Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still praying daily for TS's family and loved ones.... and eagerly awaiting the day her spouse is sentenced to LWOP. Or death.... that would be just fine too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still praying daily for TS's family and loved ones.... and eagerly awaiting the day her spouse is sentenced to LWOP. Or death.... that would be just fine too.

Agreed

I would like to ask if anyone has a guess when the actual trials will start? Each will be tried separately, am I correct there? I do know there is no set way of knowing... I just thought perhaps since you have followed way more cases than I have, you would have a "rough idea" of when you think trials may start happening?

(I THOUGHT I had posted the question in here before... maybe I was so tired I forgot to hit the "post" button....I am not sure..! But I did want to ask this, sorry if I posted more than once.)

Being not from Florida being that this is an election year is Sheriff Mike Scott up for reelection or is that an appointed position, either way can that affect any for the Sentences, trials or documents?

I would like to ask if anyone has a guess when the actual trials will start? Each will be tried separately, am I correct there? I do know there is no set way of knowing... I just thought perhaps since you have followed way more cases than I have, you would have a "rough idea" of when you think trials may start happening?

(I THOUGHT I had posted the question in here before... maybe I was so tired I forgot to hit the "post" button....I am not sure..! But I did want to ask this, sorry if I posted more than once.)

Flatbush: All anyone can do is guess. Based on my experience trial-watching and following cases come to trial, I'd say maybe 2018 for JRR. MS in 2019. Anyone else want to speculate?

Flatbush: All anyone can do is guess. Based on my experience trial-watching and following cases come to trial, I'd say maybe 2018 for JRR. MS in 2019. Anyone else want to speculate?

Not sure, how much discovery volume is still out there. In addition, we are looking at a load of depositions and forensic reports. So, 2018/2019 sounds about right to me, Chelly.

-Nin

Chelly, have you heard anything about Dr Roy? His trial was supposed to start September 19th, I believe.

-Nin

Thanks for the responses! Seems such a long time, at least he is behind bars. I worry about the girls, him communicating with them. 😕

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Chelly, have you heard anything about Dr Roy? His trial was supposed to start September 19th, I believe.

-Nin

Not a peep and nothing in the media, that I've been alerted to.

Thanks for the responses! Seems such a long time, at least he is behind bars. I worry about the girls, him communicating with them. ��

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I believe that time has an amazing way of distancing people from each other. The girls are being positively influenced by their family, friends and school I should think. They are maturing and life goes on for them. I think with time MS hold on them will fade away. Well, I can only hope, right?

I believe that time has an amazing way of distancing people from each other. The girls are being positively influenced by their family, friends and school I should think. They are maturing and life goes on for them. I think with time MS hold on them will fade away. Well, I can only hope, right?

Love this post!!! I think you're spot on!

I was watching NBC2 News last night, and a story ran about a local lawyer that was jailed on domestic battery charges. The newscaster then said that this attorney has reached out to the Faga law group because he wants to help represent MS!! Birds of a feather flock together. Anyway, of course I can't find this particular news segment where this claim was made, however, my DH was here and heard it too!! For once, I'm speechless....I did find the info on the attorney that was arrested......here's that.... http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33273096/defense-attorney-jailed-on-domestic-battery-charge

:jail:

Drove by house of horrors today. Pretty surreal. Rest easy Dr. Sievers.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20161001_182246-1.jpg
    20161001_182246-1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 324
Home sweet home.

About time.

I looked for the thread earlier. But too many. Lol.

Its been awhile.

May God bless Mark Sievers prosecution team to put the best beating on Mark Sievers defense team.

Jmo

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160619_1036491.jpg
    20160619_1036491.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 325
Thanks, Wow, for posting Jarvis pics. Sorry to see no relief for neighbors, with the yard AND front fence gate. WHERE are local gov officials' heads?! There's a pool in the backyard (no telling what's in it now) that kids could get into---not that it would be inviting to swim in but is a definite hazard. The yard's bad enough but the fence gate left open to a hazard as such is CRAZY.

Anyone know if the power is still on there?

Looks like neighbors might be mowing out front to ease the eyesore---they should not have to do that if that's the case.

Coming up: Case Management conference 10/7/16 8:30 am. Evidentiary hearing
10/11/16 1:30 pm. The judge will hear motions for the disclosure of the GJ testimony,
motion to find the defendant indigent for costs and the motion to strike the states notice of
intent to seek the DP. Should be interesting!!

. . . The newscaster then said that this attorney has reached out to the Faga law group because he wants to help represent MS!! Birds of a feather flock together. Anyway, of course I can't find this particular news segment where this claim was made, however, my DH was here and heard it too!! For once, I'm speechless....I did find the info on the attorney that was arrested......here's that.... http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33273096/defense-attorney-jailed-on-domestic-battery-charge

:jail:

The third triplet of MS and CW, and he's already got the haircut to go with the orange jumpsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143