Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, and the Anthony's aren't in Orlando right now, are they? So I guess CA can't run over and start trouble, can she?

The meter man had to relieve him self and walked off to the side of the road and seen a black bag....

Minute-To-Minute Update

9:32 a.m. : Utilities worker finds remains.
11:07 a.m.: News 13 confirms FBI headed to the scene.
11:10 a.m.: Anthony family spokesperson said Cindy and George Anthony do not believe that the discovery is that of their granddaughter.

Why doesn't that surprise me!

Minute-To-Minute Update

9:32 a.m. : Utilities worker finds remains.
11:07 a.m.: News 13 confirms FBI headed to the scene.
11:10 a.m.: Anthony family spokesperson said Cindy and George Anthony do not believe that the discovery is that of their granddaughter.

how you say.........CLUELESS!!!!

OMG.....I remember reading about Suburban yesterday...was so disgusted with G&C but more so disgusted with Larry King last night...and now this....I just feel sick.

I hate to say this but I think George and Cindy will continue to say she's alive. Are they still in Cali???

I can't stop crying either. Please let this little girl finally be found and laid to rest. My heart is saying this is it. It's a horrible thing to wish for, a body to be hers, but Caylee deserves JUSTICE!!

they are going to rush the dna test

I have freaking goosebumps. And a headache. What's KC doing right now is what I'd like to know...

Who would leave a bag with remains lying around?

They probably didnt leave the bag lying around. It could have been "moved" during the hurricanes or buried not vey deep & surfaced. Or, being the witch she is, she could have just tossed it.

OMG are we the most skeptical bunch or what...my first reaction was "Oh some poor child has been found", immediately dismissing that it's Caylee.

Omgosh I hope this is her, little Caylee has already had some Divine Intervention (namely the amscot lady who just wouldn't ignore that car..God Bless her) and now the meter reader who is yet another ordinary soul just doing his job and the Lord has used him to bring the final justice to Caylee. I Hope it is her.

the spot is in walking distance of the A's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member