Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If money was so tight and they were living paycheck to paycheck then why didn't they rent out the condo in Fenton? What was that condo being used for that was more important to MS then the rental money he could of been bringing in by renting it? Did TS even know that he still owned the condo in Fenton? I have so many questions about that condo.

I'm not going to judge Teresa's sex life (none of my business really)...I just want to make sure that the truth gets told...eventually...whatever that might be. She deserves that...and some justice! The MSM reports these things as facts...the public believes them...and if they came from Mark or the Detective during an interview...as other have mentioned...they may not be true.

Yeah, it's horrible. But I got the impression SH saw straight through CWW. I can't access the docs at the moment, but there was one comment of "tell me" by SH, I thought was telling in the context.

(Or maybe it was just the way I read it).

Just for clarity, this is what I meant.

Interview by DL (LE) with JL & SH:

JL: No. I think it was the week before. I gave 'em 200 'Cause I went and deposited that big, um, money from cashing in the gold. And -- and it's, like, he says, he's, "Well, I know you need it." And I -- I said,
"Yeah, but, Wayne, I know you need some money so --" that's how I usually do with Wayne. And, uh,
um, he needs something, tools, go ahead, I'll buy it. I know he's gonna pay me back through labor for
that. 'Cause it's been a very good workin' relationship doing it that way.
DL That's nice.
SH: Tell me.
JL: It--it really is

Yeah, it's horrible. But I got the impression SH saw straight through CWW. I can't access the docs at the moment, but there was one comment of "tell me" by SH, I thought was telling in the context.

(Or maybe it was just the way I read it).

I'm not so sure about SH, but JL's wife (now deceased) certainly was. I remember JL saying that she had a list of things they have bought for CWW somewhere in the files...
Does anyone else remember? I really don't want to go back and re-read JL's interview, it made me so damn mad but I will if no one remembers. I really did write down the bates number, but now I can't find it...

Does anyone know how JL's wife died? cough cough

Do you guys remember when MS told Kitty Lifka's son that his mom might not have put the alarm back on?? Well the Ba$t*** COMPLETELY left out the part where he told his told his mom NOT to arm it because TS was coming home that night :mad:

She described a conversation her son had with Mark Sievers via email about Teresa's death.
"I know Todd said to Mark, 'For God sakes Mark, did you not have a security system?'" said Lifka.
Lifka says Mark Sievers expressed concern that his mother, who was checking on the home while the Sievers family vacationed in Connecticut, had somehow disarmed the system.
"He said to Todd, 'I am so concerned that maybe she didn't put that alarm back on,'" said Lifka.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123...w-light-on-homes-security-system#.Voffl3nMtY8

Do you guys remember when MS told Kitty Lifka's son that his mom might not have put the alarm back on?? Well the Ba$t*** COMPLETELY left out the part where he told his told his mom NOT to arm it because TS was coming home that night :mad:

She described a conversation her son had with Mark Sievers via email about Teresa's death.
"I know Todd said to Mark, 'For God sakes Mark, did you not have a security system?'" said Lifka.
Lifka says Mark Sievers expressed concern that his mother, who was checking on the home while the Sievers family vacationed in Connecticut, had somehow disarmed the system.
"He said to Todd, 'I am so concerned that maybe she didn't put that alarm back on,'" said Lifka.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123...w-light-on-homes-security-system#.Voffl3nMtY8

Thank you for remembering this. Remember, too, we even had noted that this communication is supposed to be via e-mail? Making a note of this to ask Sheriff Scott, in case we ever get another Ask SMS thread. My new year's resolution is to make more lists.
Happy New Year.

Thanks for finding this again. I thought of MS throwing his mother under the bus to the Lifka's the whole time I was reading her interviews!! That poor woman was struggling so hard to remember the sequence of events as precisely as possible for LE. She repeatedly blamed herself. And I felt her fear in that chilling moment when she realized that someone had disarmed the alarm about 6:00 a.m. and could have been there when she arrived! You just don't do that to your mother!

:stormingmad:

So many things we are reading but in a court of law wouldn't hold water and couldn't even be introduced.

:moo:

:mad:

My first case here was Caylee Anthony, and it was the same there also. There was so much that we know that was never presented and could not be presented to the court.. I still remember her facebook post and which never came to court and haunt me to this day. The things FCA posted on Facebook oh my gosh oh my gosh!

Bates 5341 & 5342

TSh describes JS and MS meeting the night before the wedding at AW and CWW's trailer. She describes MS and CWW having a private conversation in a bedroom for 1.5 to 2 hours (presumably while she, JR and AW wait for them to finish) before they all went out.

Regarding her relationship with AW TSh says that used to hang out but were not close and that AW seems hysterical about the current situation (AW and TSh significant others being arrested) and that her impression was that AW did not know anything but was very upset that "this" is happening to us.

(JMO, but those who have been interviewed about AW give me the impression that they view her as a dramatic sort of individual and somewhat self absorbed/involved. The sort of person life is always kicking around and maybe views life through that lens)

Can we use a different abbreviation for Taylor Shoemaker? Using TS makes it confusing and feels icky.

I live in a very small community that is very open because of the warm weather. I am watching a sociopath couple work on an older well to do couple. It is amazing how they work.

I have mentioned to others and they know this couple is bad. But they may not care, they are relatives, they are afraid of them. I am afraid myself and only talk in confidence to one friend who I trust .

I am friends with the couple victim but I will not tell them how they are being snared like a fly in a web. These people love the cons because the cons have made themselves indispensable. They would never believe me.

So that is how these cons operate.

I'm not so sure about SH, but JL's wife (now deceased) certainly was. I remember JL saying that she had a list of things they have bought for CWW somewhere in the files...
Does anyone else remember? I really don't want to go back and re-read JL's interview, it made me so damn mad but I will if no one remembers. I really did write down the bates number, but now I can't find it...

Does anyone know how JL's wife died? cough cough

Yes, I too remember reading that the deceased wife had made such a list. I believe the detectives asked if they could see the list after they were finished with the interview.

I live in a very small community that is very open because of the warm weather. I am watching a sociopath couple work on an older well to do couple. It is amazing how they work.

I have mentioned to others and they know this couple is bad. But they may not care, they are relatives, they are afraid of them. I am afraid myself and only talk in confidence to one friend who I trust .

I am friends with the couple victim but I will not tell them how they are being snared like a fly in a web. These people love the cons because the cons have made themselves indispensable. They would never believe me.

So that is how these cons operate.

FWIW I don't know what type of social services your area has, but where I live we have a county agency called "Agency for the Aging". Abuse of an elder, including financial abuse can be reported. I'm not sure if it can be reported anonymously or not, though. Perhaps if some agency would just contact them it might help.

But honestly, I watched something like this happen at close range myself. And it was a family situation. There was nothing anyone could do to convince the elderly person that they were regularly being bilked. It is very sad and frustrating to watch and if you say anything to the elders, they may get mad at you! (That's what happened to me.)

From what I read this happens a lot.

Can we use a different abbreviation for Taylor Shoemaker? Using TS makes it confusing and feels icky.
I thought the exact same way when reading the docs. Maybe we should call her TH, being that she recently got "married."

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bates 5341 & 5342

TSh describes JS and MS meeting the night before the wedding at AW and CWW's trailer. She describes MS and CWW having a private conversation in a bedroom for 1.5 to 2 hours (presumably while she, JR and AW wait for them to finish) before they all went out.

Regarding her relationship with AW TSh says that used to hang out but were not close and that AW seems hysterical about the current situation (AW and TSh significant others being arrested) and that her impression was that AW did not know anything but was very upset that "this" is happening to us.

(JMO, but those who have been interviewed about AW give me the impression that they view her as a dramatic sort of individual and somewhat self absorbed/involved. The sort of person life is always kicking around and maybe views life through that lens)
I was pretty shocked that TH (JR's gf) went and hung out with CW and AW at their house, right after the whole incident of JR disposing of evidence & being grilled by CW at the bar. She clearly stated how afraid she was after all that, but still went and hung out with JR at CW and AW's trailer.

I was pretty shocked that TH (JR's gf) went and hung out with CW and AW at their house, right after the whole incident of JR disposing of evidence & being grilled by CW at the bar. She clearly stated how afraid she was after all that, but still went and hung out with JR at CW and AW's trailer.

Idk, maybe she thought "playing along" was the best strategy under the circumstances.

Just WoW. The same guy that you argued with over a parking spot; Was the same guy that your brother from another used to kill your wife. Just WoW.

I'm sure Mark was flabbergasted at his brothers helping hand. Lol. Jmo

Just WoW. The same guy that you argued with over a parking spot; Was the same guy that your brother from another used to kill your wife. Just WoW.

I'm sure Mark was flabbergasted at his brothers helping hand. Lol. Jmo
That's assuming MS didn't know JR was involved, according to TH.

Well I don't know what it was like to be in her shoes, but at that point, I would be trying to act natural (or as natural as one could be), and try and find out as much as possible and understand how deep in doo doo I was, and whether I was in imminent danger. CWW could of said to JR, you idiot--- you told your girlfriend ----and you made her help you with the evidence---now you have to get rid of her. I would be treading carefully until I could come up with a plan to get myself and kid in a safe place. And that might of entailed pretending to go along with it by hanging out with those she would now fear the most.

Well I don't know what it was like to be in her shoes, but at that point, I would be trying to act natural (or as natural as one could be), and try and find out as much as possible and understand how deep in doo doo I was, and whether I was in imminent danger. CWW could of said to JR, you idiot--- you told your girlfriend ----and you made her help you with the evidence---now you have to get rid of her. I would be treading carefully until I could come up with a plan to get myself and kid in a safe place. And that might of entailed pretending to go along with it by hanging out with those she would now fear the most.
From the docs stating that JR was going off to work to steal some antiques, Taylor didn't have a problem with it. It's like a defunct I Love Lucy show...kissing him off good-bye and "have a great day." Don't worry, I dont/won't mind if you steal from other people, just get home safe xoxox"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member