Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If money was so tight and they were living paycheck to paycheck then why didn't they rent out the condo in Fenton? What was that condo being used for that was more important to MS then the rental money he could of been bringing in by renting it? Did TS even know that he still owned the condo in Fenton? I have so many questions about that condo.
And does anyone remember early on reportedly MS said to someone when he had to evict CWW from his rental because of the meth lab, (not sure if it is the same condo), he told him he depended on the rent from that and couldn't risk losing it? Was that Skinner who told us about that. Good question ohreally, why weren't they renting this one out?

From the docs stating that JR was going off to work to steal some antiques, she didn't have a problem with it. It's like a defunct I Love Lucy show...kissing him off good-bye and "have a great day." Don't worry, I dont/won't mind if you steal from other people, just get home safe xoxox"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Your right, but hey, I didn't say she is an innocent victim. But we are now talking murder, not theft and low life crime anymore, which I think we can safely assume from own admission she was aware of. And worst than a murder that JR admitted to, would her own.

I'm not going to judge Teresa's sex life (none of my business really)...I just want to make sure that the truth gets told...eventually...whatever that might be. She deserves that...and some justice! The MSM reports these things as facts...the public believes them...and if they came from Mark or the Detective during an interview...as other have mentioned...they may not be true.
I agree with you. We don't and prob. never will know the whole story. I'm sure there are so many variables that would "explain" her decisions, and are not contributed to her death.
For myself, I know I've made some bad decisions, and today, would've chosen otherwise.

Your right, but hey, I didn't say she is an innocent victim. But we are now talking murder, not theft and low life crime anymore, which I think we can safely assume from own admission she was aware of. And worst than a murder that JR admitted to, would her own.
I agree that she did not know, beforehand, the atrocious acts her boyfriend has caused.
I am still perplexed as to when JR told her, before the murder, that he was going on a job to steal antiques and she DIDN'T have any concern or questioned him.
Therefore, I question her morality as a person.

Just read your post, pre-my posting. I think we're all on the same page regarding morality.

You know. You're right, theft is a waaay different component than murder.

Just read your post, pre-my posting. I think we're all on the same page regarding morality.

Having worked my whole life in LE,i can assure you that these people do not think as you and I do. Morality only happens after they are caught and convicted and than the only morality they have is for themselves. They care not about who they hurt,be it family or friends,and certainly not people they don't know.

When did TH (T-Shoe, TS whatever we are calling her) start cooperating? Was JRR in jail and CWW still out? Or both JRR and CWW in jail? Was she brave or just covering her derriere?

Having worked my whole life in LE,i can assure you that these people do not think as you and I do. Morality only happens after they are caught and convicted and than the only morality they have is for themselves. They care not about who they hurt,be it family or friends,and certainly not people they don't know.

You are so right, and good to see you back indianwin.

Thank you so much for your insight..

When did TH (T-Shoe, TS whatever we are calling her) start cooperating? Was JRR in jail and CWW still out? Or both JRR and CWW in jail? Was she brave or just covering her derriere?
From the docs, she started "cooperating" with LE after LE bashed in CW's trailer.
Def. looking out for her own tail.

Apparently she married a "hen maker." Maybe with Curtis being a goat farmer, they would make a good match.
I know, totally immature, but I couldn't help it.

For me, I believe the case will get even more interesting once MS is arrested.

As it appears, LE is either waiting or still searching for the smoking gun to nail him. MS and CWW have so many secrets on each other, I wonder who will spill the beans first on his best friend?

My intuition is that CWW has a boatload of wild tales about MS that could be very damaging to him. CWW probably did not get paid due to a hold being put on the insurance money. Consequently, he is silently holding that over MS's head should Mark say anything negative about CWW. This case has a long way to go!

My opinions only!

She had put up a new fundraiser and changed her facebook last name so potential donors wouldn't easily put together the facts, the TRUTH, that the "tragedy that happened to her boyfriend baby daddy" was in FACT that he brutally murdered a woman and had been arrested. Another FACT was that she had absolutely no problem with him going to commit burglaries so he could get paid $10,000 for two days of work.

Is she really preggers? I've never heard any woman publicly announce a pregnancy at barely four weeks. Too many can things happen in the first trimester.

I have all kinds of names and initials we could use for that girl.

ETA: website hiccups, this was a reply to Paula88 :)

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but WHY would CWW even need to hire JRR as an accomplice? Why not keep the $10k to himself and do the deed alone? Why not use his gun (if he didn't want to have to bludgeon TS) and then dispose of it somewhere?

Apparently she married a "hen maker." Maybe with Curtis being a goat farmer, they would make a good match.
I know, totally immature, but I couldn't help it.
I'm not sure it's true that Taylor is all of a sudden married. Her fb indicates that she is married to a Female, whose last name contains "Henn" so the combined names are Hennmaker.

Maybe she just wanted a change of name?

She had put up a new fundraiser and changed her facebook last name so potential donors wouldn't easily put together the facts, the TRUTH, that the "tragedy that happened to her boyfriend baby daddy" was in FACT that he brutally murdered a woman and had been arrested. Another FACT was that she had absolutely no problem with him going to commit burglaries so he could get paid $10,000 for two days of work.

Is she really preggers? I've never heard any woman publicly announce a pregnancy at barely four weeks. Too many can things happen in the first trimester.

I have all kinds of names and initials we could use for that girl.

ETA: website hiccups, this was a reply to Paula88 :)

I remember thinking it hinky at the time we also saw that that it coincided with her murder, and it was announced when her boyfriend was out of town? I just remember thinking when I saw when it was that he was out of town it was weird that she would have told him through Facebook.

Was it communicated the Monday that TS was murdered for all the world to see ? :thinking:

Does anybody remember when it was announced?

I remember thinking it hinky at the time we also saw that that it coincided with her murder, and it was announced when her boyfriend was out of town? I just remember thinking when I saw when it was that he was out of town it was weird that she would have told him through Facebook.

Was it communicated the Monday that TS was murdered for all the world to see ? :thinking:

Does anybody remember when it was announced?
I just read the FB posts yesterday and I'm pretty sure it was on the 30th.

Right on, Indianwin.... "these people" only say they're sorry or express regret for show BECAUSE they got caught. They think they're so damn smart AND everyone else is stupid enough to believe what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop