Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is wrong............check the Body Farm site.

I consider him a "freak" in the forensic science field. Wonder if he ever got any jail time for selling those bodies?

As evidenced in the ANS case, he will say ANYTHING regardless of how false, if he thinks he can make money off of it.

I agree! Of all those who appear on television as experts, I trust Dr. Baden.

It is terrible, but when I first heard it right after the news broke, it was said that the guy who found her said, that when the skull fell out of the bag, there was duct tape wrapped around it. Take that of course with a grain of salt of course, as there has been several versions. That is heartbreaking to even type. :mad:

Well this would make more sense in every way. Yes there was duct tape on the skull, but that doesn't have to mean it was on the mouth. Since duct tape keeps it's stickiness, I'm sure it's very possible the duct tape was somewhere in that bag (on hands, mouth, etc), and then when the body decompsed and the bag was being all jumbled around in the water, the duct tape could have been all over any bone...

I'm also thinking the duct tape could have been used....ugh this is hard to type...used to keep the maggots from spreading. If they were coming from her nose or mouth (or anywhere), casey could have put duct tape there to keep them from continuing to spread.

Speaking of maggots though...Let's think about a bunch of things here. There were cadaver hits in the backyard. So do we now believe she did try to get rid of caylee back there and then moved on to just dumping in the woods instead? What in the world could the shovel have been for? Maybe the trashbag wasn't just thrown out there. Maybe casey did bury it a bit but the water washed it up. I don't see her working too too hard to bury it 6 feet under, more like a little ditch and then go about her way. This would explain how she had the shovel back in such a "timely" manner, she was close to home. Would this still make it long enough that caylee sat in there before she was disposed of? Does that timeline work?

Just thinking out loud...

I think it was around her whole head too. I am just trying to figure out why.

I have always felt she was hit in the head and with her searches on "breaking necks", maybe she did hit her on the head, and then took the shovel to her neck to make sure she was dead, then had to tape the head back on the body. Or she did have an accomplice who "finished her off" by breaking her neck.

Ewwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee.........my mind is getting pretty absurd, but just knowing the evil of KC, nothing seems too impossible.

Turbo, I completely agree with you. I'll never buy the whole accident crap from anyone. Even if in the beginning it was, placing a child in a trash bag and throwing them off the side of the road is pure murder.:furious: The laws need to change in our land for sure.
Casey is evil, pure evil..I think she brutally murdered this baby just because of the way she was disposed of, and we don't know the half of it yet!

I haven't been able to read through everything, so sorry if this was already mentioned.

KC's car was abandoned on June 27. She mentioned (in a text message I believe) that she ran out of gas two Fridays in a row. Anyone recall the date Tony picked her up on Suburban? Was this the day they broke into the shed to get the gas cans? (24th?) The previous Friday would have been the 20th. Confused about the day she would have left Caylee's body there.

I agree! Of all those who appear on television as experts, I trust Dr. Baden.

Baden's theories do seem to check out in the end. He seems to know what he is talking about instead of just running his mouth to hear his brain rattle.

There should be more than traces of Caylee's hair. That bag must contain a plethora of evidence. If the bag was sealed, which I heard it was, everything should be there...except, graphically, for what escaped when the skull did. No doubt, that's part of the reason CSI is going to be there all night.

I agree,

The bag is going to tell us a lot.

Hopefully they will get some prints from the Duct Tape too.

If the bag remained intact and submerged in water for the duration of these 6 months, I think its plausible that soft tissue and hair could still be present, giving the duct tape something to be stuck to on the skull itself....kwim?

I'm SO waiting for the "Zanny did this and put her body here to make it look like we, like Casey, did something to Caylee" story to hit the airwaves.

This is terrible to think of, but if she broke her neck, she may have taped it all around her head and spine to keep it together.

Yeah, I thought of that too....OR postmortem and things are rigor mortis (which I hear comes and goes) and take your imagination there. I hate to think that way but....

That bothers me too, but it fits her to be honest. She sat in jail and told her mom she wasn't far knowing the whole time where she was..anyone who could look their own parents in the eye and tell that lie is capable of anything.. I sure hope she didn't tell the priest at the church the same, else her days in hell will be far more heated than she could imagine!

This has probably already been said but...remember in the jail tapes she said (paraphrasing) I pray everyday we will see her face again? Well dont we all hope when it is our time that we will see our loved ones in heaven? IMO thats just as telling as the "shes close to home" comment.

This whole time I thought it was an accidental overdose of xanax to keep caylee down so KC could go out. But now I am leaning toward premeditation! The comp searches, duct tape etc!

Turbo, I completely agree with you. I'll never buy the whole accident crap from anyone. Even if in the beginning it was, placing a child in a trash bag and throwing them off the side of the road is pure murder.:furious: The laws need to change in our land for sure.
Casey is evil, pure evil..I think she brutally murdered this baby just because of the way she was disposed of, and we don't know the half of it yet!

I really think even we are going to be shocked at some of the things which come out in this case. I have never seen a case where everyone involved was so evil and full of lies and hate.

There will be things even my weird mind cannot imagine, I do believe. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I like Dr. Baden, too. He comes across as intelligent with his common sense still intact. ;)

I notice he is not used much at all anymore. I can't believe they ever used him. I think sometimes they just use him to make a bigger fool out of him.

Was he ever convicted of all those charges against him in PA?

I really think even we are going to be shocked at some of the things which come out in this case. I have never seen a case where everyone involved was so evil and full of lies and hate.

There will be things even my weird mind cannot imagine, I do believe. I think this is just the tip of the iceberg.

I agree!

If the bag remained intact and submerged in water for the duration of these 6 months, I think its plausible that soft tissue and hair could still be present, giving the duct tape something to be stuck to on the skull itself....kwim?

I'm SO waiting for the "Zanny did this and put her body here to make it look like we, like Casey, did something to Caylee" story to hit the airwaves.

I agree- NG discussed this with the forensic guy on her show tonight. He thinks it is a possibility there is still tissue that could be tested.

IIRC, K.Guilfoyl (sp?) even challenged C. Wecht on one of the shows today (don't remember which one) She challenged him, telling him that he was wrong and cited her source as Dr. Baden. It was actually an interesting exchange.

I saw that too and had to smile..........Kimberly is not afraid to take on anyone when it comes to criminal cases. It certainly was a very interesting exchange! :)

Well this would make more sense in every way. Yes there was duct tape on the skull, but that doesn't have to mean it was on the mouth. Since duct tape keeps it's stickiness, I'm sure it's very possible the duct tape was somewhere in that bag (on hands, mouth, etc), and then when the body decompsed and the bag was being all jumbled around in the water, the duct tape could have been all over any bone...

I'm also thinking the duct tape could have been used....ugh this is hard to type...used to keep the maggots from spreading. If they were coming from her nose or mouth (or anywhere), casey could have put duct tape there to keep them from continuing to spread.
Speaking of maggots though...Let's think about a bunch of things here. There were cadaver hits in the backyard. So do we now believe she did try to get rid of caylee back there and then moved on to just dumping in the woods instead? What in the world could the shovel have been for? Maybe the trashbag wasn't just thrown out there. Maybe casey did bury it a bit but the water washed it up. I don't see her working too too hard to bury it 6 feet under, more like a little ditch and then go about her way. This would explain how she had the shovel back in such a "timely" manner, she was close to home. Would this still make it long enough that caylee sat in there before she was disposed of? Does that timeline work?

Just thinking out loud...

Good points. Especially the maggot thing. I can "absolutely" see KC doing that.

I have never seen any thing like this in my life. On LKL last night LK asked about motive and CA replied there is no motive but there was and is. CA uncovered the motive herself on the Myspace epistle she wrote. One of times oldest motives for murder that there has been...Jealousy. So I guess we have it all now except for the weapon and I believe we will have that before long. KC's goose is cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member