Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a still a huge chunk of info missing. I have not see much info in regards to the condo in Missouri. We have been exposed to MS and his behavior but nothing else. The money that was found in the safes at home could not be from the paychecks coming in from TS. I'm still not giving up to the possibility of drugs being sold. MS threw out a lot of computers at the medical practice. I think he did his womanizing on his phone through his various apps and the computers at the medical practice was for the drug stuff I believe he committed.

I too still have suspicions along these lines. One of the biggest reasons I remain suspicious is that it came out in discovery that TS was licensed in Missouri. There was absolutely no legitimate reason I could think of for this. Did she ever live there? Did she ever practice there? I don't think she did. So why carry a license for the one state that is known to have the least amount of regulation and tracking of drugs in the U.S.?

Combine the above with CWW has already had at least 3 drug busts in his history and MS has all that hidden cash. That's why I still suspect it.

I know Sheriff Scott announced there were to be no further arrests in the TS murder case. But that does NOT mean there could not be on-going investigations by other law enforcements agencies if evidence of other crimes became available due to the murder investigations. And I don't know if any arrests made as a result would ever be publicly announced.

I do not believe one word of Lenka! Personal opinion, but I think she was out to use Teresa's hard work of what she had achieved in the professional world. Lenka was a person that would buddy-up to someone for what they could DO for her.

It has baffled me as to how Lenka seemed to know bits and pieces of the murder. I always figured Mark had told her which she was not admitting. After the surprise female friend of Mark was revealed, CK?, then I felt confident that Mark was the source of LS's information. If Mark was so open and honest with CK, I think he would tell LS too. For what did he know that she couldn't "see" what had happened and knew anyway? LS got her bits and pieces from someone and it sure was not her intuitiveness!
My opinions only.

"My head was hit to the ground"
............^
That is the only thing she got right, and it was the same thing Mark "intuitively" already knew. It certainly was NOT a total shock to the guys, who had planned this murder out and then waited for her in her own house to arrive home.
She couldn't possibly be anymore off the "mark." :no:

I too still have suspicions along these lines. One of the biggest reasons I remain suspicious is that it came out in discovery that TS was licensed in Missouri. There was absolutely no legitimate reason I could think of for this. Did she ever live there? Did she ever practice there? I don't think she did. So why carry a license for the one state that is known to have the least amount of regulation and tracking of drugs in the U.S.?

Combine the above with CWW has already had at least 3 drug busts in his history and MS has all that hidden cash. That's why I still suspect it.

I know Sheriff Scott announced there were to be no further arrests in the TS murder case. But that does NOT mean there could not be on-going investigations by other law enforcements agencies if evidence of other crimes became available due to the murder investigations. And I don't know if any arrests made as a result would ever be publicly announced.

Mark probably fed her a story on why she should get licensed in MO. Maybe a just in case we move there. Idk. He probably wanted her on his home playing field but maybe she told him that MO was out of the question. Idk

I truly think Mark wanted Teresa to be the type of doctor that prescribed hard prescription drugs for his side business. So I don't think he was happy with the holistic healing.

Re: the possible drug stuff

I asked my favorite RN today about it, giving him a very brief overview of the case, including CWW's meth lab history. He said someone on a doctor's staff can easily place an order with a pharmaceutical distributor for 1000 capsules of Sudafed. The legitimate use would be to distribute the capsules in small quantities to patients, while others would use it to cook meth. He went further, without knowing a storage unit was searched, and said it's possible for someone in the office to place an order for a 55 gallon paper drum of pseudoephedrine (the active ingredient in Sudafed) and have it delivered directly to a storage unit.

For a host of reasons, especially their financial situations and that MS thought his hands stayed clean while CWW took the risks, it wouldn't surprise me if they had been up to something, if it was just that CWW further distributed the base ingredient. Since they've put themselves out of that business and should be in prison for decades, it may be that LE can't or won't even try to justify spending resources investigating.

Btw, did anyone find TS in the Missouri professional licensing database? She's not listed now though they only list active licenses. MS is listed with a location of Bonita Springs.

Mark probably fed her a story on why she should get licensed in MO. Maybe a just in case we move there. Idk. He probably wanted her on his home playing field but maybe she told him that MO was out of the question. Idk

I truly think Mark wanted Teresa to be the type of doctor that prescribed hard prescription drugs for his side business. So I don't think he was happy with the holistic healing.
Hiya Dex! Maybe there is/was an easier verification and licensing renewal system in Missouri, IF the professional also owns/or claims a residence in Missouri? TS may not have even known that her license was continually being renewed as it can be done online!
This is from the Missouri FAQ's
"Q: Can others access my license renewal records?
A: A user of this system would need your license number and your PIN number to access the records within this system. Please keep this information in a safe location."

PENDING CHANGE to VERIFICATION of LICENSURE
Effective October 1st, 2015, the Missouri State Board of Registration for the Healing Arts will no longer be generating licensure verifications to be sent to licensees or the general public.

http://pr.mo.gov/healingarts.asp
In my office, one person processes ALL our license renewals. We just found it was easier than each of us trying to figure it out.

Re: the possible drug stuff

I asked my favorite RN today about it, giving him a very brief overview of the case, including CWW's meth lab history. He said someone on a doctor's staff can easily place an order with a pharmaceutical distributor for 1000 capsules of Sudafed. The legitimate use would be to distribute the capsules in small quantities to patients, while others would use it to cook meth. He went further, without knowing a storage unit was searched, and said it's possible for someone in the office to place an order for a 55 gallon paper drum of pseudoephedrine (the active ingredient in Sudafed) and have it delivered directly to a storage unit.

For a host of reasons, especially their financial situations and that MS thought his hands stayed clean while CWW took the risks, it wouldn't surprise me if they had been up to something, if it was just that CWW further distributed the base ingredient. Since they've put themselves out of that business and should be in prison for decades, it may be that LE can't or won't even try to justify spending resources investigating.

Btw, did anyone find TS in the Missouri professional licensing database? She's not listed now though they only list active licenses. MS is listed with a location of Bonita Springs.

Welcome Jen!!!

Your last sentence of the second paragraph is what concerns me about finding answers to the RB mystery. Will his family be left with unanswered questions for the exact reason you noted??? Sorry for changing the subject of your post but it made me think of him.

ETA: and I know I may be on everyone's poop list after this but.... it is election year. Why open up a can of worms when you can put a big shiny red bow on a case and call it "solved" before November? * runs off and hides before the tomato lobbing starts*

Hi. I am so behind - just read the prior 3 pages.

1.) I would very much appreciate it if someone could post me link/links for LS - links that have her sitting with MS with the local police (that sure seemed mega bizarre...) & links where she prattles the bits n' pieces she knows about the murder.

Being so behind here, hope this isn't totally off the wall, but I did read the 'informant's' police interview, every word of it. If LS prattled about gooey, gory details about the murder, MS seems like the blabberpuss on that.

2.) I have reason to know about MO & residency, BUT my personal knowledge is many years stale now. I also know about M.D. licensing. I do NOT at all know the present state of law but I would not be surprised if TS had that MO licensure because it was very simply available to her & the fees were peanuts.

3.) I am not clicking about the meth lab theory. UNLESS someone has details about that local area where CWW & JR used to live - - are meth labs commonplace ov' yonder?

4.) $50K cold cash only seems like enough rainy day money for MS IF MS truly believed he'd be receiving his windfalls of TS' life insurance proceeds snapitty-doodle. Did I not read in one of the earlier dumps that MS did take quick action trying to get the ins. cos. to pay him?
-
5.) In terms of their underlying Getting Away With Murder' Tech' College studies, I give MS & CWW low 'F minuses'. I don't count JR cuz JR doesn't strike me as a real whiz, not utterly gifted as CWW is (as Skinner taught us).

6.) The bit about 'the tin' cracks me up each & every time. I have images of tin foil hats on those 2 (the brainy 2), them communicating with the Flintstones & the Rubbles (with carefully crafted hand-crimped tin foil head gear), them protecting their brains (with thick tin foil hats) from the Addams Family.

Reminds me of Dame Edna, My Glorious Life is a fav' book of mine. I imagine MS making eye furniture (gawdy eyeglass frames) out of the tin foil.

I wonder where they bought their tin foil.

-
PS - Is there any update since 2 days ago when it 'a completely unsubstantiated rumor' that MS did hop the fence & was trying to hide in that neighbor lady's porch? I said it b4, when I saw that lady talking about how 'MS popped into her yard & porch many, many times', that just does not ring true one bit cuz' IMO it would quite simple to put a stop to that (in other words, my leaning is that what was said on that one video by lady was not accurate.

We need always to remember that there are 2 sorts of folks: Those who go about their daily bizness & MYOB, and the others, those eager to have lights, camera, action !!! (FYI, I myself am definitely the former, but, when I see a local news video being made out somewhere --- the big local government center where the state criminal trials take place, Xmas Day at a restaurant, I do gawk:rolleyes:). (In Mpls.-St. Paul, I think 'the press' are NOT allowed to get anywhere near the federal court bldg. - security over there is as rigid as Dollar Tree.)

We know how strongly TS believed in a holistic approach to health but as a former patient, she also prescribed main stream scripts. Several posts have talked about a MO license but couldn't someone from her office, like MS, order from FL and with her FL license but have it picked up or shipped to MO? There are a lot of snow birds here who do this legitimately all the time, both ways.

I'm on board with those who the suspicion that MS may have been ordering meds for a pill mill or something like that in MO, but if there was evidence of CWW being involved wouldn't that have shown up during the search of CWW's trailer and then in the released documents for CWW's case?

Maybe MS was using yet someone else other than CWW in MO for that side-business, and/or maybe CWW had a go-fer of some sort for that since we know he brought along JR for dirty work. Maybe MS was using a side-business for somewhere other than MO, like here in FL. Who knows at this point but I cannot think of any other reason for MS to be dumping computers plus having a ton of cash around. Obviously, there is something to hide or it wouldn't have happened. I just can't wait for the MS document release.

Hi Frigga,

Agree completely. She threw her "good friend" under the bus, big time. IMO she knows a lot more than she is letting on.

Hi Frigga,

Agree completely. She threw her "good friend" under the bus, big time. IMO she knows a lot more than she is letting on.

I can't tell if she knows a lot more than she is letting on or if she wants people to THINK that she knows a lot more than is going on. (I'm talking about before she found out that MS who is goofy but she loves murdered her bff .... Oops, didn't see that coming intuitionist, or did you?)

Florida made a change in their laws so that doctors no longer can dispense medications from their offices. Thus no florida doctor would any longer be needing to order any prescription meds in bulk from any pharmaceutical supplier. So having a license in another state especially one known to be lax on record keeping would be good if one was looking to obtain bulk meds.

1.) I would very much appreciate it if someone could post me link/links for LS - links that have her sitting with MS with the local police (that sure seemed mega bizarre...) & links where she prattles the bits n' pieces she knows about the murder.

Being so behind here, hope this isn't totally off the wall, but I did read the 'informant's' police interview, every word of it. If LS prattled about gooey, gory details about the murder, MS seems like the blabberpuss on that.

2.) I have reason to know about MO & residency, BUT my personal knowledge is many years stale now. I also know about M.D. licensing. I do NOT at all know the present state of law but I would not be surprised if TS had that MO licensure because it was very simply available to her & the fees were peanuts.

3.) I am not clicking about the meth lab theory. UNLESS someone has details about that local area where CWW & JR used to live - - are meth labs commonplace ov' yonder?

4.) $50K cold cash only seems like enough rainy day money for MS IF MS truly believed he'd be receiving his windfalls of TS' life insurance proceeds snapitty-doodle. Did I not read in one of the earlier dumps that MS did take quick action trying to get the ins. cos. to pay him?
-
5.) In terms of their underlying Getting Away With Murder' Tech' College studies, I give MS & CWW low 'F minuses'. I don't count JR cuz JR doesn't strike me as a real whiz, not utterly gifted as CWW is (as Skinner taught us).

6.) The bit about 'the tin' cracks me up each & every time. I have images of tin foil hats on those 2 (the brainy 2), them communicating with the Flintstones & the Rubbles (with carefully crafted hand-crimped tin foil head gear), them protecting their brains (with thick tin foil hats) from the Addams Family.

Reminds me of Dame Edna, My Glorious Life is a fav' book of mine. I imagine MS making eye furniture (gawdy eyeglass frames) out of the tin foil.

I wonder where they bought their tin foil.

-
PS - Is there any update since 2 days ago when it 'a completely unsubstantiated rumor' that MS did hop the fence & was trying to hide in that neighbor lady's porch? I said it b4, when I saw that lady talking about how 'MS popped into her yard & porch many, many times', that just does not ring true one bit cuz' IMO it would quite simple to put a stop to that (in other words, my leaning is that what was said on that one video by lady was not accurate.

We need always to remember that there are 2 sorts of folks: Those who go about their daily bizness & MYOB, and the others, those eager to have lights, camera, action !!! (FYI, I myself am definitely the former, but, when I see a local news video being made out somewhere --- the big local government center where the state criminal trials take place, Xmas Day at a restaurant, I do gawk:rolleyes:). (In Mpls.-St. Paul, I think 'the press' are NOT allowed to get anywhere near the federal court bldg. - security over there is as rigid as Dollar Tree.)
Yes! Very big problem in that area!

Does anyone have a compilation of the physical traits of MS favorite type of women? I bet they have similar distinguishing features of light/blonde hair, thin build, ... etc., etc., etc., I wonder if LS fits that stereotype? I have my suspicions.

Does anyone have a compilation of the physical traits of MS favorite type of women? I bet they have similar distinguishing features of light/blonde hair, thin build, ... etc., etc., etc., I wonder if LS fits that stereotype? I have my suspicions.

IMO - probably any female under the age of 40. I doubt MS is the discriminating type lol!

IMO - probably any female under the age of 40. I doubt MS is the discriminating type lol!
Of 5 girls I know he was attracted to, they all possessed this certain look, one is TS herself, turned blonde and trying to lose weight. But I don't know about the other hundreds of them...LOL. In comparing them, they all fit the same bill, with TS being the farthest stretch, but hey...she was a Dr. and had money potential! Just curious if I "intuited" anything? hmmmm

Hi. I am so behind - just read the prior 3 pages...

...3.) I am not clicking about the meth lab theory. UNLESS someone has details about that local area where CWW & JR used to live - - are meth labs commonplace ov' yonder?...

RSBM

There is more substance to the meth suspicions than just geography.

CWW was charged with "Possession of Methamphetamine Precursor Drug With Intent to Manufacture Amphetamine, Methamphetamine or Their Analogs" in 2010, amongst other charges:

02/15/2011 Trial Setting Scheduled
Associated Entries: 03/15/2011 - Jury Trial Scheduled

Scheduled For:
03/15/2011; 9:00 AM ; KENNETH WAYNE PRATTE; Ste Genevieve

Waiver of Formal Arraignment

State appears by PA Carl Kinsky; Defendant appears in person with counsel Justin Summary. Defendant files a written waiver of arraignment which the Court approves and enters pleas of not guilty to the charges of Ct. I: Manufacturing or Producing Controlled Substance, Ct. II: Possession of Controlled Substance, Ct. III: Possession of Methamphetamine Precursor Drug With Intent to Manufacture Amphetamine, Methamphetamine or Their Analogs, Ct. IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX: Possession of Chemical With Intent to Create Controlled Substance and Ct. X: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia With Intent to Use and case is passed to March 15, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. for filing all needed pre-trial motions and for trial setting. Bond to continue. So Ordered! s/Kenneth W. Pratte, Division II

But it seems CWW plea bargained to guilty on solely "Possession of Controlled Substance" and was sentenced to six years:

08/23/2011 Judgment Entered Filed By: CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Felony Costs Tax-Reg-w/costs
Filed By:
CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Costs Ordered to Def
Filed By:
CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Judgment CVC $46 - Other
Filed By:
CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Sent Assessment Report Waived

Defendant Sentenced
Filed By:
CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Guilty Plea
State appears by PA Carl Kinsky; Defendant appears in person with counsel Justin Summary. Defendant withdraws previously entered plea of not guilty and enters a plea of guilty to Possession of Controlled Substance, under oath. The Court finds that the Defendant's plea of guilty is made voluntarily and intelligently and with full understanding of his rights attending a jury trial and the effect of a plea of guilty on those rights. Defendant waives a Sentencing Assessment Report. Allocution granted. It is the Sentence, Order and Judgment of the Court that the Defendant be confined for a term of six(6) years for the offense of Possession of Controlled Substance and to be endured in such place of confinement as may be designated by the State Department of Corrections, to whom he is ordered committed. The Sheriff is allowed an extra guard to transport the prisoner. The Court enters Judgment for the State of Missouri and against the Defendant in the sum of $46.00 for the CVC Fund and assesses court costs to the Defendant. The Court advises Defendant of his right to file a timely Post-conviction Motion, examines the Defendant, under oath, as to assistance of counsel received by Defendant, and finds that no probable cause of ineffective assistance of counsel exists. Cause taken off the jury trial setting of September 12, 2011. So Ordered! /s/Kenneth W. Pratte, Division II

Both the above quotes are from https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do
(On the docket entries tab).
Case number: 10SG-CR00901-01 - ST V CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

As for any involvement of MS, I can't find the news article which suggests CWW's alleged meth lab was at MS's condo, but there is this from MS's verified friend:

Hi OceanBlueEyes,

1) My wife picked up on the same thing, that "both are vicious killers" seems to imply that both were in the house.

2) I do not know if MS knows JR. No knowledge at all.

3) You'll find this to be interesting: One of the properties that you sleuths found out that MS owned in Fenton, MO, was a house that MS rented to WW at one time, and when MS found out that WW was dealing or making (I really do not remember which) meth out of his (MS) house, he told WW "You gotta go, and now."

WW respected MS wishes, and moved.

If I recall, MS told me "Skinner, in drug deals, they confiscate the house, regardless of the owner not being in the house, and I'm not taking any chances. I need the rent money to make the mortgage on that house."

4) Money access to her computers, yeah, maybe. Probably not. But maybe.

5 and on > The rest of your questions I have nothing to say or add to. I do not know what the FBI is up to, or what their intentions are, etc. Nor about a walkthrough in the house with Lee County police.

HTH

1.) I would very much appreciate it if someone could post me link/links for LS - links that have her sitting with MS with the local police (that sure seemed mega bizarre...) & links where she prattles the bits n' pieces she knows about the murder...

RSBM

Here's a taster of LS's 'intuition' during a police interview:

LS: Okay. Dead. What a numbing word. I can’t understand. And we find out she was murdered. What? I don’t understand. So, Teresa, what happened? Please. I can’t hear you. Tell me. What do you want me to know? Please. I -- I know you are here. Just help me to hear. So start please. What do you want me to write? Restless. Hot. Shaky. Beating heart. Then entering —- twitching. Then entering the -- the driveway. Thinking. Oh, I'm just tired. But then, big noise. I saw a face. But then I -- I panicked. Not normal. Just stupid s***. Just stupid s***. I knew better. I went in and I got surprised. My head was hit to the ground. I scream. But I couldn’t. I -- I don’t --I don’t think you need to know, Lenka. Just to know it was just total shock for the guys. They were -- they were not -- Teresa, what-- my -- my head is going. What? Going on the -- what, then followed you? Yes, they did. I didn’t paid attention. Dark skin. Young. Scar on the face. Red hood. Three guys. Blue Pontiac. They were total *advertiser censored**ing punks just -- just roaming around. Teresa, what do you want me to do? Please give me a sign. That’s -- that’s all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8Z1FQd3pLMGVzTEE/view

Full transcript of interviews at link.

Audio of interviews:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8OV8xc1BkY203Nmc/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8VjZ5Si0wUmRxNHM/view

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online