doubt that CA's went ballistic.

But, I think that JA's revelations will shut their mouths, hopefully permanently. I doubt any of this is news to them, they lived it.

I don't doubt that CA's went ballistic. But, also I think that JA's revelations will shut their mouths, hopefully permanently. I doubt any of this is news to them, they lived it.

I can see it shutting George's mouth, but Cindy...she is mentally unstable, and I doubt even this would shut her mouth.

I can see it shutting George's mouth, but Cindy...she is mentally unstable, and I doubt even this would shut her mouth.

True. I think this book certainly has the potential to poke the crazy.

We have any alcohol left in here? Between JA's book and the new motion from the DT in the ZG case (I just moved it to the ZG thread), I so need a drink!

I've come in to vent and rant.
There are no words invented yet to discribe the pure wicked evilness of OCA.
Had GA and LA grown a backbone and stood up for Caylee instead of that horrible woman we would be celebrating the fact that she would be spending her life in a prison and not free to roam to murder again when the mood strikes her. I have no problem saying I hate her and I hope she stays in hiding the rest of her wicked life. She deserves NOT 1 friend in this world and those who are protecting her, BEWARE because she will come after you in time. If it's Dotty Simms, we wont see her jumping up and down like she's on a pogo stick. If it's Cheney Mason, we wont see his middle finger salute because he will be busy two fisting white flags as an sos. If it's Baez, woe to you as you will reap what you have sewn. Baez is underhanded, unethical and a lier. If it's CA congradulations on your reunion with the devil herself, you two deserve each other. GA and LA I will never feel sorry for you or praise you for what some folks are saying you two stood up for Caylee. That never happened, because if it had that evil wicked woman would be rubbing elbows with people just like herself in prison.
I knew it before but I know it for sure now that that phony memorial for "Caylee" was really for OCA. LA your promise was for OCA. GA and CA that memorial was for you to release your guilt feelings for OCA. None of you people will ever be truely happy, I don't care if your sitting in a pile of cash that is so enourmis that no one could ever count it all, you will never be happy. What ever karma you people receive will never be enough for me. I absolutely hate all of you. I will never know how all of you people got away with all that you have done and continue to do.

Favorite comment of the day:

Jeff Ashton on JVM

I believe in Karma
Karma has a way of balancing the scales

:furious:
I've come in to vent and rant.
There are no words invented yet to discribe the pure wicked evilness of OCA.
Had GA and LA grown a backbone and stood up for Caylee instead of that horrible woman we would be celebrating the fact that she would be spending her life in a prison and not free to roam to murder again when the mood strikes her. I have no problem saying I hate her and I hope she stays in hiding the rest of her wicked life. She deserves NOT 1 friend in this world and those who are protecting her, BEWARE because she will come after you in time. If it's Dotty Simms, we wont see her jumping up and down like she's on a pogo stick. If it's Cheney Mason, we wont see his middle finger salute because he will be busy two fisting white flags as an sos. If it's Baez, woe to you as you will reap what you have sewn. Baez is underhanded, unethical and a lier. If it's CA congradulations on your reunion with the devil herself, you two deserve each other. GA and LA I will never feel sorry for you or praise you for what some folks are saying you two stood up for Caylee. That never happened, because if it had that evil wicked woman would be rubbing elbows with people just like herself in prison.
I knew it before but I know it for sure now that that phony memorial for "Caylee" was really for OCA. LA your promise was for OCA. GA and CA that memorial was for you to release your guilt feelings for OCA. None of you people will ever be truely happy, I don't care if your sitting in a pile of cash that is so enourmis that no one could ever count it all, you will never be happy. What ever karma you people receive will never be enough for me. I absolutely hate all of you. I will never know how all of you people got away with all that you have done and continue to do.

Wonders... I am feeling your pain and anger today too. I am relieved that Jeff chose to write this book, and it is out before any of the money grubbing A's had a chance to get a book out and profit. CA's book will be filled with delusions of grandeur and she, George, and Lee, and maybe even KC are stuck with each other FOREVER.

Even if KC never reunites with her mother they are tied to each other by their rage. After Jeff's book (we all knew this anyway- but it means something to see JA say it for some reason) we know KC hates her mother and deep down I believe CA hates KC too- and it is actually how they ended up the way they are- but make no mistake they are tied to one another even if its through silence, stonewalling, and hatred.

CA's love for KC is actually love for herself- plain and simple IMOO. I think what is also finally good to hear voiced is that because of CA, and to a lesser extent GA and LA, that KC walks free and now they can ALL answer to Karma.

IF GA or LA had told the truth about KC's parenting and the real relationship between KC and CA there is a high probability that we would have seen a different outcome for KC, but maybe not, and only the 12 jurors know that truth. I am grateful that with all of the other big news stories out right now the A's are rapidly fading away, and as JA said- the best thing that can happen is for everyone to forget KC (and all of them, IMOO again).

I just wanted to say that I understand your feelings and related to your post~ Frigga

Ummmmm. Sheesh.

I feel utterly wiped-out. Not as bad as the day of the acquittal but close.

Everything you guys said Frigga and wonders. To the power of 10.

And now the thing has gotten away with it once (with accolades to boot- thanks 12 Village Idiots) she is freaking UNSTOPPABLE.

It KILLS ME, absolutely KILLS ME to know that her frigging stupid poem came true. "On the worst of days, remember the words spoken. Smile. Laugh. Hold your head high."
That is what she is doing now.

I really believe if there is any gain for her, she will kill again. Everything she did has been justified and proven to be right (from her perspective) She has everything she wants.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I cannot stand it.

I hope the 12 read the book (or hear snippets) and realise what they have unleashed on society. She is far worse now that she was before the trial. Because she know NOWS, her way works.

This will not be a popular statement or a view shared by many here but, although I do not condone most of his actions or behaviour since the 31st day, I have SOME newfound sympathy for George Anthony.
Earlier posting today re OCA's accusations that GA had molested and raped her as a child and teen, that he had drugged her on the night of 15th and that he had then purposely drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the pool, prompted me to change my mind a little.
I'm a dad, a dam* proud one, and my eldest is a girl near the age of OCA.
I remember the day my little girl was born. I cried with joy. My chest puffed out with pride each time I walked into the ward to see her over the next couple days.
Little did I know how many times those feelings of joy and pride would be repeated over the years.
The joy of seeing her walk for the first time.
The joy of hearing her say Daddy that first time.
The joy of seeing her take up her desk on her first day of school.
The joy of running her around to dance lessons and sports training.
The joy of seeing her move onto high school.
The joy of seeing her in her first pretty dress.
The anger at not-good-enough-for-her boys turning up on the doorstep.
The joy of seeing her graduate and move onto a life of her own.
But, most of all, the joy of seeing her morph into a beautiful young woman.

My thought today was, did George Anthony have this greatest joy a man can have? If not, in a way I feel sorry for him.
If he did, I cannot BEGIN TO IMAGINE what it has been like for him to see his angel turn and spit venom at him in an attempt to do nothing other than destroy him.
If it were me, I'd die of sadness.

This will not be a popular statement or a view shared by many here but, although I do not condone most of his actions or behaviour since the 31st day, I have SOME newfound sympathy for George Anthony.
Earlier posting today re OCA's accusations that GA had molested and raped her as a child and teen, that he had drugged her on the night of 15th and that he had then purposely drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the pool, prompted me to change my mind a little.
I remember the day my little girl was born. I cried with joy. My chest puffed out with pride each time I walked into the ward to see her over the next couple days.
Little did I know how many times those feelings of joy and pride would be repeated over the years.

My thought today was, did George Anthony have this greatest joy a man can have? If not, in a way I feel sorry for him.
If he did, I cannot BEGIN TO IMAGINE what it has been like for him to see his angel turn and spit venom at him in an attempt to do nothing other than destroy him.

I agree with you, I've always been heartbroken for GA because CA has her denial to keep her warm, GA knows. he KNOWS. he knows what OCA is. and nothing he could ever do would please the little monster. she would destroy him in court with a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye - and very nearly did.

Well Done 99, that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Thankyou.

Now I need to go get the tissues!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

This is going to sound so wrong but I don't know how better to word this.

I think that if maybe they hadn't found Caylee's remains when they did and the trial was first that FCA would have done some time. I think the forensics from the remains site not showing anything hurt this case in the CSI, I want it now on a platter, type of way. I feel sick even writing it or thinking it but reading the book made me see it more and more.

Please don't take this wrong, I AM happy they found Caylee and I am SO in awe of all of the hard work they did so that only two little bones were missing from her tiny little foot. I'm so appreciative of all of the work they did. I'm glad Caylee finally got the respect she deserved! The prosecution really gave her so much respect and love also, I love that JA humanized her so much. It's a shame the jurors were unable to follow that lead.

:) Beautiful.

This is truly beautiful Well Done 99! Thank you so much. The second time I read it I knew I felt the same way as a mother....

Thank you for this very moving post. Caylee would have been so fortunate to have had a father like you.

A parent too, this made me cry. What a huge loving heart you have.. big enough to fit George in, because you can empathize as well as you can love. Would that a juror or two had been capable of such a thing.

For anyone who missed seeing this posted in Current News this morning, Mitzi brought us the following.....

30+ minute video of Bill Shaeffer and Kathy Belich (Q & A regarding Jeff Ashton's book):

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/bill-sheaffer-wftv-legal-analyst-discusses-ashtons/vFC5P/

Bill has his usual high standard of clarity - I found it well worth it. The comment he made about George and the biggest betrayal of all was really heart wrenching for me to listen to...on top of his other comments...

I watched the interview with JVM and Jeff A last night. I have to say I wasn't impressed in the least with JVM. For some reason she annoyed me the whole hour. It seemed to me she was over the top in expressing her love of JA's book and then turned right around and asked some really dumb questions. I felt she sat and yelled the whole hour. She even had a list of things SHE would have done different. Was JVM a lawyer? I don't remember ever hearing her refer to anything besides her drinking problem..over and over and over again!... JA's book came in the mail yesterday so I haven't started in on it yet. I was and wasn't surprised to hear FCA had another version of the 16th which she shared with a few doctors...

Well Done 99...I loved your post..I've often wished I would have chosen a better man to have children with. I admire any man who cherishes his fatherhood as much as you do. I understand your sympathy for GA, as parents some of us have felt the pain of a child whom we have taken great care along with the time, responsibility and loads of love to raise only to have them turn on you. The hatred FCA shows GA is above and beyond the norm. It's pretty clear she has no respect for her father as well as anyone else, even her own child. I guess what bothers me the most about the whole situation is FCA hasn't met her waterloo yet. No one up to this point has stopped her from doing more damage or taught her some very important lessons she needs to learn. She has always found someone to protect her. CA protected her from GA..JB protected her from the court system..what will it take to put a stop to her behavior and destruction?...I think his name is..KARMA!....I smiled when I heard that word come out of JA's mouth last night...LOL...Anyone who comes in contact with FCA in a protective nature will reap what they sow...FCA respects no one, she will bite the hand that feeds her. I do have to disagree with JA...FCA isn't a good lier, shes a persistant one and that comes from having way too much ego. At this point I think it's way too late for GA to make a stand, that time has passed long ago and hes paid a terrible price. FCA will meet her friend Karma one day and Karma WILL win!...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member