DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Same writer?

• Yes

Votes: 111 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 18.4%

• Total voters
Are you asking me to name the suspect that you are thinking of?

I don't care. You may choose to use a pseudonym in accordance with the forum rules.

I was asking for killer profiles, given by JR, FBI profilers, or your own ideas and I'd respond if that is a hit or miss or I don't know.

I don't care. You may choose to use a pseudonym in accordance with the forum rules.

I was asking for killer profiles, given by JR, FBI profilers, or your own ideas and I'd respond if that is a hit or miss or I don't know.
Please tell me it's not the Amy case that you are thinking about.

The problem re both camps smoking gun's:

IDI's and their experts have NO CLUE who the owner of the DNA is and IF it's related to JB's death.

RDI experts DO have a clue who the ransom writer is and it's OBVIOUS that the ransom note IS related to JB's death.

IDI's and their experts have NO CLUE who the owner of the DNA is and IF it's related to JB's death.

RDI experts DO have a clue who the ransom writer is and it's OBVIOUS that the ransom note IS related to JB's death.

RDI experts DO have a clue...

I'm glad you said 'RDI experts' because BPD would not name PR as the author even after conferring with five CDE's. Your experts apparently weren't chosen by BPD for some reason. There are JMK experts who firmly believed he wrote the note.

I don't know how much it pains you. Are you going to share that in your book?

You'd better believe it, man. In fact, if it's all right, I'd like to share a bit from the epilogue right now:

When I heard that Patsy had died, I was shattered. I didn't leave my house for two days. I mourned her passing for a long time. If I had been with her, I would have told her, "Patsy, it's all right. Don't be afraid. I forgive you. JonBenet forgives you. She doesn't hate you, she loves you. She will always love you. And she needs her mommy. The gods have forgiven you. They will show mercy. Don't be afraid of death." And letting her pass, I can see her in the next world, a world of sunshine and joy, having escaped the torment of hell. The hell she suffered on Earth is enough. She can see her beautiful little daughter running to see her, to embrace her again. They are together again now, dancing with the gods, all pain forgotten, with only love between them. A mother and daughter are together again, never to be parted, just as it should be. May they find eternal happiness. I know there are people who will disagree with me, thinking she does not deserve forgiveness, but I like to think that. It gives me hope for myself and the rest of us to think that.

Given that in your opinion PR did it, how does JR fit in? Did he know ahead of time (premeditated murder), did he find out as it was going on and help stage a coverup, did he find out later, or is he innocent? IYO?

As it was going on. Over on the first page of the "Ask Super Part 2" thread, I posted an excerpt from the book in which I outline what I THINK happened.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

RDI experts DO have a clue...

I'm glad you said 'RDI experts' because BPD would not name PR as the author even after conferring with five CDE's. Your experts apparently weren't chosen by BPD for some reason. There are JMK experts who firmly believed he wrote the note.

Everything you said here has to do with a DA office full of cowards.

PR can't be eliminated as the ransom note writer.She is one of the 3 persons that were in that house the night of the murder.What a coincidence.:innocent: Sounds like 'OJ and his DNA all over the place',but hey OJ is innocent too,officially,right?

Everything you said here has to do with a DA office full of cowards.

Ad hominem. Had they arrested the R's ML would be RDI's hero even if an intruder did it.

PR can't be eliminated as the ransom note writer.She is one of the 3 persons that were in that house the night of the murder.What a coincidence.:innocent: Sounds like 'OJ and his DNA all over the place',but hey OJ is innocent too,officially,right?

More significantly, PR wasn't NAMED as the ransom note writer by ANY of the BPD-hired panel of CDE's. RDI should take pause and read this twice. This was truly a significant failure for RDI. One in a long list of failures.

I believe OJ was jury/prosecution failure because there was more evidence linking OJ to the crime. His bedroom, his vehicle had evidence right? Remember he WAS arrested.

There wasn't as much evidence to arrest PR or JR, was there. And that is despite the fact JBR and weapons were all found IN THE HOUSE.

Ad hominem. Had they arrested the R's ML would be RDI's hero even if an intruder did it.

That's pretty insulting cause I don't consider myself a hypocrite and I don't kiss people's #$%$ only because they agree with me.

You'd be surprised,I don't like,respect nor trust lots of experts in this case,INCLUDING experts who think RDI,Lee and Wecht are just a few.I don't agree with the famous bed wetting either.And there's more.

If there will ever be someone who will arrest your intruder and PROVE he did it,fine with me,justice done,RIP sweet JB.I just don't think it will be the case though.Ever.Sadly.

Ad hominem.

No, madeleine is right, and plenty of people who worked with the DA have said so, including the FBI and other prosecutors. Better get used to it.

More significantly, PR wasn't NAMED as the ransom note writer by ANY of the BPD-hired panel of CDE's.

Oh, no? Observe:

"The police never bothered to ask Ubowski if he had put his entire analysis of the ransom note into his report. Either way, Ubowski was prepared to say, 'Patsy wrote the note.' The CBI saw this as another missed opportunity" (Schiller 1999a:536-537). Schiller further notes: "experts from the CBI presented their evaluations into evidence, including Chet Ubowski. He also told Pete Mang, his boss at the CBI, that his gut told him it was her handwriting" (Schiller 1999a:740;)

The only reason nobody named her in court is because they didn't want to have to face each other in a battle of the experts. It might expose too many of their secrets.

RDI should take pause and read this twice.

Doesn't matter how many times we read it. It leaves out too many things to be fully considered.

If I were you, I'd take to heart what the mavericks have to say. At least they had the courage to state what they believed in court. That goes a long way with me.

I believe OJ was jury/prosecution failure because there was more evidence linking OJ to the crime. His bedroom, his vehicle had evidence right? Remember he WAS arrested.

LA and Boulder? Night and day, HOTYH.

There wasn't as much evidence to arrest PR or JR, was there. And that is despite the fact JBR and weapons were all found IN THE HOUSE.

You just answered your own question, HOTYH. PR and JR had something OJ didn't have: each other.

I suggest we ALL make a trip to the "cross-fingerpointing defense thread." Looks like a refresher is in order.

No, madeleine is right, and plenty of people who worked with the DA have said so, including the FBI and other prosecutors. Better get used to it.

Oh, no? Observe:

"The police never bothered to ask Ubowski if he had put his entire analysis of the ransom note into his report. Either way, Ubowski was prepared to say, 'Patsy wrote the note.' The CBI saw this as another missed opportunity" (Schiller 1999a:536-537). Schiller further notes: "experts from the CBI presented their evaluations into evidence, including Chet Ubowski. He also told Pete Mang, his boss at the CBI, that his gut told him it was her handwriting" (Schiller 1999a:740;)

The only reason nobody named her in court is because they didn't want to have to face each other in a battle of the experts. It might expose too many of their secrets.

Doesn't matter how many times we read it. It leaves out too many things to be fully considered.

If I were you, I'd take to heart what the mavericks have to say. At least they had the courage to state what they believed in court. That goes a long way with me.

LA and Boulder? Night and day, HOTYH.

You just answered your own question, HOTYH. PR and JR had something OJ didn't have: each other.

I suggest we ALL make a trip to the "cross-fingerpointing defense thread." Looks like a refresher is in order.

There are no RDI facts. Its like a sailboat without the sail. Not only in court but now in the media too. There's a TON of opinion and oh, rhetoric but no real facts.

Mavericks? These are some of the QUIETEST mavericks ever, no?

There are no RDI facts. Its like a sailboat without the sail. Not only in court but now in the media too. There's a TON of opinion and oh, rhetoric but no real facts.

If THAT were true, I wouldn't have 200+ pages by now.

Mavericks?

I didn't stutter.

These are some of the QUIETEST mavericks ever, no?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Two of them (that I know of) did radio interviews just within the last few months. I'll see if I can find them for you.

Now, on a personal note, you asked:

I don't know how much it pains you. Are you going to share that in your book?

And I said that I certainly would, and I posted an excerpt from the final section. You never responded.

If THAT were true, I wouldn't have 200+ pages by now.

I didn't stutter.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Two of them (that I know of) did radio interviews just within the last few months. I'll see if I can find them for you.

Now, on a personal note, you asked:

And I said that I certainly would, and I posted an excerpt from the final section. You never responded.

Radio interviews. Stunning comeback, SD.

PR would likely not appreciate your concern. Am I right or what? You want to find her guilty of a child murder you don't know she did (and I know you don't know), and at the same time show compassion and forgiveness?

Thats somewhat of a mixed bag.

Radio interviews. Stunning comeback, SD.

PR would likely not appreciate your concern. Am I right or what? You want to find her guilty of a child murder you don't know she did (and I know you don't know), and at the same time show compassion and forgiveness?

Thats somewhat of a mixed bag.

How would you know what she would or would not appreciate...If she believed in God like all the reports say she did, then she shows forgiveness herself, right or wrong...

How would know what she would or would not appreciate...If she believed in God like all the reports say she did, then she shows forgiveness herself, right or wrong...

I, OTOH, can only hope there is a special hell for killers of small children who can write about beheading them.

Forgiveness is something RDI should be seeking, not handing out.

I, OTOH, can only hope there is a special hell for killers of small children who can write about beheading them.

Forgiveness is something RDI should be seeking, not handing out.

And I for one don't want to think a small child died cause she wet the bed...But I can't see a stranger without special knowledge of the house and had full access doing this crime...And IDI needs to ask for forgiveness to if they are helping the ones that did commit this crime just not RDI...

And I for one don't want to think a small child died cause she wet the bed...But I can't see a stranger without special knowledge of the house and had full access doing this crime...And IDI needs to ask for forgiveness to if they are helping the ones that did commit this crime just not RDI...

IDI doesn't accuse innocents.

RDI accuses innocents.

HUGE difference.

IDI doesn't accuse innocents.

RDI accuses innocents.

HUGE difference.

You done accused the intruder..With what DNA but still can't explain why,fibers from JR's shirt was in the her panties...So what is the difference cause this still accuses someone..

I don't intend to take this to court,it's not MY job.But seems that the ones who should are still sleeping.

I didn't want to start another PR did or didn't write the ransom note thread but since we were talking about prima facie ..........sometimes you don't even have to dig that deep...

A jury might not even have the patience to hear 100 experts arguing re she did or she didn't write the note because this and that..but they might look at these two samples and say "yep,it's the same writer" or "nope,it's not written by the same person"...............

We've seen enough trials when the jury made a decision based on............a planted glove and a bit of racism,didn't we?Why do you think it would be different in this case and jurors would listen for hundreds of hours to boring linguistic testimony?

If this had ever come to trial and if the jury had the chance to listen to the friends of PR, I am convinced they know it's Patsy who wrote the note, I believe the jury would have a lot to think about. Who knew Patsy better than her friends?

I think Patsy's boulder friends caught on quite quickly.......the Ramseys are not innocent here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back