Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how heartless to not only put that child in a trash bag..but naked? why? why was she naked and left to rot?

now I am thinking she killed her in the bathtub...

god help us.

You know....thats a very good assumption. The bathtub.

If the Anthony's come out with the theory that "Zanny" dumped her there, they should be taken out to the nearest nuthouse.

Sorry, not trying to be hateful or anything here---but---if they truly loved this child more than life itself....they would have been out there every day looking for this child. Non-stop. Food and sleep would not have been a necessity. Talking to the media about anything would have been something they would have avoided. I truly believe in my heart that they knew what was going on from the get-go. They may not have known everything, but they knew something. Too many lies from all members of the family. This, of course, is just my opinion.

Your opinion is right on.

There is sooo many assumptions going on it is almost dangerous.

George and Cathy had all rights to hire a lawyer. I believe I would to if my house was surrounded after a unidentified body was found. I would also feel quite unsafe with the 'lynch mob' mentality that seems to be running rampant web wide ( and off the web also, I am sure. )

They could very well be going on a news show to show their true feelings, and to perhaps change the current public sentiment so that they can feel safe to go home. And perhaps when the body is identified and it turns out to be Caylee, they may cancel. People do many strange things while grieving.

I think it would be hard to convince me that my child had killed her own child. I believe I would want proof as well. I am sure they have doubts always in the back of their minds but it is the first instinct of parents to defend their children.

Of course, there are those who will admit their child has done something heinous and still be on their side. It remains to be seen what they will do.

Personally, I feel bad for both of them tonight, as they fight the inner battle of not KNOWING if this is their granddaughter. Hopefully there are some real answers soon.

They had a lawyer - he quit because they were lying to LE.......

In my opinion, they are going to NEED a lawyer. I believe they are going to be charged after the trial.

Why can't CA and GA just grieve for Caylee and stay off entertainment shows while this is going on??

If they DO go on LKL tomorrow night, I think that leaves absolutely NO doubt what this all about for them.

I don't even see how they can make that decision to go on LKL right now. Give it a few days to sink in first, what's the rush?

These people lost their only grandchild and you don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt here? God forbid, I hope you never have to experience the pain and grief that GA and CA are going through. Yeah, CA has said some ridiculous things, but she's still Caylee's grandmother and I'm sure she loved her very much. CA or GA are not the one's on trial here. Just because she's been, quite frankly, uncooperative, elusive, and a little nuts, doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve a sympathy hug from Tim or anyone else's support...

JMHO and nothing more.

You might want to check out chilly's posts a little more she is very sympathetic to the A's. And I respect her opinions.

Maybe he is the one who put there before he left town so it would be found and get this over.

A few posts ago you criticized the A's for not looking hard enough to find Caylee. :waitasec:

Tim said it's apparent that the bag had been in the same spot for many months.

they said no clothing found - what if there really WAS a rag and they want to match it to something at the A's house?

I am starting to have real issues with this not having been found before now. LE searched here, TES searched here, individuals (not me) and individual groups searched here. This is only FEET from the sidewalk that kids go down everyday to school since August. Kids hang in these woods. Exactly how long do they think this bag sat there? 5-6 months?

If the skull "fell out" the end was open yet no animals scattered and they "are pleased with the preservation of the evidence in the bag"??? Fay dumped FEET of water in this area according to a neighbor but no algae/water in the bag/destruction of this "preservation" of evidence??????? I just am having a really hard time buying this so close to the sidewalk....

Anyone know if dogs ever searched this area? I am betting no...

I know that your local....are the following reports correct?

Tim Miller stated that during his first search he could not search the area that the bag was found in because it was flooded. He also said that he lost a 4-wheeler there.

It's also been reported that The area was flooded with water until only 2 weeks ago & the bag was located 20 feet into the woods. Also, they said that it was apparent that the bag had been there for sometime.

I also heard something today about a fence being put up around that area recently.

We still do not know for a fact that this is Caylee. Sadly, there are other missing children in Florida, reported and not reported. Until it is proven beyond a doubt, I will still hold my breath.

On the other hand...if LE found something in the bag, something significant enough to get a search warrant so quickly, it could be big. I am thinking maybe it was something of KC's...piece of jewelry or something that fell from her into the bag....she had to have left part of herself somewhere on that baby.

so many emotions....

These people lost their only grandchild and you don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt here? God forbid, I hope you never have to experience the pain and grief that GA and CA are going through. Yeah, CA has said some ridiculous things, but she's still Caylee's grandmother and I'm sure she loved her very much. CA or GA are not the one's on trial here. Just because she's been, quite frankly, uncooperative, elusive, and a little nuts, doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve a sympathy hug from Tim or anyone else's support...

JMHO and nothing more.

In my opinion actions speak louder than words and I've seen very few actions on the part of the GPs to find their "beloved" grandaughter. I've heard them say they'd knock on every door, but did they knock on one?

For all who want to sympathize with the Anthonys, that's your right. I have no sympathy for them as grandparents or as human beings.

My opinion only

Maybe he is the one who put there before he left town so it would be found and get this over.

Tim and others that were allowed at the scene today say that the bag had been there for sometime. The vegetation had grown around it, there is an indent in the vegetation that is a different color from not having sunlight. The bag was not planted there just before they left.

They had a lawyer - he quit because they were lying to LE.......

In my opinion, they are going to NEED a lawyer. I believe they are going to be charged after the trial.

When did MN say he quit because the A's were lying to LE?

any new updates i havent really followed this case but when i saw that remains were found i was like omg they said in a link that dna was being extridited to see if they are hers. sooo sad

I know that your local....are the following reports correct?

Tim Miller stated that during his first search he could not search the area that the bag was found in because it was flooded. He also said that he lost a 4-wheeler there.

It's also been reported that The area was flooded with water until only 2 weeks ago & the bag was located 20 feet into the woods. Also, they said that it was apparent that the bag had been there for sometime.

I also heard something today about a fence being put up around that area recently.

Does anyone know what that area was like in mid to late June?

I sure hope LE checks the duct tape for dog and cat hairs. I know I watch too many crime stories but I just saw one recently where a murder victim was bound with duct tape and the killer had a dog. The dogs hair was found on the tape. The A's have a cat and dogs so it's possible there could have been some transfer there. My heart does go out to the A's because they have lost a grandaughter whom they loved very much. Maybe now they can get on with the healing part of all of this but I have a feeling CA won't stop this mission she's on and I don't think GA has the parts of his body he was born with to take charge of the situation. Very sad day for all of us but hopefully we will find out the rest of the story and mommy dearest will end up where she belongs. The guy upstairs will take care of business when KC gets there..

If I'm not mistaken, the A's have yorkies..they are a single coat dog that sheds little to none. I have a yorkie and he doesn't shed at all. I can carry him around dressed in black and not have a single hair on me. Their coat is more like hair than fur, they produce little to no dander and are one of the best dogs for allergy sensitive people due to these facts. They may not find anything from them to connect to the house. The cat would be a more likely connection I would think.

Yep, and remember when the were searching Econ River and made the "fingers and toes" find, she was reported to be calm and uninterested even though she had seen part of it on TV. I don't need DNA results, Casey's response to this find versus the reports of bones found in the past tell me everything I need to know.

I thought the same thing myself. I could have barfed when I heard that JB asked for a sedative for her. I'll give her a sedative!! since when do they give drugs to people in jail. I've never heard of such a thing. I'm sure if it were you or I in jail we would not get any sedatives. she's even spoiled in jail. just duck tape her mouth shut, then she won't be able to cry.

A few posts ago you criticized the A's for not looking hard enough to find Caylee. :waitasec:

Tim said it's apparent that the bag had been in the same spot for many months.

Tim doesn't know anymore than anyone else does. Just laying on the grass with the recent rains would give that impression.

If it had been there it was less than 20 ft off a sidewalk and couldn't they even take a stroll to look for her.

Chilly, this is really not the time to get me started on them. I believe them to be pure evil just like their daughter.

I don't even see how they can make that decision to go on LKL right now. Give it a few days to sink in first, what's the rush?

Well now that Caylee has been found, the $$$$ could dry up. I guess this puts an end to kidsfinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr