Sidebar Discussion #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the jury done their job, CA would be i jail today, hopefully for the rest of her life! Caylee's being dead does not prove that Casey killed her but Casey's actions before and after the fact, prove it to me... What mother "loses" her daughter one day and goes off without a care in the world for the next 30 days?

And, yes, in my eyes Casey should not be given the chance to "start over!" I have a 7yo daughter and she gets to have wonderful birthday parties, easter bunnies, santa's, hugs from mom and dad, kisses, pets, love, love, love... All Caylee got was a toss in a garbage heap!

and if the "suspicions" prove nothing, maybe millions of notes to local prisons would be appropriate, because there are a lot of people out there convicted on far less... Let all the baby killers go free then! BARF!

Sure GracieLu - and just ask the jury that convicted Scott Peterson if they need to see the crime being committed to convict him....if they had to know exactly when he killed his wife and unborn child, and precisely how he did it.

Here's something I've constantly puzzled over. :waitasec: I understand tender hearts, and I understand compassionate hearts. And over and over again I read that people can't imagine a person killing their own child so cruelly.Since they couldn't do it, then FCA couldn't have either.

So let me ask those folks a question, or a couple of questions. Are you the kind of person who tells one lie to one friend and one lie to another? Are you the kind of person who is such a user that you and your child live with your parents who pay all of your expenses while you pretend to work, and leave your child in the care of whoever will look after her while you go out to shop and party? Are you the kind of person who will steal from your grandfather's nursing care account, your grandmother's account and steal thousands from your mother? Are you the kind of person who stays overnight with the flavour of the day or week and takes your child into the same bed as the two of you sleep? Are you the kind of person who lies for the sake of lying?

No? So what makes you believe you can even begin to understand the mind of someone who happily lives like that day after day?:waitasec:

Here's something I've constantly puzzled over. :waitasec: I understand tender hearts, and I understand compassionate hearts. And over and over again I read that people can't imagine a person killing their own child so cruelly.Since they couldn't do it, then FCA couldn't have either.

So let me ask those folks a question, or a couple of questions. Are you the kind of person who tells one lie to one friend and one lie to another? Are you the kind of person who is such a user that you and your child live with your parents who pay all of your expenses while you pretend to work, and leave your child in the care of whoever will look after her while you go out to shop and party? Are you the kind of person who will steal from your grandfather's nursing care account, your grandmother's account and steal thousands from your mother? Are you the kind of person who stays overnight with the flavour of the day or week and takes your child into the same bed as the two of you sleep? Are you the kind of person who lies for the sake of lying?

No? So what makes you believe you can even begin to understand the mind of someone who happily lives like that day after day?:waitasec:

:clap:

who is the tender heart? i hope thats not me you're referring to and rather some person I have on ignore. I think FCA needs to rot and if there is a god she will. Nuttin' tender bout that.

who is the tender heart? i hope thats not me you're referring to and rather some person I have on ignore. I think FCA needs to rot and if there is a god she will. Nuttin' tender bout that.

Couldn't agree more! I have to figure out what the "ignore" thingy is myself as I seem to have gotten myself pulled in this morning - thus angry (although it seems my anger is good for getting the house clean faster than ususal, LOL)....

LG, GiantPickle, and the rest of you wonderful Websleuther's (lol) ---> YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

No GP, not you at all...:great: it was an "independent general universal thought" I was having about some of the objectors to "guilty" we have had since this case broke....not intended to be attached to your conversation at all.

Couldn't agree more! I have to figure out what the "ignore" thingy is myself as I seem to have gotten myself pulled in this morning - thus angry (although it seems my anger is good for getting the house clean faster than ususal, LOL)....

LG, GiantPickle, and the rest of you wonderful Websleuther's (lol) ---> YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

It's easy GL, to the upper right of this screen you will see "private messages", click on that and on the left of your screen you will see a list, new message, edit ignore list - click edit ignore, type in the screen name of the person you'd like to put on ignore, click save - and bingo, you will no longer be able to read the posts of the individuals on your ignore list.

That button saved my bacon immediately after the verdict, let me tell you!:what:

The jurors did what they were instructed to do. They looked for evidence that proved that Casey killed or abused Caylee. There were only suspicions that proved nothing, and the jurors could not even determine how to prove that Caylee was killed by anyone.

Note: my opinion expressed below is not to be interpreted from a moderator standpoint; only as a poster who has followed this case for the past 3 1/2 yrs.

I am so tired of reading this crock. You are entitled to your opinion, but not entitled to misrepresent the facts.

For you to keep referring to the mountain of circumstantial evidence as "suspicions" is misrepresenting the FACTS of the case.

The jury did NOT do their due diligence during deliberations. They didn't look for anything but a way out and a ticket home. Oh, a one of them wanted an outrageous fee for an interview. GMAB! After 5+ weeks, over 300 pieces of evidence and 90+ witnesses and they reviewed nothing. NOTHING. They totally disregarded the jury instruction that circumstantial evidence was indeed evidence to be considered. They certainly did not understand the concept of reasonable doubt and didn't care enough to ask. Otherwise they would not have been so hell bent on demanding to know a cause of death. I am beginning to think common sense is a rare super power now. Who knew?

I propose a challenge to put this to rest. I would like to see you argue your points with AZlawyer. I noticed on the other thread you quoted and responded to just about everyone but her. She knows the evidence, timelines and facts of this case better than anyone here and she darn sure knows law. I might actually be able to respect your point-of-view if you'd be willing to rebut her points.

I'm glad that Casey's trial was real and not just a popularity contest. I have no doubt that Casey is unpopular, but that does not prove she murdered or abused Caylee.

:what:

:silenced:

My Aunt sent me this 'common sense' message. A little common sense would have kept a baby killer off the streets. Heaven help FCA's next child.

[FONT=&quot]Subject: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]FW: SAD OBITUARY[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An Obituary printed in the London Times.....Absolutely Brilliant !!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] - Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I Know My Rights
I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. [/FONT]

My Aunt sent me this 'common sense' message. A little common sense would have kept a baby killer off the streets. Heaven help FCA's next child.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:[/FONT]

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. [/FONT]

This is great! Sad, but true! When are people going to wake up?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim

This has brought me to tears.
So true.
I am just speechless.
Thank You for sharing!

Note: my opinion expressed below is not to be interpreted from a moderator standpoint; only as a poster who has followed this case for the past 3 1/2 yrs.

my snip because I'm overwhelmed :what:

beach...I.....I think I love you. :loveyou:

I am so tired of reading this crock. You are entitled to your opinion, but not entitled to misrepresent the facts.

For you to keep referring to the mountain of circumstantial evidence as "suspicions" is misrepresenting the FACTS of the case.

The jury did NOT do their due diligence during deliberations. They didn't look for anything but a way out and a ticket home. Oh, a one of them wanted an outrageous fee for an interview. GMAB! After 5+ weeks, over 300 pieces of evidence and 90+ witnesses and they reviewed nothing. NOTHING. They totally disregarded the jury instruction that circumstantial evidence was indeed evidence to be considered. They certainly did not understand the concept of reasonable doubt and didn't care enough to ask. Otherwise they would not have been so hell bent on demanding to know a cause of death. I am beginning to think common sense is a rare super power now. Who knew?

I propose a challenge to put this to rest. I would like to see you argue your points with AZlawyer. I noticed on the other thread you quoted and responded to just about everyone but her. She knows the evidence, timelines and facts of this case better than anyone here and she darn sure knows law. I might actually be able to respect your point-of-view if you'd be willing to rebut her points.

I needed some cheering up and this has put a smile on my face. Thanks so much for this post.
View attachment sunshine.bmp

You know what's crazy? After the trial was over, I thought no one would care anymore about arguing the evidence, so I deleted my links and threw away my notes. :banghead:

But it turns out that most of it got hard-wired into my brain somewhere along the line lol. :) And then I found that I had a duplicate folder of all the downloaded documents. So I'm all set if we need to talk about this for another 3 1/2 years. But we have to be nice to each other or we'll get beach-slapped. :innocent:

You know what's crazy? After the trial was over, I thought no one would care anymore about arguing the evidence, so I deleted my links and threw away my notes. :banghead:

But it turns out that most of it got hard-wired into my brain somewhere along the line lol. :) And then I found that I had a duplicate folder of all the downloaded documents. So I'm all set if we need to talk about this for another 3 1/2 years. But we have to be nice to each other or we'll get beach-slapped. :innocent:

Lol! "Beach-slapped"! Love it!

:slap: :rolling:

remember when we all snorted and guffawed over Greene"s assertion that his client was engaged in reflection? Remember we speculated what form that reflection might entail? A peek a today's new links will authenticate all we've speculated about.

Oh and not too long ago, someone here (and darn it I cannot remember who) told us that these pics and vids would be hittin' the airwaves in Feb (based on his/her inside information). So whoever you are SHOUT OUT!

But I'm not clickin' the links :-)

This not only deserves, thanks but I feel like standing up and saluting you. :clap: You said everything I feel Beach. I have said many times since the trial ended that I could take a 'not guilty' verdict IF the jury had done what they were supposed to do. If they had taken time to actually deliberate this case before rendering a verdict. But they didn't.

I especially agree with the bolded parts. I believe that most cases are circumstantial. Thank God that those cases usually get juries that understand and comply with their instructions or we'd have a lot of killers free.

OMG I had to sign in just to do this.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am trying to be good at work and obey TOS re internet usage :innocent:
sometimes I slip....:shush:

remember when we all snorted and guffawed over Greene"s assertion that his client was engaged in reflection? Remember we speculated what form that reflection might entail? A peek a today's new links will authenticate all we've speculated about.

Oh and not too long ago, someone here (and darn it I cannot remember who) told us that these pics and vids would be hittin' the airwaves in Feb (based on his/her inside information). So whoever you are SHOUT OUT!

But I'm not clickin' the links :-)

I don't think any of us need to click on the links! I'm sure it will be something like this:

"Well, it's such-and-such month and day and I'm sitting here with my new red hair and my new nose ring thinking about how happy I am to have a cell phone and a computer. (attempt at meaningful, thoughtful look while gazing to the side) I mean, I'm just so happy to be happy. It's been a while since I was truly happy, and now I am. I deserve it and should have it. (attempt at introspective smile and gaze) I mean I have a dog and a friend and a person to have sex with, so I am genuinly happy. (dog is barking in background trying desperately to dig through the door) I'm just glad that things are looking so good for me and that I have still have someone hanging around to take care of me. (attempt at a look of reflection)"

Please, please, please! Let's not give her and her camp a bunch of hits on this video! I will bet money I don't have that my synopsis is pretty damn close to the real thing! We can pick ONE person to watch it and they can tell us what the substance is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08