Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which truth? The one where she thought Caylee had been kidnapped? That FCA didn't know where Caylee was?

Again I am not defending CA, but we really can't say for sure what she was thinking can we? Except that she wanted Caylee and didn't have her and didn't know where she was. That would panic any grandmother I think.

I would be able to give Cindy that benefit of the doubt, that her mind did not automatically go "there", if it weren't for all of her insane actions in the immediate aftermath coupled with the fact that she called Casey's friend (Stutz?) a week earlier and told him that Casey was a sociopath.

She knew.

You know I respect your opinion always, lg, but I think CA was in denial about FCA's behavior for years before Caylee's murder. If I were in her shoes, dealing with a sociopath (and I lived my whole childhood in Dysfunction Junction so I know from crazy), I would probably also do a "disconnect" between reality and the truth, when it came to something this horrific.

But I still believe that when Cindy and George got the car out of impound and were assaulted with the smell of decomposition (as a nurse and an ex-cop, they would know!), then the light lit and CA went into denial-and-coverup mode, and George just went along to get along.

And I still say Caylee wasn't the first innocent creature FCA offed. All those pets in the backyard.....

Just my opinion, of course. Not being a cop/nurse/lawyer/chemist.

Well, we can discuss this case six ways 'til Sunday and Casey Anthony still got away with murder. Nothing we can say or do will ever undo that damage. Cindy and George have to live with that the rest of their lives. Blood money from Dr. Phil notwithstanding, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

As I said below, which may now be above - I do think they suspected at least there was a dead body that had been there - but not Caylee's - but thought FCA was mixed up in something bad - why not gang related with the "kind of people" she hung out with. Don't believe they thought so then.

And yes, agree they now have to live with the knowledge that FCA killed Caylee, and they took blood money from Dr. Phil. No way would I want to be in their shoes or worse -in their heads.

This is an old disagreement for me Jane The Dood - going on at least three years. You know I respect you like crazy and I have no problem with our different viewpoints. Thank you for stating yours. Peace my sister.

But....but....but....I thought according to sales stats updated here on an almost daily basis he hadn't even sold a "bunch" of books....?

I think that was her point....they gave em away to goodwill.

Yes, but at what point in time are you talking about? I was talking about the point in time when she made the 3rd 911 call. She hadn't had hours to digest these thoughts.

And later on - there is a big difference between thinking and admitting. Don't you think so?

Oh gosh, I had meant to put after they brought the car home and finding FCA.
I don't know LG. I suppose your right.

Trying to wrap my mind around CA's thinking will probably never happen. She had hours to think about what happened and I'm sure she had to have had thought's of some pretty unthinkable things, she was even sent home from work for her being distraught. I just think when she saw FCA with her own eye's but not Caylee she had to have known. I believe she chose to believe the nanny story cuz it was easier to think that then to think your child could murder your grandchild. If that snake in that swamp told CA that it killed Caylee she would have believed it. She would have believed anything except that FCA murdered Caylee.
It's sort of like the press release from the Anthony's about that suffocation stuff, all they had to say really was that it exonerated GA, but whatever forbid they don't say that it was FCA herself. The majority of us have known all along GA wasn't the monster he was painted to be.

BBM: FCA was declared to be not guilty. That would be a libelous statement. Do you really think they want to tangle with FCA in a lawcourt against her army of lawyers who seem to come out of the woodwork whenever she needs defending?

Oh gosh, I had meant to put after they brought the car home and finding FCA.
I don't know LG. I suppose your right.

Hang on there! We are just talking thoughts and opinions here! It's not about being right - because none of us know for certain. It's just our opinions Wonders.

Sidebar O/T folks!

There are sometimes in life that I want to SHOUT OUT and immediately call another WS member....Just happened!!!!

LG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was driving doing errands and heard a report on the NORMAL radio news that a country/state nationally run news organization "over there" which I now can't remember, but assume North Korea, ..........did a 52 page photo spread of Kim Jung Il (spelling?) was just voted by onion.com as the sexiest man alive!!!

The d*(m national newspaper thought it was real! LOL!! I was laughing so hard I think I p**ed on myself thinking of LG and how she saw an onion report the other day and thought was real. I soooooooooooooooooo much wanted to call her and say.........LG, look, others that are news organizations out of the US don't know about the satire site and did a whole thing on him winning it.

Anyway....back to y'alls regularly scheduled discussions! ..............Glad I had my Pampers/astronaut diapers on (just kidding).

Love ya LG!!!!!!! And it's so great that we have such a knowledge of others that we can have these "WS family" moments!

:seeya:

Bwahahaha....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I saw that on our morning local news and laughed my head off because thanks to my WS family I actually knew what The Onion is.

Pretty funny - I understand the guy took it seriously and started to spin it.

But....but....but....I thought according to sales stats updated here on an almost daily basis he hadn't even sold a "bunch" of books....?

But....has he made The Best Seller List? Why are we splitting hairs on this one?
His book did nothing but serve to solidify that his client is guilty and that his defense was a sham.

Low sales and your own words provide definitive proof that your client is a baby killer. lol!!

Now that is karma. First wave of the boomerang. More to come I am sure, stay tuned.

This is an old disagreement for me Jane The Dood - going on at least three years. You know I respect you like crazy and I have no problem with our different viewpoints. Thank you for stating yours. Peace my sister.

Peace, baby!:heartbeat:
light_blue_glittered_peace_sign.gif

(Besides, it would be boring if we all agreed all the time! ;))

Ok, now I know this is a huge stretch of the imagination...

I've been thinking how huge of a miscarriage of justice there was in this case. I understand the laws of Double Jeopardy in general. There are some slightly different clauses in each State's Constitution. I've already run by the idea of the State appealing, and that doesn't abide with Double Jeopardy. So, in brain storming, I thought of the ACLU. I'm not entirely clear in how one would go about pursuing this (I'm not a lawyer), but there are many clear-headed, intelligent, thoughtful members here and if we put all our minds together, maybe we can figure some loop-hole (that probably doesn't exist until we brain storm) to either get a new trial or some way that justice will be served.

I just hate to see these lies the defense has put forth continue to allow a maternal filicide (ty for the correct term, ZsaZsa!) woman her freedom. It just sickens me. :puke:

Who's up for a brain storming session on what we, the people, can change to see justice served?

If a couple of websleuthers can put together evidence that could have convicted FCA, can't we come up with some idea of how we can see justice?

Has anyone heard from a juror? I wonder if any of them have come forward and said whether this would have changed their mind or not.

No, but I am from Pinellas county and will be there almost the entire month. I have asked "someone that knows one of the jurors to be close to one of the jurors" to keep ears open.

This would be such an easy out for them. "See, it wasn't our fault, if only we knew about the fool-proof suffocation search THEN (maybe) we would have found her guilty of something."
Even if they bought into the whole drowning theory, did they honestly think that a mother sitting at her computer for the better of the day, obviously not minding her child, wasn't somehow neglectful? Yes, accidents happen...I get that...but when did Casey finally realize her daughter was in the pool...after being left alone how many hours? Here's where the timeline would have really helped. But, I have this nagging suspicion that maybe the State didn't think the searches showed enough (?) "pre-meditation". IOW, not sure I'm buying they didn't know. Not entirely...yet.

The main problem IMHO is that "normal" people cannot fathom and/or grasp the thoughts of a psychopath in this way as to killing their child bottom line, no matter what the reasoning given perhaps.

No, I think the dumb is genuine. He comes by it naturally...
If you haven't listened to AZ Lawyer describe his shoddy response to her on the radio show tonight, do listen. After he insults her and her credentials, he then tries to weasel out of an apology, by saying his comments were directed to JWG which she knows is yet another lie,she finally writes back to him and says thankyou for your stunningly unprofessional response, and she will keep his response to her, as a reminder that having a law degree does not confer character or class. He is just an embarrassment to his profession.

...........or he.......is just a natural for understanding how psychopaths work and how to excuse them. He understands them and how to make excuses just like FCA. He's made excuses all of his life too and gotten away with even being admitted to the bar after all he did!

Making chloroform is WAY over Casey's head. IMO she used some cleaning solvent or other to get rid of the decomposition fluids and odor and some chemical reaction occurred...

I've always been of this belief, but not expressed much here. I was more targeting to support that they were going to say that the chloroform was from the pool water. That is where most of us were before the trial as to what they would state. We thought the defense was going for pool~!!!!!!!!! due to chloroform. I wonder if they had real life pool folks on board as to chloroform vs. THM's etc classes.........as I think that perhaps the state didn't do a lab to differentiate.....but that is a separate conversation saved for Joypath and other "chemists" lol!

Why bother with Chloroform when Benadryl, Nyquil are so easily obtained? Doesn't make sense, particularly with someone of Casey's limited intellect.
IMO she used one of those with some regularity..

Yep, why do chloroform when a simple OTC drug would do. I'm with ya on this. Yet, goes to why the jury didn't convict.........on ANYTHING including child abuse/neglect........as they NEEDED a cause of death. And thanks to Joypath/or AZ pointing out the other day that the delayed after trial report by Childrens Services that said FCA WAS THE RESPONSIBLE CARETAKER would not have been admissible in court of law.....which amazed me BTH!

Evidently Casey Anthony has accomplished one thing for sure. She has changed the internet.

I just typed in fool-proof suffication and all I get is pages and pages of Casey Anthony.

Hopefully, it has changed how computer forensics works, and improvements to the system. I believe that both of the manufacturers of the software were blemished, and rightfully so also. Baez indeed has had his moment for putting in the spotlight all he/FCA got away with..but as to the future, it will come to good use for future cases.

:seeya: Jose.............how is FCA liking that you are getting all the kudos that you are so smart?

Casey has no doubt surfaced somewhere, but no one has noticed. No one cares enough about her anymore to notice. She is old news, a has-been. <self snip>

Love it that she can't talk until the civil trials are done. Keep delaying, delaying..................lol!

The jurors ignored the duct tape evidence. They ignored the decomp evidence in the car. They ignored the fact that Caylee was not reported missing for 31 days, and that even then it was a fluke, i.e., not a report Casey made or wanted her mom to make.

They ignored Casey's antics over the infamous 31 days, calling it "normal behavior for a young gal."

It seems it never even occurred to jurors to question why a baby who dies accidentally in a backyard swimming pool would be found triple bagged in the woods some months later.

They bought Baez's George is a child rapist theory, without one shred of evidence to back it up.

And we are expected to believe that this missing computer evidence would have sealed Casey's fate in the eyes of the jury? I'm not buying that. It's important evidence no doubt, but so is all the evidence that was entered in at trial...very telling evidence that was totally ignored by that jury.

So I agree that this could be an "easy out" for the jurors, a way for them to claim they would have voted differently had they only known about this. But even if they do say that, it will not wash, with all things considered.

:sigh:

Here is a timeline from a candy rose regarding June 17th 2008 activity.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm
It has some interesting things. I especially found it interesting that Casey was telling Amy she can't wait to move in. Amy asks what the address is so she can go to the post office and changer hers.

SHOUT OUT TO ACANDYROSE!

ACandyRose, you dear, were one more of the reasons that many of us at WS were able to do what we did IMHO. Yes, WS did have MM to get many documents that were only available to members, but your original timeline was SO SO SO INSTRUMENTAL to all of us for reference. You and your site was an integral site for us to work with, and reference as FACT! As a personal note - I am so glad that your surgery went well <modship......I'm saying to much personal> and know that you are taking off now from what you did ............ but in the big scheme of things, I think that LG and JWG and all of us could not have done what was done without YOU@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!! You have left your mark on sleuthing for crimes, and I am humbled and honored to know you and pm'ing with you. :blowkiss:

Yes. And did you notice that when Jesse calls her at 2:51, literally interrupting her murderous google search, she tells him that her parents are getting divorced and that she they want her to move out and she cannot live at Hopespring anymore?

Also, on the morning of the sixteenth at 8 a.m. she has a chat with whitplayboi and says something along the same lines, but this time tells him about her new house and that Amy and her are moving in together.

Its so bizarre. Was she erasing Caylee in her mind as soon as she woke up? I cannot figure it out, but I think that is what it is.

Jeez, can we keep posting one good timeline here on sidebar or somewhere for media to pick up on what we know and has been missed with this latest development. The MSM still doesn't understand the big picture..........or are ........they done?

Puzzler: As a mom and grandma myself I can tell you that Cindy knew something was amiss with her grand daughter as soon as she got that stuff out of that car. Since she was the one who packed the back pack with supplies she knew as soon as she encountered that back pack that something was definately wrong!. Since the items she had packed were still in the back pack unused and Caylees favorite Mama doll was in car also but no Caylee? She had to have known then and there that things were bad. She knew in her heart of hearts that she should not have proceeded further with cleaning that car when her grand baby was missing. I mean to me those would be BIG RED FLAGS. And not to mention the smell of something dead.

Sidebar O/T folks!

There are sometimes in life that I want to SHOUT OUT and immediately call another WS member....Just happened!!!!

LG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was driving doing errands and heard a report on the NORMAL radio news that a country/state nationally run news organization "over there" which I now can't remember, but assume North Korea, ..........did a 52 page photo spread of Kim Jung Il (spelling?) was just voted by onion.com as the sexiest man alive!!!

The d*(m national newspaper thought it was real! LOL!! I was laughing so hard I think I p**ed on myself thinking of LG and how she saw an onion report the other day and thought was real. I soooooooooooooooooo much wanted to call her and say.........LG, look, others that are news organizations out of the US don't know about the satire site and did a whole thing on him winning it.

Anyway....back to y'alls regularly scheduled discussions! ..............Glad I had my Pampers/astronaut diapers on (just kidding).

Love ya LG!!!!!!! And it's so great that we have such a knowledge of others that we can have these "WS family" moments!

:seeya:

Hang on there! We are just talking thoughts and opinions here! It's not about being right - because none of us know for certain. It's just our opinions Wonders.

I keep thinking that CA thinks like us and she just dosen't. I just can't make it fit that she had FCA before her eyes and the smell of death in the car yet Caylee was kidnapped. It just seems so simple to add 2 and 2 together knowing what FCA was like. JMO.

You don't think it should involve the above?

The real burden is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. It's the defenses job to provide & manufacture that doubt when the truth just won't work.

You do not understand the United States judicial system, the constitution or the of the role of a defense attorney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes, I can just picture the framers of the constitution applauding JB from their graves for his use of lies and deception in order to free a child killer. Yeah, they were probably highly amused at his ignorance of procedure and his comical handling of witnesses not to mention attempts to avoid discovery issues with his supposed 'experts'. As for the most disgusting accusations against a grieving family member without a bit of evidence to support them? A real knee slapper, I'll bet.

All due respect, but IMO, it's you who may not understand the constitution or the duties of the defense to the law. The judicial system was formed to be a search for truth, not a win at all cost. They are supposed to respect the law, the courts and their profession while offering an honest defense against the state's charges. What it's morphed into during the last 25 years of televised trials and a few fame *advertiser censored* lawyers is another matter, but what was originally intended was truth and justice and that is still what we should always hope for from our court system - not look away, or give kudos to someone just because he "won". JB was and is an embarrassment to his profession and his "win" was simply luck at getting such an ignorant & inept jury - he only fooled those 12 and an extremely small minority of the public. He may have gotten away with this trial unscathed by official censure, but he is a laughing stock in the legal community and always will be.

Trying to wrap my mind around CA's thinking will probably never happen. She had hours to think about what happened and I'm sure she had to have had thought's of some pretty unthinkable things, she was even sent home from work for her being distraught. I just think when she saw FCA with her own eye's but not Caylee she had to have known. I believe she chose to believe the nanny story cuz it was easier to think that then to think your child could murder your grandchild. If that snake in that swamp told CA that it killed Caylee she would have believed it. She would have believed anything except that FCA murdered Caylee.
It's sort of like the press release from the Anthony's about that suffocation stuff, all they had to say really was that it exonerated GA, but whatever forbid they don't say that it was FCA herself. The majority of us have known all along GA wasn't the monster he was painted to be.

Well, agree that he was not a child molester...................but I do in my heart believe that he KNEW he was covering for someone who killed his granddaughter. They both did. He knew it then, he knows it now. He made the choice in balancing should he help punish the killer, or should he cover for his daughter.

Even comes to mind that the defense asked him to do a "mock suicide" in case the "suicide pit" search came up...........it would look like he did it and give credence/confusion/doubt to the jury.

The more time goes by...........I am GETTING TO UNDERSTAND THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot say what I would do in their position............but from the outside........ :banghead:

:moo: :banghead:

Oh yes, I can just picture the framers of the constitution applauding JB from their graves for his use of lies and deception in order to free a child killer. Yeah, they were probably highly amused at his ignorance of procedure and his comical handling of witnesses not to mention attempts to avoid discovery issues with his supposed 'experts'. As for the most disgusting accusations against a grieving family member without a bit of evidence to support them? A real knee slapper, I'll bet.

All due respect, but IMO, it's you who may not understand the constitution or the duties of the defense to the law. The judicial system was formed to be a search for truth, not a win at all cost. They are supposed to respect the law, the courts and their profession while offering an honest defense against the state's charges. What it's morphed into during the last 25 years of televised trials and a few fame *advertiser censored* lawyers is another matter, but what was originally intended was truth and justice and that is still what we should always hope for from our court system - not look away, or give kudos to someone just because he "won". JB was and is an embarrassment to his profession and his "win" was simply luck at getting such an ignorant & inept jury - he only fooled those 12 and an extremely small minority of the public. He may have gotten away with this trial unscathed by official censure, but he is a laughing stock in the legal community and always will be.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

ITA!!!

I've been around for many MANY moons, I have never seen a lawyer behave in a courtroom the way JB did. JB is an embarrassment to his profession. JB was nothing but disrespectful to the criminal justice system. A good lawyer can defend his/her client without lying. JB can not be a lawyer without lying, and he can not write a book without lying. JB and FCA are perfect for each other, but I do wonder how long before they turn on each other. Soon I hope.

LOL I just finished reading all of your post, we pretty much wrote the same thing aboyt JB :)

"Is this like the last time?" - Lee Anthony.

(just a casual reminder of some of my (for lack of a better word) favorite things.

Bottom line
Can we do anything to bring caylees murder and/or her murderers to be held accountable? In any way???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb