Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, all, I must absolutely go to bed. Tomorrow will be another long day of check the news, refesh, curse the server, repeat for me, so I have to get some sleep. May there be answers (definite ones) tomorrow. At least by then the media outlets should be getting their info together so we should know more. i will sleep better knowing that at least Caylee can be fully at peace now.

as far as the hair goes, human hair is very hard to destroy, fire is one of the only things that can totally destroy human hair.

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but.....

GVS is reporting that there should be some traces of Caylee's hair left in the trash bag & if Casey had given Chloroform to Caylee there may be traces of it in the hair.

There should be more than traces of Caylee's hair. That bag must contain a plethora of evidence. If the bag was sealed, which I heard it was, everything should be there...except, graphically, for what escaped when the skull did. No doubt, that's part of the reason CSI is going to be there all night.

Interesting that we have two experts with totally opposing positions.

IIRC, K.Guilfoyl (sp?) even challenged C. Wecht on one of the shows today (don't remember which one) She challenged him, telling him that he was wrong and cited her source as Dr. Baden. It was actually an interesting exchange.

I keep reading and listening, but haven't heard any answer regarding the fence. If the area was fenced and the searchers couldn't get in, how did the meter guy get in?

I also want to know more about the stupid fence. When and why and by who was it added? Is it county land?

And if it was flooded all that time HOW did they install a fence in water?

When they installed it why didn't they see the bag?

What worries me about the duct tape...

If duct tape was put on the child's mouth. The skin and body decomposed... wouldn't the tape fall off? It would have been stuck to the skin... skin gone.. tape off.

Where is the official report that the duct tape was on the child's mouth? Was this stated by the OSCO?

There has been no confirmation from LE, OCSO about Duct tape. The media have said, multiple channels, I have listened to many today...that when the utility worker kicked, moved thebag the skull came out of the bag and the skull had duct tape around the mouth area. Now "around" the mouth area, I don't know if this means in the vicinity of the mouth or if the duct tape went across the mouth and and encircled the skull. If the latter is the case that could be why it is still in place. This is just what I have heard today on different media, no links.

My fiancee asked if I will stop spending 20 hous a day online since they found her body. Maybe go back to cooking and doing laundry.

Answer: There's a frozen lasagna in the oven and if you turn your shirt inside out it'll be fine till this weekend.

He is not amused.

I finally decided to attempt to post after the forum being so busy today.......GOD BLESS CAYLEE:heart:

Tonite at dinner (we ate out again!) My oldest son asked me what I was going to do now that they found her. He too wanted to know if I would go back to cooking and cleaning....lol

The media said it first thing and then they said it was ALSO around the bag to keep it closed.

I know I heard it right from the start...duct tape around the mouth and head...and then later, duct tape residue on the skull?...

My fiancee asked if I will stop spending 20 hous a day online since they found her body. Maybe go back to cooking and doing laundry.

Answer: There's a frozen lasagna in the oven and if you turn your shirt inside out it'll be fine till this weekend.

He is not amused.

I am...:)

I saw it when it was reported (i think it was on Headline News). They said he was out there checking on locations or water pipes for fire hydrants.

So where the dog pees equals the fire hydrant water guy who pees in the weeds...:crazy:

This is the link re the fence (Am I on everyones IGNORE Button :( )

http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4711600___article.html/remains_caylee.html

You certainly are not on mine friend...:blowkiss:

Yes I was surprised at this too. I actually thought she would of had more sense that to just drive around the corner and throw poor Caylee into the weeds. Latest local news tonight said 25' from the edge of the road. Guess KC borrow the shovel but decided it would be too much work to actually have to dig.

No wonder she only needed the shovel for such a short time. It was like 20 seconds from her house by car...dig a shallow grave in the bank NEAR the water...take shovel back, go shower and get ready to cook dinner for the boys. SICK! I hope the soil they found on the shovel and in the trunk matches samples from this area...

IIRC, K.Guilfoyl (sp?) even challenged C. Wecht on one of the shows today (don't remember which one) She challenged him, telling him that he was wrong and cited her source as Dr. Baden. It was actually an interesting exchange.

Wecht is always wrong. He was wrong about almost everything he said in the Anna Nicole Smith case. He is an idiot in my opinion.

THere was a report earlier that between the search that ate TM's ATV and when they came back, a chain link fence had gone up around that area. I am not sure if that has been confirmed or denied yet.

Does anybody know who owns that land? I wonder why it was fenced off; seems odd, doesn't it?

THere was a report earlier that between the search that ate TM's ATV and when they came back, a chain link fence had gone up around that area. I am not sure if that has been confirmed or denied yet.

I've heard mention of the chain link fence several times throughout the day & I think another poster who is local confirmed it....not sure though.

I believe it is the same general area Gail was searching. According to Tim and a boy who lives there that video taped the area, the water here has only been receded for the last week to week & a half.

Thanks! So this are might have been under water at the time the woman named Gail searched and she may have searched around where the remains actually was.

The meter guy told them it was over her mouth. It made me sick to even think of a child's mouth being taped up with duct tape.

(although I have threatened mine many times with it. LOL)

You know, the thing that bothers me is that with Caylee's small mouth, she wouldn't have been able to tear off a small piece easily. I don't think she would have taken the time to get a knife myself. If the tape is still there, she wrapped it around her whole head around the mouth area. Certainly a sad thought, but it makes more sense to me than just her mouth being taped, and I am sure the tape formed to where it was, to me, that could be the only way it was still there:confused:

I know I heard it right from the start...duct tape around the mouth and head...and then later, duct tape residue on the skull?...

I am...:)

So where the dog pees equals the fire hydrant water guy who pees in the weeds...:crazy:

You certainly are not on mine friend...:blowkiss:

No wonder she only needed the shovel for such a short time. It was like 20 seconds from her house by car...dig a shallow grave in the bank NEAR the water...take shovel back, go shower and get ready to cook dinner for the boys. SICK! I hope the soil they found on the shovel and in the trunk matches samples from this area...

The one thing which crossed my mind was she didn't need any help with disposing of the body that way. Just throw the bag down the hill like a sack of old garbage KC...........that is the way to dispose of a precious little girl.

I was at work when all of this was happening.
My heart just breaks for George and Cindy. They loved this liitle girl with all their hearts.

I hope KC rots in hell for what she has done!

Off now to watch NG. I dvr it every night.

I dvr it too then ff through the commercials the next day when I watch it. I was watching the one from yesterday (Wed) when I turned it off half way through, thinking, "I'm giving up on NG." I am a little tired of her but that's neither here nor there. When the show stopped and regular tv came on, there it was-Breaking News- the body of a little child was found near the Anthony home. I was shocked-didn't think they'd ever find a body and soooo sad. I knew in my heart she was most likely gone, but really hoped she'd be found ok and alive. Darn. So sad.

You know, the thing that bothers me is that with Caylee's small mouth, she wouldn't have been able to tear off a small piece easily. I don't think she would have taken the time to get a knife myself. If the tape is still there, she wrapped it around her whole head around the mouth area. Certainly a sad thought, but it makes more sense to me than just her mouth being taped, and I am sure the tape formed to where it was, to me, that could be the only way it was still there:confused:

I think it was around her whole head too. I am just trying to figure out why.

I have always felt she was hit in the head and with her searches on "breaking necks", maybe she did hit her on the head, and then took the shovel to her neck to make sure she was dead, then had to tape the head back on the body. Or she did have an accomplice who "finished her off" by breaking her neck.

Ewwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee.........my mind is getting pretty absurd, but just knowing the evil of KC, nothing seems too impossible.

The one thing which crossed my mind was she didn't need any help with disposing of the body that way. Just throw the bag down the hill like a sack of old garbage KC...........that is the way to dispose of a precious little girl.

That bothers me too, but it fits her to be honest. She sat in jail and told her mom she wasn't far knowing the whole time where she was..anyone who could look their own parents in the eye and tell that lie is capable of anything.. I sure hope she didn't tell the priest at the church the same, else her days in hell will be far more heated than she could imagine!

I keep reading and listening, but haven't heard any answer regarding the fence. If the area was fenced and the searchers couldn't get in, how did the meter guy get in?

I also want to know more about the stupid fence. When and why and by who was it added? Is it county land?

I don't think that the fence is what stopped TES from searching when they came back - A man who lives in that area said that the area was still flooded up until 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste