Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me whatever you want. But I am having a hard time believing the body has been there the whole time. Something is just not adding up to me.

It has evidently been underwater. Fortunately because it was in a garbage bag, there is a LOT of evidence.

What a slime to put their child in a garbage bag, haul the little body around in her car until it stunk and then throw it away like stinking trash. It takes a real special kind of EVIL to do that.

Was he ever convicted of all those charges against him in PA?

I don't know........that is what I was asking. I know he was trying to work out a plea bargain during the ANS case, but I don't know what ever happened. I haven't seen him on TV since until today.

There has been no confirmation from LE, OCSO about Duct tape. The media have said, multiple channels, I have listened to many today...that when the utility worker kicked, moved thebag the skull came out of the bag and the skull had duct tape around the mouth area. Now "around" the mouth area, I don't know if this means in the vicinity of the mouth or if the duct tape went across the mouth and and encircled the skull. If the latter is the case that could be why it is still in place. This is just what I have heard today on different media, no links.

I can't imagine the nightmares the utility worker that found the remains will have.

I have never seen any thing like this in my life. On LKL last night LK asked about motive and CA replied there is no motive but there was and is. CA uncovered the motive herself on the Myspace epistle she wrote. One of times oldest motives for murder that there has been...Jealousy. So I guess we have it all now except for the weapon and I believe we will have that before long. KC's goose is cooked.

Honestly, I don't think her killing Caylee had anything to do with Cindy. If she did this out of hate for Cindy, I think that somehow rubbing it in her face would be the ultimate pleasure for her..I don't know that she would have held it this long. She lied to her parents out of pure evil, if she would have done it for that reason I think she would have blamed Cindy for them leaving home and somehow let Cindy know it was her fault. But she made up the kidnapping story because what she did was all about her and her own life..Caylee was in her way. JMHO

I know this sounds horrible but I can't get this image out of my head....

Caylee is lying in Casey's trunk.

She's unconscious from chloroform because her mother wanted to make sure she stayed asleep throughout the night

Her mouth is duct taped .... "Just Incase" she wakes up & calls out for her mother

Her hands are tied behind her back too so she won't bang on the trunk & alert anyone walking by or try to pull the tape off if she wakes up.

The chloroform upsets her stomach & makes her sick......She Vomits

She can't breath now & she slowly drowns

Some of the vomit leaks out & leaves a large stain in the trunk

All the while Casey is right upstairs watching a Movie with her boyfriend Tony. Baking brownies & saying things like..."Caylee is staying with the Nanny tonight because she's taking her to the beach early"

Casey gets up "really early" and tells Tony that she has to go to work but she really needs to check on Caylee...

Sorry to be so graphic

Keep in mind, it's normal and usual of mothers to dispose of their children's bodies in trashbags and blankets, this fits along those lines.

It seems we've taken the road straight to that this is definitely caylee...it still may not be. I HOPE to God it is, so that this can end, caylee can have a proper burial and justice can be served. However, if it's NOT caylee, that means there's another little body we have now...disposed of in a trashbag, and that's still JUST as sad and confusing.

She's unconscious from chloroform because her mother wanted to make sure she stayed asleep throughout the night

Her mouth is duct taped .... "Just Incase" she wakes up & calls out for her mother

Her hands are tied behind her back too so she won't bang on the trunk & alert anyone walking by or try to pull the tape off if she wakes up.

All the while Casey is right upstairs watching a Movie with her boyfriend Tony. Baking brownies & saying things like..."Caylee is staying with the Nanny tonight because she's taking her to the beach early"

Casey gets up "really early" and tells Tony that she has to go to work but she really need to check on Caylee...

Sorry to be so graphic

That's so so so sad but makes much sense. Vomit could have came from her nose...it's all connected.

I haven't been able to read through everything, so sorry if this was already mentioned.

KC's car was abandoned on June 27. She mentioned (in a text message I believe) that she ran out of gas two Fridays in a row. Anyone recall the date Tony picked her up on Suburban? Was this the day they broke into the shed to get the gas cans? (24th?) The previous Friday would have been the 20th. Confused about the day she would have left Caylee's body there.

Tony says the 23rd, but the text messages say the 20th, and the neighbor says he saw her and the green "truck" with a man with her during her third visit the week of the 16th, which her pings place her there on the 20th. The 20th fits fairly closely with the forensics as well, this would be day 4 versus the 2.6 estimated in the prelims, but they didn't know the temp of the trunk to calculate it exactly. I think this happened on the 20th and she couldn't walk away from a broken down car with a body in the trunk.

I thought tonight I could go to sleep a bit more peaceful than before..boy was I wrong..I can't go to sleep fearing the images of this baby I will see.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't think I could handle another case where a child is concerned.

This case has taken its toll for sure!

Was he ever convicted of all those charges against him in PA?

The jury announced Tuesday it was deadlocked and U.S. District Judge Arthur J. Schwab declared a mistrial. A new trial will be scheduled.

Federal prosecutors charged Dr. Wecht with 41 offenses covering wire fraud, mail fraud and theft from an organization receiving federal funds. They alleged that the forensic pathologist improperly abused county resources in various ways to enrich himself, bilked private clients, and did so with intent.

In 1980, he faced similar state charges of misusing the coroner’s office but was cleared, though he later paid the county $200,000 in a civil settlement related to the case.

Dr. Wecht, now 77, resigned after being indicted by a federal grand jury. The charges include using county equipment, vehicles and employees in his private forensic pathology practice, and creating false expense bills for limousine rides and air transportation.

He is also charged with trading cadavers to Carlow University in Pittsburgh in exchange for space to conduct his private autopsies.

Regarding Winnts post and Casey's reaction: 2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

They will continue with the kidnapping story. The kidnappers did this. They warned Casey what would happen if she didn't follow their script.

On another note, since I haven't been able to get on here all day, what did Jose have to say at his press conference? I'd heard that he was having one but did not see it.

The kidnappers grabbed Caylee from "Zanny's" apparment or the park, killed her, put her in her parents back yard, and then dumped her in the woods behind the house?

Oh yeah! I think even CA will be having some issues fitting the real world into her delusions on this one.

As far as her reaction "Oh God, this can’t be happening!” Look at it from her point of view. The prosecutors had taken the death penalty off the table and were backing off the first degree murder charge. There was a solid chance at getting off based on reasonable doubt. Her parents were running around the country chasing cell phone pictures to prove she might still be alive.

Now they found her body. Which removes any doubt. If rumors are to be believed they found the body with duct tape across the mouth, which removes any doubt of deliberate act, shows a level of depravity and evil even previously unimagined. And almost guarantees that the death penalty is back on the table, while at the same time removing any bargaining chip she might have had to ultimately plea out. There is nothing she can offer the state in return for a plea. She's done and she knows it. She was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, she was gonna get away with it (at least in her mind) and now this.

Honestly, I don't think her killing Caylee had anything to do with Cindy. If she did this out of hate for Cindy, I think that somehow rubbing it in her face would be the ultimate pleasure for her..I don't know that she would have held it this long. She lied to her parents out of pure evil, if she would have done it for that reason I think she would have blamed Cindy for them leaving home and somehow let Cindy know it was her fault. But she made up the kidnapping story because what she did was all about her and her own life..Caylee was in her way. JMHO

While I agree with your post I believe Caylee's murder has everything to do with CA. Everything between CA and KC is nicey nice right now but just wait...it is fixin' to get bad, really really bad. It is JMO but KC is not going down by herself she is taking everyone with her. From things we have learned through doc dumps, statements, interviews, posts from family on WS and posts on Myspace, KC was extremely jealous of CA and Caylee's relationship and I think it ties directly to her murder. I think it is motive for murder. JMHO is all.

Casey gets up "really early" and tells Tony that she has to go to work but she really needs to check on Caylee...

Sorry to be so graphic

Sounds like KC.............hang the witch !!

While I agree with your post I believe Caylee's murder has everything to do with CA. Everything between CA and KC is nicey nice right now but just wait...it is fixin' to get bad, really really bad. It is JMO but KC is not going down by herself she is taking everyone with her. From things we have learned through doc dumps, statements, interviews, posts from family on WS and posts on Myspace, KC was extremely jealous of CA and Caylee's relationship and I think it ties directly to her murder. I think it is motive for murder. JMHO is all.

I agree...........she is going to take them and others down with her if she can. There is no telling what she will tell now the body is found. She is not going down alone........I would bet on that.

Her zanny defense is kaput and she needs another fall guy.

Your right, and I can agree. I at this point wouldn't dout anything that evil girl had in her brain. She is a pure product of the devil. Even though they say its normal, I can't imagine putting a child in a trash bag. I honestly hope those images haunt her for the rest of her life. I don't want her to get the death penalty, I want her to sit there and stare at a brick wall forever!!!:furious:

Sorry to be so graphic

OMG, Boston. So believable a scenario. Pains me to visualize it.

Now that we can look back a bit, I wonder why Casey did some of the things that she did...hiring Baez for one. I mean I have a 22 year old and if she found herself being arrested she would look to me for help. She would assume I would find the best attorney for her. I could never get why if this was the loving family they proclaimed to be that Casey took it upon herself to do the hiring. She may not be a baby, but in my book she's still a young adult. Why didn't she look to her family then for guidance? What was really going on inside that house? (I've questioned that from Day 31)

Used to be a regular poster but I spent so much time pouring over records that this case just consumed me totally and I ended up emotionally bankrupt and had to regroup. I am glad they found sweet Caylee but of course I cried when I saw the news. KC's words came to mind: are you FN kiddin' me? So full of anger, hate, evil, self-absorbtion. Yes, just like Scott Peterson. I used to try to reach out to Laci at night and tell her to come home, show herself and finally she did and I had the same feeling then as I did today.

I'm no psychic but I do think we can reach out and connect with our spirits and some people are gifted with more of this ability than others. In my mind, I didn't see Caylee as being incinerated or fed to the gators. I didn't see her buried either. I saw her behind a tree with something pink. I would ask her where she was and how could she know? I just kept getting the words "I'm behind the tree with the sunshine on it." I wanted to go to Florida and find that tree, dammmmnnnit.

After pouring over those cell records and putting together the text messages, I just got the feeling that the airport was not the place to search. But what a hard job it would be to outguess an evil person! To me, though, it started and ended near Hope Spring Drive because she came back to that area time and time again on key dates. It was driving me crazy, and as I said, I ran out of emotional energy and had to let it be.

I am glad you all carried on and I admire all of your work and stamina. We pray for justice for our little angel. When I hear her say "you tired, papa?" I just break down. Such a bundle of joy.

No, I don't believe it was an accident and I don't think KC had or needed any help. All the help she needed was in her evil heart and merciless soul.

Goodbye, Scott Peterson. Goodbye, Diane Downs. Goodbye Darla Routier. Goodbye Casey Anthony. Goodbye mixed up grandparents. May the KC Koolaid pitcher run dry.

May God keep you in his sunshine forever, dear Caylee.

Your right, and I can agree. I at this point wouldn't dout anything that evil girl had in her brain. She is a pure product of the devil. Even though they say its normal, I can't imagine putting a child in a trash bag. I honestly hope those images haunt her for the rest of her life. I don't want her to get the death penalty, I want her to sit there and stare at a brick wall forever!!!:furious:

Me too! Not one millisecond of peace for KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro