Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would leave a bag with remains lying around?

If it is Caylee, it could be someone that was either an accomplice or had knowledge of where her remains were disposed of and just wants this to be over so they moved it to a more "discoverable" area.
Or it could just be that Casey dumped her there in between shopping sprees.

map.jpg

It says found near Chickasaw and Suburban. Didn't KC get picked up by TonE on Suburban Dr.? Anyone remember when that happened? I'll have to go back to docs and see if I can find that.

And isn't it also in the area where the 5 people found the shallow grave and rope???? And also the area where Kio took LE, and said she and Casey used to hang out there????

If it is Caylee, someone had to have moved the bag there. Meter readers come around how often? They would've found it before.

Down here, some meters are read digitally and the meter reader just drives by. Sometimes they have to get out to clear brush or sand out of the meters, which are usually in the ground. At least, this is the case in my Orlando area neighborhood.

I'm afraid to even hope that this could be Caylee.

Of course, if it's not Caylee... well, then that means it is another little girl, which breaks my heart. :(

My thoughts exactly. If it's bones, though, how would they know it's a little girl? I'm so sick to my stomach.................

Did it rain there today? I know its been raining in Tampa all morning. Just wondering if the bag could have been partially buried and it washed some of the soil off this morning to where it was noticable.

If it is her, we're going to have to listen to cindy and george rant on about the nanny doing it, if that is the poor baby in that bag, i pray to god there is something else in that bag that proves casey done it.

If it is Caylee, it could be someone that was either an accomplice or had knowledge of where her remains were disposed of and just wants this to be over so they moved it to a more "discoverable" area.
Or it could just be that Casey dumped her there in between shopping sprees.

I think someone just wanted it to be over.

Keep posting links folks. I can't find anything more than what's been posted.
Is Orlando broadcasting any of this yet?

HOW ABOUT POLICE SCANNERS? Any link to that area's police scanner please?

If it is her, we're going to have to listen to cindy and george rant on about the nanny doing it, if that is the poor baby in that bag, i pray to god there is something else in that bag that proves casey done it.

I agree...I hope so, too.

So, in looking at the map there appears to be a retention pond or something behind those houses. Could gators be in that pond? If so, perhaps, if it is Caylee, KC dumped the body in there & an animal pulled it up onto shore to the side of someone's house where a meter would be located.

I feel like I'm going to be ill. :(

I didn't think that possibly finding the little one, even knowing about the decomp, would hit me this hard.

:(

Did it rain there today? I know its been raining in Tampa all morning. Just wondering if the bag could have been partially buried and it washed some of the soil off this morning to where it was noticable.

I was thinking that too. Is this where the witnesses saw disturbed ground, rope on a stick?

my heart is pounding. oh my goodness. LE is going as far to say "young girl" and "victim".

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

"According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member