Skeletal Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Home 12-11-2008 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the right thread for this, but just caught this tid bit:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The find in the woods Thursday was not the first time that somebody had called deputies to the area.

In September five people told authorities they found something fishy there. Four of them talked spoke out on the evening after the remains of a child were found there.

~snip~

“(There was) A place in the ground that appeared to have been dug up before,” said 17 year old Thomas Berning. “And leading down into the ground was a string with a stick tied to the end of it, we tried to give it a lift but it wouldn’t lift up.”

There were a bunch of trees,” added 19 year old Branden Newark. “Brush down around and then there was a like a spot where the stick was and a rope tied to it, and there were tire marks on top of it.”

~snip~

Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1 (Bolded by me)

There is only one thing I have heard from Casey's mouth that I do believe, that was when she informed her brother that she is a "spiteful b*tch." IMO ,she did this to spite her mother, and to have her freedom. She can not be too smart to think noone would find her baby the way she disposed of her .

Who knows at this point. I mean anything is possible. Until we have more information, anything is a guess. I just as soon believe your theory as to believe KC taped her mouth and hands to keep her crying and scratching in the trunk of her car from being heard.

This is the hardest part for me now. I had tried to keep my thoughts on "where is Caylee?" The idea of a little girl- much like my own - missing -just haunted me. I had such a bad feeling when I thought of what may have happened- I wouldn't think about that part of it.

I strongly believe, KC did something HORRIBLE to cause Caylee's death. I strongly believe this is the reason KC will NEVER admit to anything. moo

I got to pondering about the whole maggot thing from another post in this thread and how the tape would come into play. Then I read this post and I'm reminded of how the cadaver dogs hit on certain spots in the back yard. Makes ya wonder now on just what it was they hit upon that no one else could explain OR visibly find.

I have always held the belief that the dogs hit in the back yard because of Cindys actions

I believe she took the items out of Caseys car and put them in the back yard to air out or just put things where they belonged..Caylees toys were put back into the sandbox type scenario

Because the items were in the car they carried the scent of decomp which caused the dogs to alert on the area

This is the hardest part for me now. I had tried to keep my thoughts on "where is Caylee?" The idea of a little girl- much like my own - missing -just haunted me. I had such a bad feeling when I thought of what may have happened- I wouldn't think about that part of it.

I strongly believe, KC did something HORRIBLE to cause Caylee's death. I strongly believe this is the reason KC will NEVER admit to anything. moo

You are probably correct. That is why there was no call to 911. It was no accident. No way to explain it away, it was deliberate and it was ugly.

it was said that there could be small amounts of soft tissue left..

it was said that there could be small amounts of soft tissue left..

Yes, especially since the body was in a bag and underwater for so long (away from animal activity, cooler under water, etc.)

In fact, the forensic genteman who was on Jane Velez-Mitchell's Issues show tonight said there would certaily be some soft tissue left.

He also wondered why the skull would have rolled out of the bag...that it should have been attached. If it wasn't attached, maybe KC did break her neck of something.

This is too horrible to think but it popped into my mind nonetheless. If LE immediately looked at the remains and realized they needed a search warrent for the house, and given that the skull was not attached to the skeleton.. and that LE is looking in the shed (according to reporter on Gretawire) .. I have to wonder if KC may have used some tool in the shed to dismember poor Caylee's little body.

Im just praying all of her was in the bag.....
My DH...who has been suffering with me thru all my sleuthing....said....wouldnt it be awful if KC has scattered the baby in differnt places.....and put that cross at the park...and put her clothes some where else etc.......just to send everyone on a wild goose chase...and really TORTURE her parents.....so sad ....

Probably not the right thread for this, but just caught this tid bit:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The find in the woods Thursday was not the first time that somebody had called deputies to the area.

In September five people told authorities they found something fishy there. Four of them talked spoke out on the evening after the remains of a child were found there.

~snip~

“(There was) A place in the ground that appeared to have been dug up before,” said 17 year old Thomas Berning. “And leading down into the ground was a string with a stick tied to the end of it, we tried to give it a lift but it wouldn’t lift up.”

There were a bunch of trees,” added 19 year old Branden Newark. “Brush down around and then there was a like a spot where the stick was and a rope tied to it, and there were tire marks on top of it.”

~snip~

Deputies told the teens that what they found was actually a bomb, nothing related the Anthony case.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1 (Bolded by me)

Yeah these were the statements in the doc dump that had us all very curious, because they never metioned what they found at the end of the rope. And each ended with 'I have not contacted the media about this'- but why would they include it in this case if it was a bomb, and completely unrelated. Or is this getting even more crazy now with bombs too....
Nothing would suprise me at this point.

Only Casey would have an anxiety attack at the news her daughters body had been found. Most would be overcome with grief! I think people who see someone grieving know it when they see it and obviously they didnt see it. She wont be able to make herself believe shes getting out now!:behindbar

As the events of today unfolded, I thought about this. The media reported that George and Cindy were enroute home from their trip to California and that they wouldn't be returning to their home tonight. They were met by LE at the airport and wisked away somewhere.

I wondered where they'd go, and my first thought was that they'd stay with friends. Then I realized that they don't really seem to have any friends, unless you count their recent affiliation with KidFinders. Extended family? Well we know that Cindy has alienated her mother and brother. I guess they could go to a motel.

My best guess is that Cindy and George are staying with Lee. It was reported that Lee's girlfriend, Mallory, was looking after the Anthony's dogs and cat. When she came to the Anthony house today to take care of the animals, LE told her to leave. I would imagine that since Mallory was left in charge of the pets, LE might have contacted her later and asked her to come get the pets and take them to Lee's as LE was going to be in the house for a matter of hours.

I've wondered for a long time about extended family, friends, co-workers, etc. There just doesn't seem to be a large circle of friends, especially when you consider that the Anthony family has lived in that one neighborhood for almost 20 years.

Based on what we saw go down with LE today while Malory was in the A's house, I deeply suspect that she is in for at least several days of hell. She is now the last person in a declarred crime scene. She is going to be grilled to no end concerning why she was there, who sent her there, exactly what she touched or moved. What she saw, what she did, why etc etc. And why did it take her 10 minutes and three rings/knocks for her to come and let LE in? At the very least she has just been added to the witness list for a particularly heinous crime that has the nations full attention. At worst she has become a person of interest in obstruction.

I can't imagine the level of stress and grief that must be intermingling in that family tonight. With the holidays looming. I am hoping that they have continued to keep any firearms out of the house, following KC's stay while on bail.

Yeah these were the statements in the doc dump that had us all very curious, because they never metioned what they found at the end of the rope. And each ended with 'I have not contacted the media about this'- but why would they include it in this case if it was a bomb, and completely unrelated. Or is this getting even more crazy now with bombs too....
Nothing would suprise me at this point.

and wasnt the statements in the doc dump labled sex crimes? something like that.....what would a bomb have to do with sex crimes? missing person?, homicide case? and why was it even in the doc dump?

There is only one thing I have heard from Casey's mouth that I do believe, that was when she informed her brother that she is a "spiteful b*tch." IMO ,she did this to spite her mother, and to have her freedom. She can not be too smart to think noone would find her baby the way she disposed of her .

I totally agree. I suspect that the forensic evidence found at the scene will be overwhelming and will leave any doubt as to what KC did to that beautiful child.

Carry on. God Bless Caylee.

Amen,Jbean-

May this beautiful little girl FINALLY be able to Rest in heavenly peace , she is in sweet, sweet company.

She deserves a proper memorial and be lay to rest after 6 months in a trash bag :(:furious:

I do feel for Cindy and George , if they are in denial as deep as i think they are , just not beleiving the HARD reality , somewhat compared to when Linda passed and I didnt want to believe it, NO WAY-- but than had to-- that was horrific and so difficult --i cant imagine how worse it will be for George and Cindy to accept the WHOLE truth , that Casey did it, and Caylee is gone---
IMO Casey being upset and sedated ...does not point to sadness for Caylee-- it is only for herself that SHE is guilty and they will prove it--she cries for herself.

and wasnt the statements in the doc dump labled sex crimes? something like that.....what would a bomb have to do with sex crimes? missing person?, homicide case? and why was it even in the doc dump?

????:waitasec:?????:confused:?????

And why did the boys suddenly appear in the media just after the remains were found?

My head is hurting....

Finally, if this is that innocent little girl, maybe her remains can be put to rest in a peaceful manner. Anyone find it chilling KC said early that she felt Caylee was close by?

Chilling ??......not really, considering KC's prolly the one that left her there.

RIP......Caylee Marie

Oh Take Note ((((((((I am so sorry))))))))) for your loss Sending you lots of hugs and love at this particular time which must make the loss of your daughter even harder for you

In regards to the person asking about hair and nails no they do not keep growing but the other poster was right, its because the skin and scalp shrink and it gives that illusion

And ... IIRC the white one came from TonE's. It had one of his roommates receipts in it.

It has been so long now I wonder if any black bags from the A's will be from the same lot.

Hmmm.......wondering IF anyone kept the trash bag from the "trash napper" ? (this too, a 'black bag')

Early on a blogger stopped by & picked up some of the A's trash that had been set out.......that's where the 'torn-up cap' was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse