Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom said she heard on the radio this morning that Casey Anthony HAS changed her name and they even gave the name she is now using. I've looked all over online to see if anyone was reporting it, but nothing?

Anyone else hear anything about it?

Hmmm...interesting....I suppose she would have to change her name. I wonder what she'll choose (because you just KNOW that we'll find out eventually). Whatever it is, it will probably have some sort of cryptic meaning behind it.

Trying to go back through my twitter line, someone posted this a.m. that an "insider" on FCA's "team" says that she is quite shook up about the plane wreck, as it was the EXACT plane she has been on "many" times.

It was Steve Helling from People magazine

FCA is all shook up about the plane crash??---what utter carp. That girl would do or say
absolutely anything to suck up one more minute of attention, and that she is once more using the death of others to get it is positively sickening.

Trying to go back through my twitter line, someone posted this a.m. that an "insider" on FCA's "team" says that she is quite shook up about the plane wreck, as it was the EXACT plane she has been on "many" times.

Oh we have seen her version of shook up - so where is the HOT BODY CONTEST AT that she will be grieving at?

Finally.
RR0004 just posted a link on the news thread that the Judge's eyebrows are being raised by FCA and her financial situation so the court may have ordered FCA to disclose any and all financial resources. May lead to perjury charges!

I'm not one for fat humor either, mostly because I am fat, lol, but there is SUCH an irony here. I remember the skinny chick flirting with the police officers while they interviewed her, loving the fact that men that had never met her thought she was hot, and even before that, using her body to get men so she could not work and get away from her mother. Her pride was how sexy she was. Look at the outfits she used to wear, the type of partying with clothes that stuck to her curves, the no clothes party, I could go on and on. She lived to be sexy. She lived to have guys want to have sex with her. That was her only goal in life.

The main point here is that her body was what she loved the most, even more than Caylee and anything else. And now it comes out that she's gained weight and is fat. It's an irony that I can't ignore. What is she going to do when probation is over? The only thing she has is Mason to pay her way. She has lost the one thing that used to get her what she wanted, and that is not only ironic but karmic as well.

I think that's why we talked about it, I know that's why I talked about it. But I didn't mean to insult anyone. Normally, I don't talk about people's weight. I just couldn't help myself with Casey when I read that she was fat. Caylee didn't get justice. But Casey being fat is karmic justice to me!!!! Being fat is a fate worse than death to Casey, I would imagine. I hope she's fat and ugly for the rest of her life!!!!

---------------------

This whole weight thing makes me think of "Kramer" and his blue jeans, or "Ross" in his leather pants. Anyone see these? I actually wet my pants!!!!:floorlaugh:

Forgot to add to my above post that I read through the comments from the article that RR0004 posted in the news thread and the funniest one was that someone heard that FCA has gained so much weight, she is now referred to as "tater tot mom". LOL

Forgot to add to my above post that I read through the comments from the article that RR0004 posted in the news thread and the funniest one was that someone heard that FCA has gained so much weight, she is now referred to as "tater tot mom". LOL

:silly: Okay you seriously just made my day with that laugh! :great: :great:

Do we know what happened to Roy Kronk's lawsuit? Is KC still facing that?

Finally.
RR0004 just posted a link on the news thread that the Judge's eyebrows are being raised by FCA and her financial situation so the court may have ordered FCA to disclose any and all financial resources. May lead to perjury charges!

PLEASE DEAR KARMA, PLEASE!!!!!
:jail::jail::jail: :jail::jail::jail: :jail::jail::jail: :jail::jail::jail:

I've been thinking when KC gets off probation it wont be as easy as she thinks. She has no friends except DT., which I surmise may be happy to see her go. Her entire "life before " is gone, parents well CA will be glad to see her but I am not so sure George will. Life will not be easy for her.I dont see her as a PLayBoy Bunny!:what: I wont mention work as she doesnt believe in it.:floorlaugh:

---------------------

This whole weight thing makes me think of "Kramer" and his blue jeans, or "Ross" in his leather pants. Anyone see these? I actually wet my pants!!!!:floorlaugh:

O gee. Ross and the leather jeans was side splitting.

Hmmm...interesting....I suppose she would have to change her name. I wonder what she'll choose (because you just KNOW that we'll find out eventually). Whatever it is, it will probably have some sort of cryptic meaning behind it.

I'm thinking, in the lawyer thread? It says because she is a convicted felon she can't change her name? Some one correct me if I am wrong?

I'm thinking, in the lawyer thread? It says because she is a convicted felon she can't change her name? Some one correct me if I am wrong?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7389887&postcount=1352"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7390216&postcount=1353"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7414797&postcount=1354"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7416898&postcount=1357"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7433289&postcount=1358"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers #4[/ame]

Interesting issue on witness tampering...

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Ex-Florida_Govenor_Complained_About_Witness_Tampering_158319385.html

Remember that Cheney Mason AND Damon Chase represent Jim Greer...former head of GOP.

So John Morgan alleges that there was a threat to ask Charlie Crist highly personal and embarrassing questions unrelated to the case.

Do we see a pattern here folks??

more details of the "threats" here... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/09/jim-greer-charlie-crist-gay-allegations_n_1583530.html

Just so you know...been here for the duration....read all the time...love you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak