Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three wishes, huh??

1) My wish for the Pinellas 12 this Christmas season would be that they choose to never sit on another jury ever again. If I had my real wish, they would be banned from ever serving on another jury. They spit in the face of Lady Justice and should never be given such a huge responsibility ever again. But since this is the season of forgiving and all that other mumble jumble... I just wish that they themselves choose to never serve on another jury again... for all of our sakes and the sake of murdered children who desperately need people that want justice for them.

2) To Casey Anthony. Honestly, I hope you have a miserable Christmas. I wish for you to have a turkey bone lodged in your throat just long enough for you to feel what Caylee must have been feeling when you murdered her before someone comes up behind you and gives you the hemlich manuever (sp?) and you go on living the miserable life I wish for you. There is no forgiveness for you.

3) To my fabulous Websluether's. I love you all and wish that you all have a very blessed Christmas season. We seem to be getting more and more cases like Caylee's and the only thing I hope is that we all continue to fight for our littlest victims in Caylee's name.

Merry Christmas!!

Three wishes, huh??

1) My wish for the Pinellas 12 this Christmas season would be that they choose to never sit on another jury ever again. If I had my real wish, they would be banned from ever serving on another jury. They spit in the face of Lady Justice and should never be given such a huge responsibility ever again. But since this is the season of forgiving and all that other mumble jumble... I just wish that they themselves choose to never serve on another jury again... for all of our sakes and the sake of murdered children who desperately need people that want justice for them.

2) To Casey Anthony. Honestly, I hope you have a miserable Christmas. I wish for you to have a turkey bone lodged in your throat just long enough for you to feel what Caylee must have been feeling when you murdered her before someone comes up behind you and gives you the hemlich manuever (sp?) and you go on living the miserable life I wish for you. There is no forgiveness for you.

3) To my fabulous Websluether's. I love you all and wish that you all have a very blessed Christmas season. We seem to be getting more and more cases like Caylee's and the only thing I hope is that we all continue to fight for our littlest victims in Caylee's name.

Merry Christmas!!

Thank you Lola! Your #2 is histerical. I'm still laughing.

for my family (and my websleuths "family") I offer the "take off" prayer I utter every time I roll out: keep my family safe, whole, healthy, happy, wealthy, and wise." ( definitions of those terms are subject to interpretation...)

For the perpetrator subject of our discussions lo these three years, well, someone said it a lot better than I, a long, long time ago.

"Scorn and defiance; slight regard, contempt..."

sleep tight Casey - you were old long before Shakespeare called you out.

I used to wish/hope/pray for THE TRUTH. Now, I just hope for whatever happens to people when they lie. That must be the lesson for this case.

Accidents just happened? Yep , I wish the mother that murdered our Caylee just had a terrible ACCIDENT and WOOPS!!!!! All Over. Too Too Bad.

1. I wish Caylee and all the little angels a very Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays too.
2. I wish Casey Anthony would gain 100 lbs for Christmas because that would be a fate, to HER, worse than death.
3. I wish I could be there for KCA's next hot body contest if wish number 2 comes true .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fn1ZOoSfO_A

the picture and synopsis (caption) in your sig are painfully poignant. really brings it all home in a short sentence just how awful OCA is and how awful that this jury set her loose on society.

I wish Casey Anthony would have loads of money come her way.....only to have every cent confiscated by the State of Florida to pay for all the costs and expenses she racked up for the lies she spewed and the time she stole away from true victims of crimes. My, my. What very expensive lies they were. And I would thoroughly enjoy knowing that she is left sitting all alone without protection, friends or family. I wish for her a truly solitary life. I also wish her ugly warts.

Other than that, I have no animosity toward her.:winko:

I wish that Caylee were alive. Not Casey.

I'm thinking Cindy does too...and I know George does.

My wish is that Lee and Mallory have a baby girl that looks just like Caylee and that Casey lives a long and miserable life, watching from a distance as her family lavish's their love on that baby girl. I want her to see all that could have been for Caylee, all that she robbed her of; preschool, kindergarden graduation, first grade, first lost tooth, Christmas' and birthdays fit for a princess, family vacations, high school graduation, first boyfriend, College...etc. I want Casey to see the circle of life that she has completely removed herself from by her won actions.

My second wish (if I may) is that Casey is never a mom again to anything, let alone a child.

Blessings - A quick breeze through of the article on Time's runner-ups and OCA's wasn't mentioned in the entire article as even being in the race. Well done Time!

I wish that Caylee were alive. Not Casey.

*sigh* I wish that every day. Every DAY. It just hurts my heart so badly that she's dead and her murdering mother is still alive and free as a bird. There is just something so WRONG with that.

I think about how old Caylee would be now, how excited for Santa she'd be, how her face would light up Christmas morning...instead there's only lazy Casey, probably ordering her people to spoil her this Christmas and demanding only the best gifts. She'll probably pitch a fit if she doesn't get what she wants.

So. Very. Wrong! It shouldn't BE this way! I know exactly where Casey and all of her specialness should be right now...:banghead::furious:

I hope Casey messes up and gets arrested either Christmas day or New Year's Day. That would be just so KARMIC. I just don't know if I can wait for YEARS for Karma to finally get her. *sigh*

Now we just have to wait to see what Barbara Walters will do - I saw a quick blurb with her interviewing the Kardashians last night - asking them why they were famous because they have no talent at all - and something about Katy Perry keeping B. waiting an hour and a half before her interview - but since I wasn't exactly watching - I have no idea what she was talking about - and if this was her "list".

Now we just have to wait to see what Barbara Walters will do - I saw a quick blurb with her interviewing the Kardashians last night - asking them why they were famous because they have no talent at all - and something about Katy Perry keeping B. waiting an hour and a half before her interview - but since I wasn't exactly watching - I have no idea what she was talking about - and if this was her "list".

I saw the part where BW asks the Kardashians that question. I wasn't watching since I never watch BW; I was surfing through channels and happened to catch it. I did have to give BW a big bravo! for asking.

As for Casey Anthony, is she really even in the running as one of BW's most fascinating people? How could that be??? When I think of someone as fascinating I think of it being because of something remarkable that they have done for their community or for society in general. Getting away with murder does not make a person fascinating, FGS! A murderer does not fascinate in any way, shape or form. And getting away with murder is in no way an accomplishment! That anyone would even consider it so is almost as disgusting as the murderer walking free.

Yes, when The View came on and Barbara started talking about her list, I realized there must be two lists. That means we will have to wait until tonight.

I just keep thinking about the night BW had dinner with JB and how they claimed it was because they happened to be watching the same play or whatever. This case was built on lie after lie after lie and now I'm afraid that this may have been another lie. I hope I'm wrong.

I think "Baba Wawa" probably has mixed feelings about a potential OCA interview: On the one hand, she would be FIRST with the "BIG SCOOP!" (Big Whoop); but on the other hand, the negative reaction would be overwhelming. Let's hope she can see the forest for the trees and doesn't let her lust for a big ol' trash wallow overwhelm whatever common sense the old lady has left.

And I can say old 'cos I turned 60 yesterday! I have officially entered my dotage!

So may I have three wishes (a combo birthday/Christmas gift)?

1) Casey Anthony has a massive run-in with the karma train, and sooner rather than later. (This is a given, whether I wish it or not...you don't do what she did and not pay for it eventually.)
2) George and Cindy Anthony spend their ill-gotten gains and the gravy train dries up and they are left only with....each other.
3) The Pinellas 12 have recurring nightmares of OCA running amok, thanks to their laziness and ineptitude.

But for my fellow WSers...I wish you Peace and Love and all good things, always. You are full of win and awesome!
:heartbeat:

I wish that the next person who murders a child would be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I hope that the next person who realizes, "I don't love this child and could murder them if they get in my way" figures out that adoption is a wonderful option.

I hope that people aren't murdering their children in larger numbers because they think they can get away with it. I hope we're, as a group, just more sensitive to it happening. I hope no one else ever gets away with it.

I hope that the next child who is really kidnapped doesn't lose his or her life because the police don't take the parents' story seriously (I'm thinking Elizabeth Smart or Polly Klaas, girls who really were kidnapped). I hope that nobody suspects the next parents, whose child really does drown, of murder.

I wish that Cindy would feel guilty and tell the truth, even if she isn't prosecuted for perjury. I wish that Lee and Mallory would move away, for the sake of their marriage and future children.

I hope FKC never has another child.

I wish a Merry Christmas to FKC's grandparents, as they seem like good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member